Chapter 48

"Are we there yet?" Cierra whines, dragging out 'there'. I grip my steering wheel for what seems like, the fifth time maybe? Yeah, five seems about right. "We will get there, when we get there." Keeley says annoyed.

Ainsley had passed out earlier on the drive and Cierra was determined to drive us insane without a "backseat buddy". "But! I'm bored!" She said. My eyes widened and my knuckles turned white. "CIERRA! Do NOT make me turn this car around! You know what my mum always said about that word." I spoke sternly.

Bringing up my mother wasn't always a pleasant thing for me, but in most cases when I talked about her, she was right. Surprisingly, Ainsley was still asleep. "One, you won't do that 'cause you wanna see the boys as much as me. And two, sorry." She said grumpily crossing her arms. We both laughed and then went back to what we were doing.

"Bathroom anyone?" I asked now that all four of us were awake. "Nah." "I'm good." "Just keep driving." Cierra said making a "go forward" motion with her hand. "Kenz, you sure you're going in the right direction?" Ainsley asked. "Yeah, it's been over four hours." Keeley said worriedly. "My GPS says seven more minutes and plus I used to come here when I was a kid. We're seriously about to come through the venue entrance." I said pulling into a parking garage. "Told you." I said rolling my eyes.

We walked in the meet and greet line and waited for the security guard to come get us. I got out my phone and went into the notes app. "Ooh, are you texting someone to come and rescue us?" Ainsley asked me trying to look over my shoulder.

I had grown in the past couple days. Just and inch or two, but with my heels, I was a lot taller than my flat shoed friends. "No." I said turning around. "I'm putting it in my notes where we parked." I said showing her my phone screen. She ohhed and and I just shook my head. "But, I am calling a guard." I said putting my phone up to my ear. Liz gave me the security guards numbers just in case she couldn't reach the boys for some reason.

Someone finally came out at some point and took us into this tiny room. I assumed it was a dressing room of sorts. "Is anyone gonna say anything? It's been," Keeley paused looking at her phone. "37 minutes and it's been completely silent." We all looked up from our phones. And Ainsley was the first to speak. "Where the hell is anyone? We've been waiting here for just about 40 minutes." She said squinting and shrugging.

"Listen. We've got to wait an hour and twenty more minutes. You know we can't interrupt their time with the fans. And another thing!-" I said but got cut off by the door being opened.

"Oh damn! Sorry, didn't know we had visitors." Someone said in a thick, British accent. We all looked up and my breathing got hitched when I saw who it was. "Harry Styles. Well I'll be damned." Cierra said going to shake his hand. I tried to calm down my breathing, but I'm a fangirl. So, that didn't work out well. But I finally managed to pull myself together and smiled calmly.

"Okay well, I didn't want to intrude. I'll be on my way now." Harry said about to leave. "If it's not too much to ask, could you stay with us? Just to pass the time? We understand if you're busy." I said standing up. "Ah, no! It's fine, I'd love to! My meet and greet just ended about 40 minutes ago and I'd love to make your acquaintances." He said sitting down in a bean bag chair. I sat back down and we all just started asking each other questions to pass the time.

"So which of you birds are paired up with my mates in 5sos?" Harry asked us. "Well I'm dating Ashton." Keeley said blushing. "Alright so, Keeley and Ash. Is that it?" "Well actually, MacKenzie and Luke have their own thing going on." Cierra said winking at me. I blushed and looking down at my interlinking fingers. "Ahh! So you're the one Luke's been chatting about lately!" Harry said clapping his hands together in victory. My eyes widened and I laughed. "I guess so?" I asked nervously. "And Cierra and Mikey have their own little fling that I'm going to make into a bigger fling." I said laughing.

Cierra flipped my off and I stuck my tongue out at her. All five of us laughed and Harry started talking again. "So it's just you and Calum left?" He said referring to Ainsley. She nodded her head but spoke fast. "No-no! We're not together. We don't even like each other!" She said and tried to laugh it off cooly.

The hour had passed fairly quickly and Paul Higgins came in to get us. "Hey Paul!" Harry said as he came in the room. He high fived the big man and we all laughed. "Alright girls. You have an hour to be with the boys, then they have a concert to get ready for. Their meet and greet ended early and I'm going to take you to their dressing room now." Paul said leaving the room. We followed him and fangirled a little on the way.

We anxiously stood in their dressing room waiting for them to come in. "I can't believe this is happening!" Keeley whisper shouted. "I know." Cierra whispered back. "Ainsley, what's going on between you and Calum?" Keeley asked her. "Alright, I like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me too but I don't know girls." She said looking down.

"Perk up Ains. It'll be alright." I said hugging her. We had a group hug and then heard the door crack a little. "They're coming!" Cierra whisper shouted. They walked through the door talking. Michael came in first but was turned around so he didn't see us. Ashton did, though. "Keeley!" He yelled excitedly. "Ash!" She yelled back in the smae tone.

They ran into each other's arms and hugged. With a little kissing too, but ay. Whatcha gonna do? "Mikey!" Cierra said dragging out the 'ey'. "Cierra!" Mikey yelled back emphasizing her entire name. They fist bumped and laughed. Calum and Ainsley hugged with out saying any words. "Hey Calum." Ainsley smiled and held his hand. "H-hey Luke." I didn't stutter but I laughed when 'hey' came out.

Luke didn't move from his place inside the door. "MacKenzie?" He whispered happily.