Chapter 95

We got back to the assigned homes and found out the boys had a day off. Cierra and Mikey spent the day, probably fucking, at Mikey's house while his parents were at Calum's house.

Speaking of Calum, him and Ainsley were spending time at his house playing soccer and having a picnic with Mali. Ashton and Keels spent the day at his house with Lauren and her boyfriend.

She told me that Lauren and her were talking about the two and Ash was showing off to Lauren's boyfriend on the drums. Ah, that boy never has enough energy to satisfy himself. It's adorable though.

Luke and I had his house to ourselves seeing as his parents left for work and his brothers were out with their lady and guy friends.

Jack was the last one to leave and before he walked out of the door he yelled, "Use protection!" Laughing. Without thinking I yelled, "I'm a virgin!" And both he and Luke went completely silent. Reality hit me and I yelled "shit" while laughing.

Luke and I sat on the couch in our pajamas and watched reruns of Friends, How I Met Your Mother, and a couple Disney channel shows.

After a while, Luke and I just sat in silence. I laid my head down on his lap and curled my legs up. Luke rubbed my back and breathed heavily.

My eyes started watering and I guess he noticed his leg getting wet. "What's wrong? Why are you crying MacKenzie?" He asked leaving down. "I'm not crying. My eyes are just sweating." I said rolling on my stomach.

Luke let out a weird noise and tensed up. I sat up and moved to the other side of the couch. "What is wrong?" He asked scooting closer to me. "I feel like I'm being catfished in real life." "But I'm right here." "You're not even real. You're just a figment of imagination. I'm going to wake up and everything will be different." "But I'm right here!" He said raising his voice to prove a point.

"MacKenzie I love you and nothing that could happen could ever change that. Why are you so upset over this?" He asked holding my crying figure.

"Luke this is who I am. This is how I've been since day one. I've never been as happy as I have been with you. In my entire life. I've never had this overwhelming amount of joy and happiness in the last eight years of my life. I've never been that kid who has nothing to worry about. But when I'm with you, it's a completely different story. But you're not real because this story of my life is just fiction. And, nothing has ever hurt more than that reality." I said shaking.

"MacKenzie. I'm real. This is real. Everything that's ever happened is real. Nothing has ever been this real. You're never going to wake up and have something change. This isn't fiction because this is real life. You mean the world to me and without you I think I just might die." He said pulling me into him. I covered my face and cried while he rubbed my back and sang me a ballad.

"Wanna work out?" I asked laughing and raising my eyebrows. "On our day off?" He whined. "Yes you lazyass." I said laughing and pulling him up.

"We can go get Ains and Calum, get dressed, and go work out at the gym. Or we can stay in our pajamas and do a little home work out." I said laughing pulling his hand up the stairs. "I like that second option better." He said spinning me into him as we got to the floor.

We ran into his bedroom and I jumped on the bed like a flying squirrel. Luke laughed at me and scooted me over so he could lay down too. "I'm tired." I said covering myself in a fuzzy Pokémon blanket.

I laughed as I noticed and Luke got as red as a tomato. He snuggled up to me and just before I closed my eyes again, I put on my music and turned so our bodies were facing each other.

I woke up to see I was on top of Luke and he was on his phone. "What time is it?" I asked yawning and rolling off of him. "No come back! I'm cold." He whined as I rolled back over. "These thunder thighs will crush you." I said closing my eyes again.

"No they won't. Shut up. It's two by the way." "What?!" I asked opening my eyes abruptly. "I slept the day away? When did you wake up?" I asked freaking out. "Calm down. You only took a three hour nap and I woke up twenty minutes ago. I was cold because you hogged my blanket and so I just rolled you on top of me." He said turning off his phone, setting it down, and wrapping his arms around me. I snickered and closed my eyes again.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked kissing his shoulder. "Well I like where this is going." He smirked biting my earlobe. "I'm waiting until marriage." I said sitting up on his waist.

"No come back. I wanna kiss." He said pulling me back down on him. I rolled my eyes, kissed his lips, and sat up again. "We could wrestle even though I'd inevitably win." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"We could go downstairs and mess around on the instruments." He said raising his. "I like that idea." I said smiling.

Before I got up I felt something poke me. "Are you hard? Please tell me that's not you." I whispered tensing up. "Umm, so about those instruments." He said rolling me off of him and running out of the room. "Luke get back here!" I yelled chasing after him laughing.

"You're such a child." I said jumping on him when we both got to the basement. "I know. But you still love me." He said kissing me. "That I do." I said kissing him back.