Chapter 80

We sat around and I got a bowl of cheese balls out. I also got a couple bottles of cream soda, not beer, that would be bad, and explained the directions.

I leaned over into Keeley's ear, "Who would you rather fuck, Ashton or Nick Jonas?" I smiled. "Ashton." She said out loud blushing.

I took the flip flop and threw it up in the air. Keeley held her breath but let it thankfully release when the shoe landed face down.

Keeley leaned over into Calum's ear and whispered something as his face went red. "Umm, uh, MacKenzie?" He stated unsurely.

I rose my eyebrows in shock and waited for Keeley to flip the flop. It landed face up and Keeley started mischievously laughing. "Would you rather make out with Luke or MacKenzie?" Keeley said out loud while Calum was covering his face. We all laughed and continued with the game.

We spent at least an hour going about that game. We had some really good laughs and everyone was embarrassed at least once.

I was just about to ask my question to Keeley when all of a sudden all of our phones blew up.

We got up and I noticed it was storming out. "Ooh, lightning, thunder, and pounding rain is my favorite." I said in awe as we picked up our phones.

As soon as I saw my top notification I forcefully took Luke's phone out of his hand.

"LUKE HAS MAJOR DEATH THREATS. HALP????"

"Kenz what are you doing?" Michael asked as Luke tried snatching his phone back.

He soon read his notifications and his eyes went wide. I gave him a look that said, say one word to him I will end you. The other boys gulped and Luke still tried reaching for his phone. I shoved it down my pants, between the fabric of my underwear and pants because I'm not that gross, so he wouldn't go after it.

"Luke you know that you're safe and we all love you, right?" I asked nervously. "Yes. Now give me back my phone." He said putting his hand out. "No Luke. I'm serious." I said putting my phone behind my back.

"Yes MacKenzie. I know that I am safe and protected and that you all love me." He said. "Now can I have my phone back?" I reached into my pants and wiped it on my leg just in case and gave it back to him.

I saw the blood drain from his face and the fear in his eyes as he scrolled. I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his chest. He put his phone in his pocket and slowly and gently out his arms around me. "Let's try and get some sleep now yeah?" I asked already walking Luke to our room.

This time we got a sweet and we had three separate rooms in one big room.

Luke was restless that night and so was I. Every time the thunder boomed, Luke jumped and I tried to comfort him by rubbing his tummy. He was only in pajama pants and I was in a sports bra and shorts. My head rested on his bare chest and I felt his alarmed heart beat.

I kissed his chest every time he jumped and sang a lullaby to him. Thankfully he's like a two-year-old at times and he fell asleep.

I stayed up most of the night making sure Luke was okay. It had just turned four when I got a phone call from the hotel. "Hello?" I asked quietly making sure no one was woken up. "I need all of the residents in your room to evacuate this building. You need to go down stairway D. There has been a bomb threat and we need everyone out now!" The woman shouted frantically. "Fuck!"

I ran into everyone's room and shouted at them to get up. We ran down the stairway along with the other residents and I threw Luke a shirt. I know how he's self conscious about that around paparazzi.

We got outside in the pouring rain and I hugged Luke. He was more shaken up then he had been all night long.

Keeley and Ashton started calling people and luckily we all had our phones on us. I don't know how the word spread so fast but my phone started blowing up excessively. Fans started to scream at me how the threat was all my fault. How Luke's in danger because of me. They said that I've been putting too much stress on Luke and this is the effect. They say that I need to stay away from Luke, I'm the one hurting him. They're telling me that I'm going to get him killed.

I rolled my eyes and put it back in my pocket. It was freezing out and we were all soaking wet.

Luke clung onto me for dear life and I didn't let go. This isn't some Rose and Jack shit.

A nice woman who lived in a house across the street from us let us come into her house and dry off. She recognized our faces because it seems her granddaughter's a fan. We signed some pictures and took a selfie with the grandma. It was really sweet. After we dried off, the police announced that it was safe to go back inside seeing as there was no real bomb. Ash and Mike were fuming while Keeley and I were annoyed that we hadn't gotten sleep.

We got back in our room and Calum and Luke seemed the most shaken up. We tried comforting them but they said that they just needed a hot shower. Then they proceeded to yell at us that they were taking separate showers.

Keeley and I, already sleep deprived, just figured we'd stay up and get ready for the boys' interviews. When Luke came out of the shower I gave him a kiss on the temple and rubbed circles on the back of his hand. "Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you." I sang to him as he relaxed.