Chapter 19

"What was that?" Calum asked shocked. "Me expressing my feelings." I said smiling. "Well damn. Luke better watch what he says when you two start dating." Michael said. I cocked my head to the side and squinted my eyes.

"I will end you." I said while Luke smacked him upside the head. Mikey held his hands up in defeat "Hey it's true! And you two even have things in common." Ashton said. Luke blushed a little but I was still irritated. "Like what?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. "You're both blonde with blue eyes. You both like music and can play guitar. You can both sing. You both like hurting poor Mike and you both like each other." Ainsley said. "Ahhh, shut up." I said punching her in the arm.

After our little argument, it was 3:20 so we decided to pick up Augie.

"Who's driving?" I asked. "Well whoever has a license, raise your hand." Luke said. Ashton, Ainsley, and I raised our hands. Ashton and Ains decided they would do rock paper scissors to see who gets shotgun. I guess I was driving then. It was best two out of three and both Ains and Ash had one win.

Ainsley ended up wining and the 5sos boys had to sit in the back. I drove to the hospital and as soon as I turned off the ignition, I was out of the car. I ran to the hospital door and speed walked to the front counter.

I recognized the woman at the counter. She has always been my nurse when I do something stupid and get injured. "Hey Melissa." I said. "Hey Kenz. What'd you do to yourself this time?" She asked amused. "Well, it's not something I did to myself. It's something I did to one of my friends." I admitted.

"Who this time?" She asked. "Ainsley? Cierra? Sophia? Because that's been happening quite a few times lately. What is that girl's problem?" Melissa asked. "Um, no one really know's what her problem is. But anyway, no I'm actually here to pick up Augie. I gave him a concussion." I said embarrassed.

"Uh, oh yeah he's here and he's awake." She said. "Oh thank God." I sighed. "But." She started to say, but I cut her off. "But? Oh no not a but. Why a but?" I asked nervously. "Who told you he could come home?" She asked. "Hmm, I didn't catch his name. Maybe Ainsley did." Even by now the rest of the guys and Ains weren't here yet, and I was not looking for them. Desperate times had not yet called for desperate measures.

"Were there any workers that were male, crying today?" I asked knowing there probably wouldn't be. "Uh, actually we did have one male worker crying about an hour ago." She said. "Does he talk a little funny and sound like he's a sixty year old British man?" I asked. "As a matter of fact yes. Why?" "Because I'm probably the one who made him cry, not gonna lie." I said laughing. "You can't do that!" She exclaimed. "Yeah I know it was wrong, but he called me a little girl and implied that I was really weak, and he kept getting on my nerves." I said getting angry again. "Clam down I'll talk to him later, and uh, even though Augie can't go home, you can still visit him until visiting hours are over and those end at seven." Melissa said about to call someone.

"Hey if you see Ains and four other boys, give them this note please." I said handing her a note that said "room 446 D. aug has brain damage". I left and went to elevator D and to room 446. When I walked in the room, Augie was laying on a hospital bed getting spoon fed by a nurse. They were talking about me, actually. "Yeah her name's MacKenzie and she's great. I love her." He said then noticed I was standing in the doorway. I started to tear up because we broke up three years ago. Which means I temporarily or permanently erased three years of his memory. That's only something an awful person could do.

"Hey Augster." I said sitting where the nurse used to be. She left to help someone else. "Hey Kenzster." He said. I laughed with tears running down my face. "Aww, what's the matter babe?" He asked. "Oh nothing Augie I'm just glad you're awake."

I lied. I was happy that he was awake, but sad he still thought we were dating. "Yeah me too." He said gtrabbing my hand and holding it. "But, why am I here and where am I?" He asked. "You're in a hospital in Australia. And I put you in here we were sparring and I gave you a really bad concussion." I said. I decided I shouldn't tell him he had amnesia.

After a while of us talking about nothing, the others came in. "Hi Ainsley. Who're they?" He whispered to me refferring to the boys. "Augie, this is 5 Seconds of Summer. They're a famous band. And your friends." I said pointing at them.

"This is Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Luke." I said pointng to them in the order they were in. "Hey, I don't remember them." Augie said. "Yeah, I know. Why don't you tell them what year it is and how old you are." I said looking at the floor. "It's twenty-eleven. and I'm thirteen." He said. I looked back up at the boys with more tears running down my face.

"MacKenzie don't cry." Michael said coming over to me about to wipe my cheeks when Aug got defensive, "Don't touch my girlfriend." Everyone exclaimed the word "girlfriend" but, Ains stayed slent. Luke yelled at me and said "You lied! You're a liar!" and stormed out of the room. Ainsley followed him and the rest of the boys and I decided to try and bring back some of Augie's memory.