Chapter 9

I walk in the shadows to my locker room and when I open the door Dean is in there. "So, You finally came around." He says as I turn around and leave. He walks behind me and whispers in my ear "Please talk to me." He says. He then moves to the other ear. "I know you hear me." He then moves to the other side. "Why won't you talk to me?" "I will punch you if you don't leave me alone Dean." I say. "I don't care. Talk to me. Why are you mad at me yet again?" He asks. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend?" I ask. "I am." He responds. "I meant Renee." I say harshly before going into catering. I grab a cupcake and sit down next to Paige. "Hey." I say. "You are just great out there tonight. Anything else?" "Not that I know of. Wait does Dean have a match?" I ask. "Yeah, it should be soon." "Then I'm not done here yet." I say with a smirk. "What are you doing?" She asks. "Nothing." I respond before skipping off to the curtain to look at the sheet. Deans match is after this one. I go back to my locker room and watch the match until its over. I wait until Dean and Punk go out there. I don't want to help Punk but I want Dean to lose. I go to the lounge type area before the curtain and watch and I find the perfect timing. Punk is down and Dean is beating him. I go to the curtain and say "Put my music on." They nod and put it on as I skip down the ramp and around the ring twice catching Dean's attention as Punk rolls him up for the one, two, three. I smile and wave at a livid Dean as I skip away. Now everything is complete. Roman, Galina and JoJo walk up behind me. "Hey." I say. "That was fucked up." Roman says. "He started it." I say. "What are you 5?" He asks. I'm about to answer when Dean and Punk walk through the curtain. "Thanks for helping me win shortie." Punk says as I glare at him while he walks away. Dean says "Thanks for that." I shrug. "You're welcome." I say with a smile. "Why did you have to cost me my match?" He asks angrily. "Why'd you have to cheat on me?" I ask clearly annoyed. "I didn't and that's for another time. You made me lose something, so now you lose something important." He threatens. "You gotta be extremely fucked up in the head if you make me lose my precious baby." I say. "Well, Babe I'm already messed up and you obviously don't know me if you're gonna say I wouldn't do that. I can do a ton more than make you lose that." He says as he walks away. I pull my hair a find bit. Galina gives a strange look. "Quit it before you pull the pigtails right off of you." Roman says. "Sorry. I'm gonna go before you see me cry." I say. "Don't cry. Show him what he's missing." Roman says. "Crying is way more easier." I say. "AJ doesn't cry." He says. "AJ cries when no one is looking." I respond. "I'd give you a hug but I don't hug." He says. "Good because I don't accept them." I say before walking away to my locker room. I decide to change out of this incredibly cute top even though it was cut off a dress and change into a sports bra and right before I change into my shorts there is a knock at the door. I open it and there is Galina and JoJo. "Listen. Sweetheart. I'm sorry. I realize how Romie values you as a sister. Forgive me?" She asks. "Yeah, we all mess up. You want to come in? You can watch Romans match in here." I say. "Yeah sure." She says. I open the door wider for her and JoJo. I turn the TV back on and go back into the corner and start taking off my makeup. I take out my pigtails and brush my hair. I put on a black tank top and take off my chucks. I spray them and put them in a plastic baggie. I put on another pair of chucks and sit next to her. "So, you own a ton of converse?" She asks. "Yeah. I started collecting my sophomore year of high school." I say. She smiles. "You're really pretty. Even without makeup. Why where so much?" She asks. "I can't go out face naked. Its just the way they see us. The prettiest version of ourselves possible." I say. I reach behind me and grab my glasses. "Now that I can see you. You are really pretty." I say complimenting her just to be kind. I think she's cute but not super perfect. Then again I haven't seen super perfect in a while. "You wear glasses?" She asks. I nod. "So you go out there unable to see?" She asks. "I can see, not a ton but I can see. I refuse to get contacts." I say. The door opens. "Hey Pumpkin. How're you doing? I just had the best time ever talking with Stephanie." Paige says. "Hey Paige. Don't mention Stephanie. She is like the joker and I'm batman." I say. "Sorry. She said that she was going to script it in that I win the title." She says with a smile. I drop the glasses case in my hand. "What?" I ask. "She said she was going to script it in so I win the title." She says. "That's not happening. Me and my baby aren't separating." I say. "Why not? Its high time for me to be champion again." She says with a smile. "Paige. I love you. Your my best friend but No." I say. "How are you letting our friendship get in the way of business?" She asks. "How are you letting business get in the way of our friendship?" I ask. "I'm not. My career will do great. Yours will too." She says. "Paige, I don't need another ex-kaitlyn. Figures as soon as I start talking to one the other hates me or betrays me." I say. "If you don't like that my career is doing great why don't you go complain to your best friend Kaitlyn." She says spitting Kaitlyns name like fire. "That's what this is about?" I ask. "That's not what this is about." She says. "What is it about?" I ask. "You not wanting my career to go well." She says. "I want your career to do great as long as its not hurting mine." I say. "Wow. That's like saying I'm perfect but when you stand next to you I'm ugly." She says. "No it isn't. Its being a business woman." I say. "Just like Stephanie." She says. "Don't ever compare me to that bitch." I say. Of course Stephanie walks past. "AJ? I heard that. Have fun in your match tomorrow. You will be starting Smackdown. Don't even think about bringing anyone out there." She says. "Know what let me do you a favor. A two on one. Nikki and Brie vs me." She smiles. "If you insist. I was gonna make if a one on one." She says before walking away. "Goddamn it." I say. "I guess I should tell the Bella twins." Paige says before leaving. Galina says "That's how that goes?" I nod. "Every day. Now Romans up." I say sitting down. "He gets to go against Seth." She says with a smile. Everyone chants two toned ninja. He grabs a microphone. "Okay, we get it. I'm awesome. Now I ask you to stop. You chant this because a crazy chick told you to. Why don't you call her Psycho." Be says. "Add that to the nicknames." I say to Galina. "Why does everyone hate you around here?" She asks. "I don't know. I burned too many bridges." I say.

Timeskip to an hour before Smackdown
I've searched for my title everywhere since it disappeared last night. I decide to go through Dean's bag before we head out. The first thing in there is a picture of me. Love me. It says on the back with a lighter on top. I go through the rest of his bag and find a love bites shirt and a bottle of paint. I close it and sigh before putting everything together. After a while Roman and I go to the arena. Dean and Paige are riding together now that Roman and I are the ones who are on good terms.