Chapter 89

Thanksgiving at my house was a blast. Keeley and I made all of dinner and had the boys go out and pick dessert.

"So, how do you feel about Carlo being engaged?" Keeley asked me as I was dicing up vegetables. "I really do love Cleo. She's so sweet and she's so pretty. From what I've seen and heard she's been amazing." I said smiling really big. "Most importantly, I'm happy he's found someone that he wants to spend the rest of his life with." I said swiping the vegetables in a pot.

"Who you talking about?" Luke asked as he came up behind me and kissed my shoulder. "You?" He asked rubbing my lower back. "No," I smiled kissing him, "Cleo. She's so awesome. Plus we're around the same age so she's really cool." I said nodding my head. "Do you want to start on the green bean casserole?" I asked Keeley as I got Luke to help me lift the turkey into the giant croc-pot.

Shortly, all eight of us had dinner/ supper and we were all tired. "Hey I'm sorry that we had to do this before Thanksgiving but I wanted the majority of the group to be with their families on the actual holiday." I said to Carlo and Cleo.

"Oh no, it's okay. We didn't want to do anything special for dinner when it was just the two of us. Your friends are very sweet and they're welcome back anytime." Cleo said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Thanks Cleo," I said hugging her, "and welcome to the family." I whispered as she hugged me back.

Cleo was sweet and I didn't want to make a first impression of being rude, so I excluded the fact that this was my house and they were always aloud over.

We flew the whole way back to Australia and spent the time with Luke, Ashton, Michael, Calum, and my families.

We spent the first day there with Liz and her new boyfriend, Alex, just going around the town and eating out at fast food restaurants that aren't as common in Pennsylvania. I don't remember if she was engaged, or married, or just dating Kai, but she did get rid of him.

The second day we spent with Calum's parents and sister. Keeley and I went shopping with Mali-Koa and talked about everything just to catch up.

"So, have you and Luke done it yet?" Mali asked. "Done...wha- Mali!" I yelled confused at first. "No!" I yelled quieter slapping her on the shoulder. "We're waiting until marriage." I said paying the cashier.

"How about you Keeley? Have you done it yet with Ashton?" She asked nudging shoulders with her. "Well..." Keeley trailed off as we walked out of the shopping commons.

"Keeley! You did the deed and didn't tell me?" I whisper yelled. "No! No no, it's not like that. This just happened last night." She said shyly. "In my cousin's house?" I asked shocked and wide-eyed. "Umm... Well, uh, yeah." She said scratching the back of her neck laughing. "That's why you had to put the sheets in the washer!" I said face palming as we climbed back into the car.

"Tell us all about it." Mali-Koa said while I drive the three of us back to her mom's house. The boys were downstairs so we had a bit of time to talk about it.

I put the car in park and turned off the ignition. Mali and I turned around in our seats to look at Keels as she described it all.

"Alright so a while ago it was confirmed by the man himself that he has a daddy kink. Well, I'm not really for that, but we were in the room in the basement just watching soccer while everyone else was out to eat. I complained of a headache so Ashton and I stayed home. I got really bored and I realized how much I love him." She paused.

"Blah, get to the good part." Mali said gripping her seat harder. "Alright alright!" Keeley said holding her hands up.

"I tried to get his attention and it wasn't working so I came up behind him on the couch and kissed his neck. He told me he was trying to pay attention so I whispered in his ear pay attention to me daddy and he tensed so hard." She said taking a deep breath.

"So he asked me if it was my first time and if I was sure, and obviously I was and we had 100% consent so we did it and ugh. It's even better than smut." She said throwing her head back.

"How big is he?" Mali asked and my eyes were wide of excitement. "Oh Mali. He's huge. Like, nine inches huge. Oh my God. But trust me. We're not getting me pregnant anytime soon." Keels said rubbing her stomach.

"Wait, where did you get a condom?" I asked confused. "Well, Ash didn't have one so we were looking around and found one it the nightstand drawer. Apparently your cousin keeps them stalked." She said laughing.

We laughed with her as I shook my head. "Oh also," Keels said as we were getting out of the car, "he like's to be called a certain nickname in bed." She winked at as. "What is it?!" Mali and I yelled at the same time. "Fletch." She said and I smiled wide.

We went inside and downstairs to the boys. We greeted them all and went to our designated boy. Michael was a loner, ha.

"Hey Luke, Mike, Cal, Ash." Keeley said going to sit with Ashton. "Hey, Lukey, Caly, Mikey, and Ashy." I said going over to Luke. "Luke, Mike, Fletch." Mali said going over to Calum.

"Bro." She said giving him a "knuckle sandwich." I looked over to Ashton and he was super tensed and glaring a Keeley. Meanwhile, she was laughing her ass off.

We both started laughing with her and the boys had no idea. Ashton wasn't mad, he was just embarrassed.

Today we were spending the day with Ash, Anne, Harry, and Lauren. I taught Harry how to draw an eye for his English project and Lauren and I talked about a boy at her school she was having troubles with. I literally feel as though the boys' families are mine.

The rest of the week we were staying at the Hemmings household and that's also where we were having Thanksgiving dinner at.