Chapter 39

Just a few minutes. Right? No.

"AHHH!" I screamed falling off of the couch. Unexpected. "Holy fuck." Ainsley said catching her breath. I don't scream really high pitched. When I get scared I scream manly, which, is weird. "God dammit what the hell?" I asked basically forgetting everything that's happened recently. I looked up and saw, not just Ainsley, but everyone else. Realization finally hit me and I laughed.

"What happened to the water gun war?" I asked. "It ended yesterday." Logan said. "What?!" I exclaimed. I didn't think I fell asleep that early. It was only six o'clock. Maybe? "Yeah. After you fell and then tried to escape thinking we wouldn't find you." Marley said. "Oh..." I said nodding my head. "

"So what time is it now?" I asked looking around at the people surrounding me. "Uh..." Jarred said. "Twelve twenty-six a.m." Augie said looking at his watch. "Why?" I laughed a little angrily. "We have to get down to the beach." Augie said. "Oh yeah!" I said. "What beach did you guys decide on?" "Lake Erie. It's only 3 hours away and by the time we get back it should be ten." Marley said. "Well damn. How long are we spending there?" I asked quickly going over their math. "Well three hours there, two hours on the beach, one hour for eating, three hours back, and just in case, a half an hour for traffic because it'll be rush hour." Mikey said.

I made an 'o' shape and stood up. "So are we all ready then?" I asked clapping. Everyone nodded and we got in the car. Surprisingly there was enough room for all nine of us.

I quickly gathered my phone, charger, and snacks. They had already pre-packed the balloons and the helium, the paper, and the pens in the trunk. I had shotgun, Logan drove, Ainsley, Jarred, Keeley, Marley, Cierra, Augie, and Mikey were all in the back. It's been a while since I talked to Luke so I figured I'd text him. I don't know exactly where he's touring right now but he'll get this soon.

To: Lukey💚🐧
Hey miss you. Just wanted to talk. Text me when you get this? Xx

We weren't driving in my car so it didn't have the phone dock but it did have a USB port. I plugged my phone into the charger and into the port. I went into the YouTube app and went into my '5sos Inspired' playlist. I pressed shuffle and 'Walk My Way' by Aerosmith played. "Fuck yeah." I said high-fiving Cierra. We love grunge and rock.

I ended up falling asleep for an hour or so and then going on twitter. I spent a good hour and a half on twitter just looking through all of my mentions and dms. I replied to the dms and went through tweets.

"Slut @kenziecrispin" hemmogirl
"Oh yeah cause that's mature @hemmogirl"

"Muke has been off of the grid for a while. What's happened?" sleepysos
"He's on tour rocking the world... I'm stuck in my home town @sleepysos"

"@KENZIECRISPIN NOTICE ME BÆ 🐷🐷🌸🌸💐💐🌷🌷🌹🌹" crispynuggets
"Hey f4f? 143🌸🌸 @crispynuggets"

"Hey bitch what's it like sleeping with all 4 boys??" michaelscock
"I don't know. Maybe I should be asking you..? @michaelscock"

"Small tits XD" sallysue
"Looking at my tits now? @sallysue"

"My cat haking up a hare ball sounds gooder than ur voice bich" daddyashsgirl
"Thanks bæ😘. Btw buy a fuCKING DICTIONARY. @daddyashsgirl

"MUKE HAS BEEN OFF THE GRID FOR MORE THAN 72 HOURS THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT. WHERE ARE THEY?!" milkmymuke
"WE'RE HERE. JUST NOT TOGETHER IT'S OKAY! @milkmymuke"

"FUCK FEELS" unbelukeble
"SAME @unbelukeble"

There were a lot more but these were just a couple that stood out. Once it was roughly around three o'clock we were finally at the beach. Even though it was morning it was still warm. To a degree.

"Okay everyone out." I said. "We've got a long and eventful morning ahead of us." We all got out of the car and carried something a couple feet in front of the water. Everyone had a pen, some paper, a bag of balloons and every two people had to share a helium tank but since there are nine of us, I got a tank for myself. I quickly wrote down something and took out my phone. I went on twitter and tweeted out a picture of my note. "I wish to fall in love with a boy but I'm scared because of my infinite imperfections. Some of us just take a little longer to accept our flaws. MC"

I put it in a green balloon, because I like green, and sent it off. My other little notes consisted of inspirational quotes, self esteem boosters, and songs lyrics. After two hours I still had no response from Luke. "Okay so... Did everyone's helium get used up yet?" I laughed.

Everyone had answered and we hopped back into the truck. You may think it's a little unsafe but the bed of the truck was filled with pillows and blankets so everyone was curled up and safe. I guess.

I decided I'd let Logan take a break from driving and let him sleep a little. I drove for about two hours and decided it was time for breakfast. I stopped at a Denny's and woke everyone up. We went in and ignored the stares from the employees and elderly's eating. We had our meal and we only had about and hour and a half left of driving. I told everyone I was tired and Mikey offered to drive with Logan still in shotgun. I got in the back and fell asleep.

I was being carried in my house bridal style by Augie. Logan had dropped everyone off and decide he was going to leave. He, and a few others, wished me a happy birthday and left. So it was just Cierra, Ainsley, Augie, Keeley, and me left. I tweeted out again and said that the twitcam would start in two hours. I got a text and I was hoping it would be from Luke but it wasn't. It was from Ashton.

Don't get me wrong I love Ashton but I was really hoping for Luke.

From: Ashhyy😘Count us as a few viewers love xx

I smiled and then frowned. I put my phone back in my pocket and went upstairs to take a shower.