Chapter 28

"Luke.." I trailed off. "There's nothing you need to say." He said. "Here." he said standing up and holding his hand out for me. "Just come with me." He said. I grabbed his outstretched and and noticed how pruned it was.

I had heat radiating off of my body from lying in the sun for about two hours. Ainsley went back inside the house about three hours ago to go shopping with Sam. I swear, she gets rid of boyfriends faster than I can get rid of acne. Cal and Mikey left 30 minutes ago.

Luke was reluctant enough not to notice because he kept his eyes on me. He led me back to the pool and smirked. I saw his face and realized what was going to happen. I quickly reacted. "No! No, no-no, no." I said. I whipped my body behind him and pushed him in. I could tell he wasn't expecting it and was flailing his arms all around. I laughed but then he jumped up and took my hand again. I got scared but soon relaxed when Luke took me over to the deep end.

As I looked over Luke's shoulder I noticed the boys watching us out the window. I guess they came back?

I looked up at Luke and connected my lips to his. As I was kissing him he fell back and I fell with him. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around Luke's torso as we surfaced again. I giggled and heard hoots and hollers from the guys. I swam over to the Jacuzzi section of the pool and summoned Luke over with one finger and a giggle. Luke came almost immediately and I laughed. He sat down and grabbed my waist, dragging me with him.

I sat on his lap and just relaxed for what seemed like forever. I turned my head up to see him laughing. I stuck my tongue out at him and then smiled myself. He turned me around and put one hand behind my head and the other on my lower back. He started to lean in but I started talking.

"You know, you've only known me for two weeks but I've known you for three years." I sighed. "You don't know anything about me but I know a whole lot about you..." I said setting my head on his chest.

When Luke started to kiss me, I rejected it as best I could. He pushed my head towards his but I pushed back. Once he got my face as close as I would allow towards his, I playfully exclaimed "No!" and sealed my lips shut. I got out of his grasp and swam as fast as I could to the steps. I ran up them while Luke was still walking towards them. "You don't know me enough yet!" I yelled giddily. I sprinted into the house and jumped onto Mikey. "You're getting me all wet!" He half yelled, half laughed.

"Just hide me." I pleaded. He gave me a piggy back ride up stairs to my room and after I thanked him, I kissed him on the cheek and pushed him out. Then I locked the door. I slid down the wall and noticed I was still wet. Luke was down stairs and I let out an exasperated sigh. Wow, I let out a lot of sighs.

I pushed the wet hair out of my face and changed. I blow dried my hair and threw on an oversized One Direction hoodie and some really short shorts. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked cute. But as I looked more carefully I saw that it looked like I was half naked.

I ran downstairs and saw the time "It's five o'clock somewhere!" I yelled as loud as I could.

I grabbed my phone and slid down the stairs to the basement. When I reached the bottom I saw the boys messing with my instruments. Luke had changed into real clothes but his hair still looked wet. I pouted and the boys looked at me. "So the chords go- Wait MacKenzie...what's wrong?" Calum asked me. "You little boys should not have done this..."