Chapter 91

I noticed that my sweater was pulled up too high and my belly button was showing. Aka my belly button ring was showing along with a couple of my tattoos. I changed into shorts beforehand and my hips were exposed.

I quickly pulled my sweater down and walked silently over to the chair Luke was sitting on. I tried to sit on the arm rest but he pulled my down onto his lap. I fiddled with my fingers as I worried about my weight.

"You okay?" He said looking up at me. "Yeah, I just feel that I'm a little too heavy to be sitting on your lap. In front of your friends." I whispered looking from his face to my hands again. He kissed my shoulder.

"Well, I can reassure you that you're not." He said smiling. I gave him a half smile and looked up.

"So I assume Luke didn't mention me so I guess I will?" I said more of a question looking back at Luke. He got beat red and I gave him a quizzical look.

"Actually," Jared said, "we already know all about you." He said smirking. I raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Oh really?" I asked looking back at him. He was red and embarrassed.

I giggled and asked another question. "So he talked about how we met? My tattoos? My family? Everything?" I asked them again. "Well. He talked about everything except the tattoos. He forgot to mention those when he was talking about your, quote, smoking body." Another boy who I don't know said.

My eyes went wide and I smiled as Luke hid his face in my back. "You little shit, you." I said plopping down beside him. "Hey you can't deny the facts." He said raising his hands and then putting one around me.

"Oh yes I can. Do you see this?" I said referring to my body. "Ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life." I said crossing my arms. "I'm gonna kill you if you say that one more time." Luke said kissing my cheek. "No you won't. You can't even beat me in a fight. None of you can." I said referring to the boys I knew.

"Whoa whoa whoa, hold up. Our famous fighting champion, Calum Hood, football star, can't beat up a seventeen year old girl?" Drew said standing up.

"How about you take on Robert?" He said smirking. I cracked my knuckles and stood up. "Fuck yeah." I said smirking.

"Hey you don't have to do this." Luke said grabbing my arm. "Luke I'll be fine. If anything happens just get Jack, okay?" I asked kissing him. "Okay but I swear if you get hurt-" "I won't Luke." "He's a wrestling champion." "Doesn't bother me." I said smiling and going over to an open space with a big guy who I assumed to be Robert.

"Alright." I said taking off my sweater to reveal my sports bra. "Let's do this." I said smiling. The boys were looking at my tattoos and I was really insecure at that moment. Luke clenched his jaw and my eyes softened for him.

"Uncle! Uncle!" Robert yelled as I pinned him down and bent his leg behind him. We all laughed except for Robert and I got back up. "So do you want to tell us about your tattoos?" Chase asked pointing to my ribcage.

"Oh yeah sure just uh, let me take this call." I said getting my phone out. "Oh Keeley. Hey! You want the boys on speaker phone too? Okay." I said as I pulled them onto the stairs.

I put on speakerphone and announced that to Keeley. "Alright so to start off, I made the job!" She said squealing. "Keeley that's amazing. I'm so happy for you." I said. "Yeah you'll do great." "Finally! Now we don't have to deal with a bitch for a manager." Michael and Calum said.

"Babe! I'm so proud of you. We all knew you'd get the job anyway." Ashton said smiling very big. "Aw thanks guys! You're the sweetest."

"Um, okay. Onto the second reason of calling. Okay, hold your balls. You guys are gonna freak." She said ruffling some papers. "Okay so you'RE GOING ON A TOUR THIS YEAR!" She yelled into the phone.

The boys legitimately squealed and I laughed. "That's so awesome!" I said as the boys agreed with me. "Yeah you're touring all over the world to almost every country. You start the European and Asian leg of the tour just before Christmas then you get a break and you go to Japan in January. You carry on from their and then you do the South American leg, the North American leg, and then you finish off with the other European leg, then end with the Australian leg." She said as I could hear the smile in her voice.

"You guys have about two weeks to decide what you want to call the tour but from then-" Michael interrupted her. "Rock out with your cocks out!" He yelled sticking his head through Luke and my shoulders even though she could hear him perfectly.

"Um. PG maybe?" I asked. "Rock out with your socks out?" Ashton asked and Luke agreed. "I love it. Calum?" I asked looking at him. "Sounds awesome! I can't wait to play for all of the fans!" He said giggling like a two year old. I laughed at him and put my hand on his shoulder.

We ended the phone call and went back to the other group of boys. "Alright tats?" I asked looking at them. The nodded their heads anxiously and I laughed. "Okay well start from bottom to top." I said sitting down. "On my left ankle I have a cross with four waves to represent the four major deaths in my life and three birds to symbolize the tree most important women in my life.

"On the inner side of my left foot I have a deadline that ends in a heart. On the outer left thigh I have a tiny 'love' with all the letters connecting. On my left hipbone I have a Roman numeral thirteen." I said pulling down my waistband a little.

"On my right ribcage, as you can see, I have a bull that hurt like fuck to have it done. On my right shoulder is a small treble clef.

"And in between my shoulder blades I have the quote 'm-my, m-my, oh give me love' by Ed Sheehan and my newest addition is this on the back of my neck." I said turning around and showing them. "I plan on getting eight more in the future."