Chapter 58

I ran out of the hotel with tears streaming down my face.

It was dark out, the only light being the street lamps illuminating the wet streets. I hoped no one had followed me outside but apparently a couple people did. I ran down the middle of the street hoping to get hit.

I forgot what state I was in and I didn't know where I was going. I left my phone in the hotel and I had no money. "MacKenize!" A couple boys yelled. I didn't look back, I just kept running. "MacKenzie Elizabeth Crispin get back here!" "No."

I ran for who knows how long. It wasn't that long, though, because I still hadn't lost my breath.

I stopped for a second, still in the middle of the road. I fell to my knees and sobbed. Someone picked me up and I screamed. "Shh, shh, it's me MacKenzie... It's me." Shawn whispered. He carried me back to the hotel and assured the boys I was alright.

I slowly started to silence my sobs and apologized for getting Shawn's shirt wet. He kissed my forehead and told me it was alright. "Shawn, I want my boyfriend back." I whispered.

In the morning I woke up to the lights blinding me. It was silent. Wait a minute. Why the hell am I in a bus? "Guuyyyys!" I yelled and got up. I rubbed my eye and looked around. All the guys and Lox were sitting around.

"Wha...?" I asked looking around. "After your freak attack-" Jc started. "JC!" Matt yelled. "Sorry." He said apologizing to me. "Anyway, after your episode, we carried you to the bus and now we're on our way to the airport to fly to New York. We will be there in about 3 minutes. So, make your self all pretty if you have to." Jack said shooing me. I fake pouted and left.

"I'll help you." Mahogany said coming to the back of the bus with me. "If that's okay?" She asked. "It's fine." I smiled. "Listen, I know we haven't gotten off on a great start, but, I hope we can be friends." She said picking out an outfit.

"Lox, I'm not always happy with the things you say sometimes. But I'll never hate you. I've become so close to you and I know we'll be great friends." I said hugging her. She smiled and hugged me back.

We got off of the flight and the first person I saw, besides the screaming girls, was Cas. With a sign that said "MY MACK TRUCK💚" I laughed and hugged him.

"Cas I missed you!" I said. "I missed you too kiddo. Do you have Meghan's song?" He asked. I nodded my head and sighed. "That's not the only reason I'm glad to see you!" He said. I smiled and he took my hand. "What? Where are we going?" I asked looking back at my group of friends. "You're spending the day with me and then going back to your friends." He said dragging me and my bags to his car.

"Well shit Cas. I though we would go in a Toyota or a Chevy not a limo." I said laughing. "Well, that's how I do." Cas said smirking. I got in the limo and handed Cas the song.

He read over it and nodded his head approvingly. "Thanks. Best work comes at 11 am." I said giving him a smirk. "Okay well, you're going to come with me to give the song to Meghan and then we're are going to the record label. The interview got pushed back a couple hours so well go to lunch and then do something!" Cas said clapping his hands at the end.

After about an hour of driving we finally arrived at a beautiful beige house with a black gate around it. "I assume this is Meghan's house?" I asked looking out the window. Cas nodded his head and the limo driver buzzed us in.

We parked and I grabbed my song book. Cas walked me to the door and rang the bell. I started tapping my foot. "MacKenzie! Make a good impression. Chin up, back straight, breasts out, spit out that gum, and stop tapping your foot!" Cas whisper yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes and chewed my gum a couple more times before swallowing it. I did as Cas said and put a smile on my face. Meghan opened the door and greeted Cas with a hug and kiss on the cheek. "It's so good to see you!" She yelled wrapping her arms around him.

She gasped when she saw me. "You're MacKenzie! Cas told me soo much about you and I can not wait to here your song!" She said hugging me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back.

We walked to her living room and I sang the song for her. We worked on chords for a while until I had to leave.

"Aww, do you have to leave already?" She asked. I was about to answer but Cas cut me off. "Sorry Meghan. MacKenzie needs to talk to her record label." He said. "Well when are you working on your album?" I tried to talk, again, but Cas cut me off, again. I sighed as he told her I didn't have one. "But she'd love to work on it with you in the future." He said.

I rose my eyebrow. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to work with Meghan, it's just that Cas didn't even ask me for my consent. Meghan looked at me and pouted. "Well tell her how much you would." Cas said not even looking at me. "Oh now you want me to talk?" I asked. "Well Meghan it's been nice. We'll get in touch with you soon. Love you." Cas said hugging her.

I hugged her and whispered, "I'd love to work with you." And smiled. She perked up and silently clapped.

Cas and I walked out the door and he immediately started yelling at me.

Yes. Cas is Josh Duhamel.