Chapter 52

Today I had a meeting with WWE books about me writing a book. I had decided it would be a great opportunity. I didn't know which way I wanted to go. I had two ideas. One that would be like a diary, telling what I did, or a biography. I leaned more towards a biography. When I left John met me at a restaurant. We ate and headed to the hotel. "I can't believe you're writing a book." He says. "I know. I'm gonna start writing." I say. "So, I'll see you later." He asks. I nod. I go up to my room and Dean is in there with fucking Nikki. I sit at the desk with my computer and start typing ideas to start my book with. "Could you stop typing. It's distracting." Nikki says. "Could you stop being a slut? It's ruining my life." I respond. I close my laptop and stand up. There is a knock at the door. "AJ. Get the door." Seth shouts. I open it and see John. "Oh hey." I say. "Hey. I gotta ask. Want to go out tonight?" He asks. Nikki looks very interested in this. "Um, sure." I say. "Great. I'll be here by 7." He says. "Okay." I say. He smiles and kisses my cheek. I close the door and go back to typing. Start from the beginning and you'll be fine. I type in bold print. The day I was 5 was the day I learned something, not even sure what it meant. I learned I loved WWE. I then learned later on in life when I was 10. I wanted to wrestle, or maybe write a book. Now I get to do both. So in my teen years was when I spent the most time eager and readying myself into this business. I took drama classes, started working out, saving money and so much more I even got a tattoo to commemorate that.
That's really all that I could think of for now. Why write it like a book, when it isn't going to be something everyone sees. "Hey, babe... I was wondering if you wanted to um, go to dinner with me, and Brie tonight." Nikki says. I slam my laptop closed and go over to Seth. He wraps on arm around me. "Hey." He says. "How are you?" I ask. "Great, if you like your sister not coming home." He says. "Well, fantastic news for your sister." I say. "What?" He responds. "I'm writing a book." I say. "Are you now?" He asks. "Yea, I just don't think I should start it till I have a plan." "How about this as your plan. Come with John, Roman and I for our wax figures." Seth proposes. I shrug. "Maybe you will give me inspiration." "Great. We leave in 5." He informs. "You want me to drive don't you?" I ask. "It's either you or pretty boy." Seth says. "I could drive." Dean says. "Yeah, I mean we can find stuff to do." Nikki says. "I'm good. We have to go and John is waiting at the car." Seth says. He pulls me up and to the car. Roman is there. "What's up?" He asks. "Nothing, just waiting on John." I say. "Are you excited about the wax figures?" Roman asks. "I guess." I say. "Wasn't that on your bucket list?" Roman asks. John comes over. "Hey, sorry I'm late." He says. "It's cool. We would have been late if Nikki and Dean weaseled their way into this." Seth says. "What's your issue with Dean?" Roman asks. "My issue is he cheated on my little sister." Seth responds. "Your little sister who is 31. I can handle it. Go back to being brothers." I say. "Alright fine. I thought you were gonna cut off my tongue if I talked to him." Seth says. When we get there. We sign in and sit in the waiting room. As soon as we sit down. I get a phone call from Erica. I tell the guys I'll be back. I walk outside and answer.
"Hey Erica." I say.
"Hey. You know your friend Sara?" She asks.
"Yea. What about her? What does she have cancer? Did she die because of that cancer and you now want to tell me?" I respond.
"No. She was just arrested for working with a drug dealer." Erica answers angrily.
"What really?" I say.
"If you stop being an asshole about it. I fucking get it. I neglected to tell you she had cancer." Erica shouts before hanging up. I walk back into the waiting room and sit down. Clenching and unclenching my fists. "You okay?" Roman asks. "Yeah. I'm fine." I say. We get called up there. We go into this giant room. "Alright, so we have a ton of you here. AJ lee, John Cena, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns." She says. "So, first its just a picture on this. We gradually turn you. So, AJ goes first then John, Then Roman then Seth." I hop up in there and just tilt my head and kinda position my bands the way I always do. She takes a few pictures like that than turns me. My phone starts to ring. "I got it." Seth says. He reaches behind me on the table. She dies more pictures, while Seth gives a confused look. "An Inmate from Albany Federal Corrections Facility is trying to reach you. Answer?" Seth asks. "Uhm, no." I say. Honestly that's great she called me, but work comes before criminals. We finish my pictures and Johns. I receive another call. I answer and hit one. "I don't expect you to talk. Just listen. I am in here for 3 years, because I was involved in a drug scam. The shitty thing about this is I got blamed as the head of this. I can't stand it. Visiting hours are from 1-5 on the weekends. I hope you can come. I don't have any friends, and I can't stop crying." She says. She pauses and sniffs. "I doubt you would come, but please. I need you. Erica is across the country. I need someone. Everything is awful. The food takes like crap, the ceiling is made of duck tape and paper." I hang up on her and continue watching them. When we finish we all sit in chairs. "So we have different colored eyes, hair, lips, and teeth. We have this mold that you will bite down on and it will mold into your set of teeth and we go from there." She says. We nod. I have eyes, John has hair, Roman had teeth and Seth had lips. "Last night, I was talking with this man. I didn't know much about him, then he told me he was a filmer." John says. "Okay, and?" Seth responds. "He said he was a pornographer. I was like, okay great. He asked if me and my cute little girlfriend would be interested. I said that AJ and I weren't. He told me no, the other one Nikki." John says. I smirk. "Well, nothing will be better than that." Seth says in response. "I can beat it. I'm writing a book, attempting to be on a Netflix series Orange is the new black, and I will be the main event for Raw this week." I say. "Congrats. Did you hear about the garden?" Roman asks. "What about it?" Seth asks. "It's this Monday, isn't it cool to be back by your home?" Roman says. "Yea, I've only been there one other time." I say. "I've always loved going there." John says.