Chapter 34

I went into my phone app and went to the voice mail section. Voice mail number one...

"Hey so I miss you already. Turns out our plane was delayed because some guy was having seizures so they moved him off. Call me when you get this bye!" Luke said really fast. I laughed but I honestly felt bad for the guy. Okay so onto voice mail number two...

"Holy shit those sneaky paps found us again." And three...

"Woahhh. There's so many things being said. Holy fuck." That one was Michael actually. Now four...

"Answer my texts MacKenzie!" Ash, Cal, Mikey, and Luke whisper yelled simultaneously. I laughed at their dorkiness. And now the final one...

"Oh my God. Wow I can't believe we did that!" They shouted. Then they were scolded for being so loud. I laughed at that too. "Okay so MacKenzie this is the final call because we aren't allowed our phones right now and we reallllyyyy wanted to say that we miss you. Okay so we have to go. I'll call you when we land." Luke said the last part while the others said the rest.

I walked in the house and immediately heard Ainsley complaining about something. "SAM I SWEAR TO GOD IF I GET OVER THERE AND SHE'S LEAVING I WILL HAVE SOMEONE PERSONALLY KILL YOU!" She screamed into her phone.

Dayum... I wonder what Sam did this time. "YES I FUCKING MEAN MACKENZIE." She said loudly. "I FUCKING HATE YOU. IF YOU CONTACT ME I'LL GET A RESTRAINING ORDER." Okay so this is a little more than I thought it would come to.

"Uh...So uh, what's going on here?" I asked softly not wanting her to do something rash. "I'm going over to Sam's house. While I'm there please redo the living room, vacuum the top two floors, make all the beds, clean the loft, and dust everything please." She asked. "Do you think you'll be over there that long?" I asked quietly. "Who knows? We have some things to talk about." She said determined looking at the door. "You can't take my car though, I have to run errands.." I trailed off. As she was half way out the door she smirked. "No worries. I don't want anything happening to your precious '67." She winked and walked out. Oh if only I had walked in earlier when she asked me to...

Fifteen minutes after Ainsley left I started to do what she told me. I had moved the furniture in the living room so it was different. I get this from my...uh...mum.

She used to do it every month. I usually do it when I'm bored. I only cursed a "few" times when I couldn't lift the goddamn couch. That motherfucker is huge! So that only took about forty-five minutes. I quickly ran up to my room knowing that cleaning isn't fun without music. I started blasting every song on my phone. I pressed shuffle and guess what the first lyrics that played were?

As I went back down stairs I heard, "HEY HEY HEY HEY. HEY HEY HEY HEY. SIMMER DOWN SIMMER DOWN THEY SAY WE'RE TOO YOUNG NOW TO AMOUNT TO ANYTHING ELSE--"

I had gotten the vacuum from the closet and started to dance/ vacuum. After a half an hour of messing around with that, I put the vacuum away and made the beds. We only have 8 beds so it was an easy fix since only two were unmade. After the beds were made I got the duster out and went downstars. The music was still audible but very quiet. So I hummed as I dusted.

It had been two and a half hours since Ainsley left and I started to get a little worried. She's never been gone this long before. Oh well, I know she'll be fine. But just to make sure I checked to see if my baby was still here.

I rushed to the garage and sighed relieved. She was still parked safely.

I went back upstairs and started to clean the loft. It hasn't been cleaned in forever so this should at least take an hour and a half.

As I was up there, I rearranged all the pillows in the two lounges, neatened up the libraries, changed the sheets on the bed, and cleaned all the toys in the kids playroom.

All of my cleaning took just over four long, dire, horrendous hours. I figured if Ainsley's not back she'll come back very soon. Usually whenever Ainsley gets into or has a fight she's back before the two hour point. I guess things are different with Sam. In all, I feel extremely bad for Ains. She's never had a break up this bad. But, I'm also extremely happy because I've always hated Sam... He was an asshole.

I figured I'd go out grocery shopping. I changed out of my clothes into something...more my style.

I went on Twitter and tweeted out, "Goin grocery shopping in my BACON ONESIE. If anyone can spot me they get a follow!" I probably should not have done that. Although, there was only a few things I needed.

Tissues
Ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream.
Frozen pizza
Milk
Orange juice
Bread
Bacon
Eggs
Butter
Chocolate milk--

Okay so that's a little more than I thought I would need and I'm not even finished yet. I got out a note pad and a pen and started writing down what I needed. From where I left off I still need

Eye liner
Mascara
Bibs
Diapers
Light bulbs
Fruit
Make up wipes
Lip stick
Glow sticks
Neon cardboard
Pads
Water
Pop
Cottage cheese
Cheddar cheese
Mozzarella bites

I also have to go to the mall to get Liam Payne a birthday present. He probably doesn't need it but as long as I'm going to a 1D/ 5SOS concert plus a meet and greet I'm getting him one. Shit. I'll actually need to get a lot more ice cream than I thought...

Ainsley just posted a picture of her and Sam saying, "Omg all I can think of right now is "Another one bites the dust" but idek why..." Ainsley never does three dots unless something's wrong. I better leave now before Ainsley gets back and I'm not here. She'll be driving around town for a good hour or so.