Chapter 83

About a week and a half later we all went to the mall to pick out Halloween costumes.

I wanted to be Black Widow so bad but the store didn't have the costume. I think Keeley wanted to be a horse so she bought a horse mask on eBay and a horse onesie at a pajama store.

Luke, Ash, Cal, and Mike all went as each other but mixed. Ashton was Michael, Michael was Calum, Calum was Luke, and Luke was Ashton. Them all coming out of the changing rooms was interesting to look at. And also hilarious by the way.

I still really wanted to be Black Widow so we went all over the place looking for the costume.

At some point we finally went into a Spirit Halloween store and found the parts to the outfit all separated.

The wig was on the wall across the room from the outfit. I had to buy boots at Payless. The fake gun was in an isle in the middle of the store and my holster was in the front corner of the store.

I really hated wigs but my hair was too long and not the right color. But I really wanted to be Black Widow for Halloween this year.

We got back to a hotel and I went into the bathroom to try on my costume. I was a little bigger in some areas so I had to get a size that fitted all of the bigger parts. The suit was skin tight and black so I had to suck in my gut a lot.

My legs were short but my biceps and boobs were bigger so I bought knee high boots to cover up the bagginess and I unzipped the front a little so my boobs weren't getting smushed.

I came out of the bathroom expecting to see only Keeley sitting on the couch on her phone but everyone was out of their rooms.

Keeley and Michael were playing Fifa. She's not the best at video games but she could beat anyone at soccer any day.

Ashton was coaching her on what buttons to press from behind the couch and Luke was on the floor with his head propped against the front of the couch watching.

Calum was in the kitchen making dinner, apparently, he was probably naked, talking on the phone to Ainsley. I scurried back into the bathroom and texted Luke telling him to pause the game and send Keeley to the bathroom because I needed her help.

Shortly I heard Michael yelling at Luke and murmurs. Soon enough there was a knock at the door. "Are you Keeley?" I asked holding my hand on the door handle. "Yes. Now, what do you need?" She asked.

I opened the door swiftly and pulled her in. "Jesus Christionian." Keeley said regaining balance. "Nice save." I said turning away from her.
---
"Alright so what's up?" She asked. "Well to start, look at the goddamn cleavage on this!" I whisper shouted to her. "Oh." "Yeah. And I'm gonna have to wear a thong with this because look at my underwear lines!" I pointed to my butt. "Oh." "Yeah and I need your opinion. Does this even look good?" I asked crossing my arms. "Go ask the boys. See what they say because I think it looks fine." She said pushing towards the door. "No Keeley!" I yelled but she pushed me out of the door.

All eyes were on us and they were mostly googly eyes. "Opinions?" I asked crossing my arms. Luke stood up and walked over to me, mad. He zipped up my zipper the entire way to my throat then smiled. "Better." She said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah except my boobs hurt and I can't breathe." I said unzipping it. Luke pouted and crossed his arms. "Looks cool." Ashton said. "You look like a badass." Mikey said as Keeley joined him to play the game again. Calum came out of the kitchen in nothing but an apron which made me face palm myself. "Sweet." He said turning around and walking back into the kitchen. I shielded my eyes because I've already seen him butt naked and I don't want to again.

"Your opinion Luke?" I asked serious facing him. "You look fantastic. You're gonna look really good." He said smiling. "Thanks." I said kissing him on the cheek and going back into the bathroom to change.

I came out and went into Luke and my shared room. I laid on my stomach and tried to take a nap. I took a deep breath as I shut my eyes lightly. I turned on my side facing the wall and then the weight shifted onto my backside. I smiled when two arms pulled me closer into a warm being.

"You better be Luke." I said with my eyes still closed. "No. Dees is Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez." Luke said in the worst Spanish accent I've ever heard. "You're such a loser." I said smuggling my butt into a more fetal position. "But I give you props for actually memorizing that." I said as he shoved his knee between mine. "Are you trying to intertwine our legs?" I asked lifting a brow, eyes still closed. "I wanna be like those Tumblr couples." He said putting his hand up my shirt on my bare ribs.

"Your hands are cold." I said shivering. I turned around to face him and rested my neck on his arm. "Are you okay in this position because I don't want your arm to hurt." I said taking a deep breath in of his cologne. "I'll be alright as long as you are." He said kissing my head. "Stop it and kiss me for real." I said finally opening my eyes. I poured my lips and scooted my body up so we were eye level. We kissed and it still felt perfect. "I'm actually surprised you haven't gotten a boner yet." I said. "Uh, yeah. Speaking of that, I'll be back in about ten, fifteen minutes. Love you." He said kissing my lips one more time. I snickered as he left the room and actually buried myself under the covers.

By the time he came back in, I was out.