Chapter 59

YAS BITCH. LINKS BE WORKIN AGAIN AHHHHH

"MacKenzie Elizabeth Crispin! What the hell was that?!" Cas screamed. "Sorry Cas, it's just, you didn't even let me have a say! This is my life too ya know?" I said getting into the limo. He sighed. "I'm sorry kiddo. It's just the manager in me I guess." He said looking out the window. "Aw Cas, it's okay. At least I know you care." I said slinging my feet up on the seats next to me.

"Where to next Casino?" I asked laughing. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "We are going to the record label because we have something very exciting to talk to you about." He said. I put my feet back down and looked at him with wide eyes. "What is it!" I asked. "Not telling till we get there." He said texting someone. I whined and leaned back in my seat.

We finally got to the label and I jumped out of the car. I ran into the building, not waiting for Cas, and ran into Mr. Dave Buck's meeting room. Dave has been my head producer for about a year now. We're basically best friends even though we're about 20 years apart. He loves me!

"Davy!" I yelled hugging him. "Hey there Kenzerella. Damn you've gotten big, how old are you now?" He asked. "I just turned 17!" I said smiling widely. "You want to sit down?" He asked chuckling. I sat and we waited for Cas.

"Took you long enough Castiel." Dave said smiling. "Well, you know me David." He said smirking. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing, eyes wide. Was that a gay sex remark?? I wiped a little "tear" I guess you could say, from my eye and calmed myself. "So I heard you wanted to talk about something." I said folding my hands together and acting serious.

"You are shitting me!" I yelled looking over to Cas. "No, I'm serious." Dave said smiling. "So wait, I'm seriously getting to record my own album?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. And when you come up with the name and cover-" he said. "Devil's Darlin'. I have the work at home." I said anxiously smiling.

"Well then. When you get that to me we can get you in a recording booth after you write the minimum amount of songs needed." He said. My smile went smaller. "And how many songs is that?" I asked. "At least 50." He said. My eyes went wide. "Is all the news you have for us?" I asked. "Well... No actually." He said. I rose an eyebrow and asked him what the other news was.

"You can't let anyone know you're dating Mr. Hemmings for another year." He said. My jaw dropped.

"What do you mean?" I asked saddened. "Well, his record label doesn't want it because they're on their, quote, rise to fame, and he says that he doesn't want the boys getting less attention by fans for being with someone."

"He can't do that can he?" I looked back between Cas and Dave. "I'm afraid so, kid. They can do whatever he wants. They own them." At that point my heart dropped. "On the bright side you still get to physically date him behind cameras." Cas said trying to reassure me. Dave nodded his head. "Oh! And we can make special arrangements so you two can go on dates and such without anyone knowing!" Dave said. "I guess that's okay." I said giving a half smile.

"That's my girl. And hey, don't get bummed out. You have an album coming out!" He said. "You're right. Thank you so much Davey." I said hugging him across the conference table. "Anything for you Kenzerella."

Soon after, Cas and I left again and went out to lunch. "We can't go to Wendy's because that upsets your stomach, we can't go to Chick-Fil-A because that makes you sick, and we can't go to any fancy pantsy restaurants because it's too long of a drive." Cas said looking at me. "We also can't go to McDonald's because it's way too fattening." I said pointing my finger. "So? What shall it be my love." He said. "Arby's!" I yelled. Cas told the limo driver to go to Arby's and I got all giddy.

"I love Arby's. It so amazing. Just the roast beef tastes like its out of this world. And the cheese! Oh Lord don't get me started on the cheese." I said mesmerized by my roast beef and cheese sandwich. "Now kid, eat the food. Don't waste it." He said laughing at me. I laughed with him and ate my sandwich.

"What time is the interview?" I asked swallowing a mouth full of stuff. (XD) "Eleven." Cas said. My eyes went wide. "How the hell did it get pushed back seven hours?" I asked. He shrugged and I rubbed my face. "What are we doing now?" I asked crossing my arms. "Nothing. Anything you want to do?" Cas asked. "Cas..?" "Yes?" "Can I get a tattoo?" I asked.

We got the papers from Carlo since I need legal consent. "Now MacKenzie, I want you to know that this will be permanent. Just like the other ones. How many will it be after this?" Cas asked. "This will be the 8th one." I said smiling.

"Show me your other seven because I do not remember you getting four of them." Cas said sternly crossing his arms. "That's because I just got them when I was back in Pennsylvania." I said.

I turned around and lifted up my shirt a little. Nothing sexual, just straight up normal for me. I showed him my Ed Sheeran tattoo that was between my shoulder blades. "I've already seen that one. That's the first one you ever got." Cas said. I smiled at the memory. After that I pulled down my shorts a little to reveal my left hipbone. "Ahh, 13 your lucky number." Cad said. I nodded my head and pulled up my shorts to reveal the little cursive word on my outer left thigh. "Cute."

I proceeded to show him my left ankle with the waves wrapped around it. He nodded his head approvingly and I showed him the next one. I lifted up my shirt again and showed him my right ribcage. "This one hurt like a motherfu-" "Language MacKenzie." Cas said. I rolled my eyes and put my shirt down. I pulled the right side of my collar down and showed him the small treble clef on my shoulder.

I took off my little flat and showed Cas my flatline mo the side of my foot. I put my shoe back on and smiled. "Dat's it." I said smiling.