Chapter 24

Sorry my updating schedule is messed up. I thought yesterday was Thursday
I woke up in the morning and I texted Dean.

A-Hey, are you busy today?

D-Yeah. I have a few interviews and 2 signings. You?

A-I have a signing and an interview. When?

D-I have a signing at 12-2 then another at 4-6. The time in between I'm stuck with interviews.

A-I have an interview at 3 and a signing at 5-7.

D- That means we can't see each other at all today.

A-What about after 7?

D-I have a meeting with Stephanie.

A-What about?

D-This career thats hit a dead end.

A-You busy tomorrow? I have nothing.

D-I wish I could say the same. I have a signing, a photoshoot, and an ID thing.

A-Alright.

I guess I won't see him for the next few days. Becky was then up. Until 2 I spent the entire time in the gym. I took a shower and then headed out to my interview. That's the one thing that's bad about this job is when we get to SummerSlam and Wrestlemania. We have tons of access days which means we don't have as much peaceful time. It's quite chaotic but then again I knew what I was doing when I signed up. I finished my interview, and had lunch by the time I finished I had my signing. I signed tons of things but the one thing I hated was there was still people in line. Maybe 100 or so. I wanted to continue to sign but it was prohibited. I went to the hotel to see only Paige was there. "Hey." I say as I set my stuff down. "Oh hey. How was your day?" She asks. "Long." I say. She chuckles. "You up for a few drinks at the bar?" She then asks. "I don't drink in public but we can take a few shots here." I say. She smiles at what I said. She has two shot glasses. I take one and She takes the other. I don't remember much else from tonight. I ended up falling asleep. When I woke up my phone was ringing. I looked and saw it was Erica. "Hello?" I said. "Hey. AJ you know how I said I was getting married?" She asks. "No." I say unable to remember. "Well, I'm getting married. This summer. It was supposed to be next summer but we just couldn't wait." She says. "When is this happening?" I ask. "3 months. August 3rd." She says. "Wait is it a Monday or Tuesday?" I ask. "It's a Monday." She says. "I'll see what I can do." I say. "Okay bye." She says before hanging up. Great now I have to see if I can take the night off. I hope I can go. I have a live event all weekend, so I shouldn't be worrying about this. I get dressed and we leave the hotel. When we get to the hotel I see Hunter, Stephanie, and Seth. I walk over and say "Hi." "Hey AJ." Hunter says. "Hi, so I was wondering if I could have August 3rd off." I say. "Actually, You have taken too many days off this year. So you can't take off again until next year. Unless it's an injury." Stephanie. "Okay." I say kinda sad. I never really noticed how many days I took off. "Wait how long have I taken off this year?" I ask. "3 weeks." Hunter says. Seth chuckles. I glare at him but nod. I walk over to Paige and Becky. Paige asks "Is everything alright?" I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine." She shrugs and we head up to our room.

It's a short chapter because I have a little time jump. I can explain why unlike the other. I liked the time period but I have idea's for the future and it's hard to search every past wwe event. If you want detailed results go to http://www.wrestleview.com/wwe-wrestling-results