Chapter 26

"Does anyone wanna go swimming?" I asked as I smirked. Ainsley was the first to shoot her hand up. I let the boys borrow some of Carlo's trunks and Ainsley and I got in our bikinis. I put sweats over my bottoms and a 5sos tee. Ainsley put on shorts and a One Direction tee.

I saw that, out of all of the guys, Luke was the only one wearing a shirt. "You guys go ahead, Luke and I will be just a few seconds." I said grabbing Luke's arm and pushing everyone else out. "Luke, why are you wearing a shirt to go swimming?" I asked him very bluntly.

He looked down kinda shy, "I don't like to show my body." He said quietly. I smiled and bent down to look under his face. He looked up and smiled a bit. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. "You don't have to be embarrassed," I said. "I bet you everyone out there has seen you shirtless and not said anything mean about you." I said reassuringly. He nodded his head and started to take his shirt off. I bit my cold metal lip ring so hard I thought I was going to snap it in half.

Luke giggled and and took my hand again. We walked outside into the nice August weather and all I could think about was Luke's body. I heard Ainsley wolf whistle and because of my sun glasses she couldn't see me glaring at her. But she knew, oh indeed she knew.

I walked onto the deck and started to take my shirt off. Once I did I felt Michael and Calum's eyes on my belly button ring. They must've been too far away to notice it before hand. And now apparently, so was Luke.

Now three out of the four teenage boys were starring at my stomach. I scoffed and quickly took off my sweats. Now three out of four teenage boys were starring at the little pig on the front of my bottoms. I jumped into the pool and shortly, Luke followed.

The heated pool was very relaxing until the boys started playing a game of "who could pull on MacKenzie's belly button ring without her noticing." I got annoyed quickly and decided we should play a different game. Everyone agreed before I even said what the game was, but they're in for a treat.

"We're playing truth or dare." I said with an evil grin. Everyone cheered and I laughed at them. "Okay so who wants to go first?" Calum and Luke were the only ones not jumping on me so I picked Calum. He smiled and turned to Luke.

"Lukey Pookie truth or dare?" He asked and we laughed at Luke's name as he blushed. "Truth." Luke said. Michael yelled at him for being a pussy and I slapped him across the shoulder. "Do you like anyone?" Cal asked. Luke silently nodded and blushed. I smiled and listened to him talk.

He looked at Michael and smiled devilishly. "Michael truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare!" Mikey yelled and we all laughed at him. Luke may have seemed shy and awkward but he was pretty evil. "I dare you to run around the pool twice naked-" Luke said but got interrupted by Mikey, "Easy!" He scoffed. "-whilst singing a really innocent song." He finished. Michael got out of the pool and started stripping. I looked away immediately not wanting to see any nudity. Mikey started running whilst singing "Rock-a-Bye Baby". Everyone burst out laughing but I still covered my face with my hands.

An arm wrapped around my waist and I took a hand off to see who it was. Luke. Michael finally put his trunks back on and turned to Ashton. "Truth or dare Ashton?" He said putting an arm around his shoulders. Ashton answered with truth and Mikey scoffed.

It took Michael quite some time to ponder, but then he finally asked the question that made my heart almost fly right out of my chest cavity. "Do you like that girl you made out with yesterday?" Michael asked Ashton. Ashton took this time to blush and stay silent.

"Yes." He said.