Chapter 8

I got up on the stage with Augie following me. He got down on one knee and held his hands out for me to jump on. I stepped back and ran until I was lifted up by Augie. He pushed me up, I jumped, and landed a front flip.

Afterwards, Marley came up to me, "Did you really have to do that?" She laughed.

"It's my good luck ritual," I said. "Hey you know Blues is here right?" I asked. "Yeah, I already gave him a hug, but I miss Brandi more than him. I wish she was here." She pouted. I laughed and pointed over to Blues. 

She gave me a confused look but then ran over shouting, "Brandi!" I smiled and went over to Cierra. "So bro," I said. "You ready to drum your heart out tomorrow?" I asked. 

"You kidding? I was born ready." She smiled.

Cierra was quite 'adorkable' so to speak. She had thick, black nerdy glasses that make her look super adorable. She was a little shy but once you got to know her she never ever shut up. She had brown hair that she died amber and either always had a beanie on or a bandana. She was twenty-one and her birthday was on Ashton Irwin's birthday. So, I guess you can tell who she gonna be tomorrow.

Anyway, back to the real world. The show started in seven minutes and we had to get up on stage. Before the fans and random citizens had a chance to arrive, all three of us were just messing around for a few minutes and doing some warm-ups. There were thirty-five songs on our list that week and it went like this...

1. Do It All Again by Emblem3

2. Kiss Me Kiss Me by 5 Seconds of Summer

3. I Don't Dance by High School Musical

4. Wiggle by Jason Derulo

5. Domino by Jessie J

6. Imma Be Cool by Cody Simpson

7. Rejects by 5 Seconds of Summer

8. Sing by Ed Sheeran

9. Apple Bottom Jeans by Flo Rider

10. Lipgloss By Lil' Momma

11. Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade

12. Automatic by Miranda Lambert

13. Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

14. All The Boys by Keri Hilson

15. Best Day of My Life by American Authors

16. Really Don't Care By Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd

Right here we had an intermission where we would take questions and get to know our listeners. We also rested our hands and arms from strumming and drumming. This was also the time where we took a hydration break.

17. Sirens by Cher Lloyd

18. Eighteen by 5 Seconds of Summer

19. Love Runs Out by One Republic

20. Love Don't Die by The Fray

21. I Miss You by Blink 182

22. Chandelier by Sia

23. Stay With Me by Sam Smith

24. What the Hell by Avril Lavigne

25. Peacock by Katy Perry

26. Done by The Band Perry

27. Here we would take requests from the people for about 20 minutes until our big dance finale.

 35. Move by Little Mix

After that, I would yell out that we were done taking requests and rest a little in Liz's store.