Chapter 90

I woke up the day after Thanksgiving to see that I wasn't sleeping beside Luke, but rather Jack. I screamed and scooted away only to realize I was between Jack and Ben. I screamed again and got out of that room.

I checked the time and thankfully it was late enough in the morning where I wasn't waking anyone up, well, except them probably.

I ran down to the kitchen where Liz was watching TV and drinking some tea. "What's wrong?" She asked worried setting her tea down and getting up.

"I woke up in between Ben and Jack and not Luke and I got really scared." I said hugging her. "Did you fall asleep with Luke?" She asked confused. "Yes! And when I woke up I wasn't even in Luke's room. Do you know where he is?" I asked looking at her face. "Him and the boys are downstairs. It's pretty chilly down there. Maybe you want to put on a shirt?" She snickered turning away. I face palmed myself and just went straight downstairs.

"Alright, which one of you shits put me in a room with Jack and Ben?" I asked walking down the stairs.

I got down there only to notice that Luke had company over that wasn't just Ash, Cal, and Mike. It was his old high school friends that he showed me pictures of. My eyes went wide and I froze. I was only in my sports bra and booty shorts with a messy bun in front of about a dozen boys. "This day could not get worse." I said under my breath.

"We always do that to the sluts who sleep with our boys." Some guy who I think his name was Chad, said. He high fived another guy. My mouth opened the slightest and my breathing started to increase.

"Y..y..y...you think of me like, like that?" I asked quietly as my breaths started getting shallower and more frequent. The boys that I knew looked at him and rapidly shook their heads no.

I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. As I was on the second floor I heard luke start yelling. "You can't say that to her. Chad, I know I haven't seen you in a while but this isn't like back in school. That was my girlfriend. The only girl that I've brought home to my mom and had her spend months here with me. You know why? Because she has no parents who love her anymore so she stays with me." I ran up more stairs as I heard thuds following me. I laid on the cold tile floor and cried.

Not a silent, cute cry, a full on sob that I tried to muffle with anything I could. I quickly locked the door and laid back down. I heard banging on the door but I yelled at them. "Sorry, slut's occupying the bathroom." I cried out.

Luke tried to talk to me but I just blocked him out. I finally calmed myself by taking a nap.

I woke up back in Luke's room. I was mad that he had a spare key to the bathroom. I changed into jeans, a sweater, and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I didn't feel like putting on makeup so I just put on a little nude lipstick and texted the girls.

To: KAshToN😂💚🐬, Laur Ir 🌼, MaliKOA💙💙💙

I'll be picking you all up in 10. Be ready and get your money. Or just steal some from your brothers. Lol

From: KAshToN😂💚🐬

Ok

From: Laur Ir🌼

WHAT?! Ugh I'll be ready in twenty. Pick me up last

From: MaliKOA💙💙💙

Calum texted me what happened. I'll be ready in 5. You can get me if you want.

I went back downstairs to the basement and braced myself. "Luke I'm going shopping with Mali, Lauren, and Keeley. I should be back in two hours or so." I said standing at the bottom of the steps with my arms crossed. "Do you have time for a quick talk?" He asked. "Five minutes." I said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Chad wants to say something to you." He said as both of them stood up. "Hey I'm sorry for calling you a slut and putting you in Ben and Jack's room. I didn't know you would react like that or that you were Luke's girlfriend. And um, I want to give you a hug." He said fiddling with his hands.

I gave a skeptical look but walked towards him a little. We met in the middle and he wrapped his arms around my lower torso. I wrapped mine around his neck and tried to refrain myself from strangling him.

I got a cat call from behind me and flicked Luke on the head. I kissed him goodbye and started walking up the stairs.

"See I told you she had a great ass." I heard Luke say as I was halfway up the stairs. "Luke!" I yelled embarrassed. "Ooh shit." She said laughing. "Sorry not sorry!" He yelled back up to me. I shook my head and headed off to pick up Mali.

We spent three hours at the mall because of Black Friday.

Worst. Day. Ever. Along with the constant crowding and long ass lines, there were fans there that wanted us at their constant call and beckon.

By the time I got back to the house, I suspected that all of the boys would be gone but I was wrong. Once, again.

Keeley was staying at Ashton's house with Lauren and they were setting up Christmas decorations while Ashton was at Luke's house.

I carried all of my bag upstairs into Luke's room, as that was where I was staying, and went downstairs to the boys.

I was silent waking down the stairs but that didn't stop them from going silent when I walked into their view. Their eyes got wide and I realized why when I looked down.