Chapter 24

I dragged Ashton back downstairs along with Cal and Mikey. They all whined, but I told them that they had to stay up.

They had to leave tomorrow to finish the tour. The only reason we flew them out here was because they had to finish the tour in America. They had a small break but now they needed to go back.

They had all of their bags packed along with Luke's. I went and woke up Luke and Ainsley. After that nightmare was over, I went to talk to Keeley.

Ashton was her favorite band member and she just had made out with him. She was freaking out, and I was trying to tell her that I would be too if Luke made out with me. Little did I know, Luke was eavesdropping.

Keeley left that evening but she promised she'd be back tomorrow and if she wasn't, she'd be in over the weekend which was in two days.

It was officially 9:00 p.m. July 31, 2014. It felt like it was June 3rd only yesterday, but sadly it wasn't. It was so depressing to know that I wouldn't see the boys, after the concert, until September.

Tomorrow, as they go off on tour, Ainsley and I have to clean everything and get everything prepared for our trip to Philly. Remember Ainsley's gift for me? Yeah, well, that's only in thirteen long and boring days...

To make matters even worse, my birthday is on the third and Ainsley, Keeley, and Mikey will be the only ones celebrating it with me.

The good news out of all of that, was that I got to hang out with Shawn Mendes for an entire month, after the day of the concert had passed by. I didn't necessarily know him, but I was going to be helping him write songs for his album. As my manager was talking to me about Shawn, he mentioned that I would supposedly be going on tour with this group of other guys and girl.

I had only been notified of who the girl was so, I looked her up. I thought her name was Lox, but I couldn't even remember. I already assumed that we wouldn't be alike in every way. She's seemed completely opposite to me...

Speaking of going away, Ainsley was coming to the concert with me but then leaving after that to go to a softball tournament. Emphasis on the tour part of that word. She'd be leaving for a couple of months.

I don't think you know this, but she's really good and she hopes to be really famous in the US. She's also going to try to work her way to becoming world famous after that.

After a while, I finally fell asleep but then I woke up at 5 a.m. I figured I'd take out the dogs since I knew Carlo wouldn't.

I only have two dogs but I let one run around the neighborhood and take the other one for a real walk. Sunny is very aggressive with the other dogs so I put her on a short leash and let Sam run.

After waiting 20 impatient minutes, I walked back in the house and noticed that everyone was awake. "What are you guys doing up so early?" I asked half awake.

They all laughed at me and they all let Ash answer, "We wanted to spend our last day in Pennsylvania with you... We know we won't see you for a while, so we wanna enjoy our time." He said. I was twice as confused as I was before. "What are you guys talking about? It's only thir-" I managed to get out before Ainsley started motioning to me. I looked at her and realized she wanted to surprise the boys so I kept what I was about to say to myself. "What?" Ash asked. "Nothing." I said finally smiling.

Turns out after all, I didn't have to tell the boys I wouldn't see them for a while. The only thing they know is that they'll only see me when the tour is over. As soon as we finished eating breakfast, I announced I was going to take a shower.

As I started to walk up the stairs I heard Ains mumble "don't forget to invite Luke..." and a giggle. I walked back down the steps I had recently walked up and into the kitchen. I noticed Luke was nowhere to be seen which saved this situation from getting any more awkward.