Chapter 43

The next eight days went by really slowly. Nothing went on and the girls just stayed here. I haven't spoken to Augie since my birthday which kind of makes me sad but what he did was terrible. To me at least.

I sat alone in my loft reading my book. Carlo's been gone and hasn't come back and I'm starting to get worried. This is the longest he's ever been away. I wanted to call him but he told me I wasn't allowed to. That girlfriend of his was bad news to me so I put my book down and stood up. I slid down the ladder and went back into my room.

Luke and I have been talking lately but right now it's four in the morning and I believe he's in on the other side of the continent right now so it's only one for him. I put my black hoodie on and put my phone in my pocket. I looked out of the window and saw the rain. It should die down soon right? I got on my laptop and went on a website like 'Where's my car dot com' or something along those lines. I typed in Carlo's license plate number and got an address. Just where I thought. Alesha's...

I got in my car and put the address in the gps system and drove off. I pulled up to Alesha's house and got out of my car. I leaned up against the side and crossed my arms. Kind of stalkerish but I don't care. I knocked on the door, soaking wet. I know this is sketchy right now but if anything, I want to know what's going on with Carlo.

There was no answer so I knocked again. Still, no answer. I did what I could. I picked the lock. I walked in and there were candles all around and a fancy dinner. Ah fuck.... Is it Calesha's anniversary today? I don't know and frankly I don't care. If something's going on with him I want to know.

I walked through the halls until I found a room. The door was shut and I heard moaning. Dammit, I think it is their anniversary. Oh well nothing I haven't see before right? Ew...gross.

I braced myself and opened the door. "What the hell is going on here?" I yelled. "KENZ GET OUT!" Carlo yelled at me throwing a pillow at my face. "What the fuck is she doing here?" Alesha asked trying to cover up herself. "Oh don't try and cover up what you don't have sweetie." I said bitchedly. She rolled her eyes but then snapped. "Wait how the fuck did you get in here? And why are you here?!" She yelled. I smirked. "You know it's not polite to steal my cousin, the one who lives with me, for nine days and not tell me about it." I said. "You know I can have to arrested for breaking and entering." She said smiling. "You know I can have you arrested for trespassing." I mocked her, smiling back. She scoffed and said that I had no proof. I smirked, "You didn't think I didn't have any evidence did you?" I asked. "MacKenzie, Alesha that's enough!" Carlo yelled. "You. Hallway. Now!" He yelled at me putting on his boxers. "You. Shut up!" He yelled to Alesha. I walked back into the hallway while Alesha just squealed angrily.

"What are you doing here?" Carlo whisper yelled. "I needed to find you." I said looking down. "So you thought the best way to do that was to break into Alesha's house, interrupt us having sex, and then accuse her for a felony?" He asked.

"Carlo it's been hard these past couple of days. You weren't even there for my birthday. I didn't know if you were coming back." I said. He grabbed my arms which made me look up at him. He hugged me and I closed my eyes. He was sweaty but I was wet so I couldn't complain. "I was going to break up with her soon. I know she treats you guys wrongly so I was going to do it after our anniversary. Tonight. I was planning on coming back to the house Kenz. Don't worry. I guess I should do it now and leave now that you showed up." He said. I let out a small giggle and nodded my head. I went back outside and got in my car. I drove back to my house with Carlo following me and he went back to sleep.

Sorry short chapter today. I'll update again tomorrow. Again sorry.