Chapter 31

I was frustrated, mad actually. Luke had no business telling me what guys to and to not date. On the other hand I only wanted to date Luke so there was no bother in trying to fight over my life with him. "I'll keep an open mind." I winked and sauntered away.

I walked back over to the group and Ainsley yelled in pain when I sat on her. I laughed and was shortly jostled off of her. I looked at the clock again and sighed. "What's wrong?" Mikey asked sliding an arm around my shoulders. I leaned into Mikey's side and brushed off Luke's stare. "I won't see you guys in a long time... Maybe not even until Christmas." I paused and subtly winked at Ains. She slightly simpered and looked at her phone.

Probably Sam...

Everyone was in a semi-sour mood so I spoke up. "How about a little tv?" I asked clutching the remote. As I turned it on I instantly saw Netflix. "Anyone up for a good movie?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows. "Oh Luke show her the thingy!" Calum yelled. "Thingy?" I giggled. Luke started to rapidly wiggle his eyebrows up and down and I laughed. "You're so weird!!" I managed to get out through a fit of giggles. He smiled and lightly punched my shoulder.

I finally started the movie Paranormal Activity III. It was about 9 o'clock when I had gotten up to change movies and get some snacks. I came back down and it was 9:15. Half of the boys were asleep and Ainsley started to drift off. The only room was either squished between a sleeping Ashton and a sleeping Calum; sitting on a love seat with Michael; spooning Ainsley on the couch: or squished beside Luke. I chose Luke. As I started to drift into a peaceful sleep Luke ended up putting his arm around me. I smiled and fell asleep.

I woke up without a movement. I heard murmurs around me and I soon recognized them. I listened in on the conversation. It was quiet but I could figure it out. "Hahaha." Calum Laughed. "Shut up they might hear us!" Ainsley whisper shouted. "I'm gonna take a picture." Michael said. "Same." Ashton agreed.

I heard two clicks and I shot up. "What? Why? Who? How? When?" I not necessarily shouted to the four. They stared at me with frozen expressions. Then they looked at Luke...

I looked down and saw the position we were in. He was still sleeping though so, he didn't know. Somehow I ended getting on top of him, slinging my leg over the side of his body, and snuggling into his chest. He had his arms around my waist and his one leg was resting on top of the one I had on top of him. How to describe the leg position is hard so just take my word for it.

Luke started to stir awake and all five of us that were awake held the same expression still. Luke looked up smiling and soon realized what position we were in.

Luke screamed like a little girl and pushed me off. I copied his actions and fell on the dusty floor beside him. I looked up at Ainsley and acknowledged that she was recording all of this madness.

I sprung up and started to chase her around. She had taken track and cross country in high school so she was a lot faster than me.

I went out on a limb and jumped at her. I was luckily met and ended up tackling her to the ground. She put up a fight but I pinned her arms above her head and kicked her phone away. She whined until I let her go but I finally did after grabbing her phone and looking at all the pictures and videos she took.

She had to have taken forty pictures and two videos. At least. I kept scrolling and accidentally found her recent pictures. (The ones before today's) I screamed in terror realizing it was Sam's nudes.

I ran over to the boys, Luke still being on the floor, and pretended to cry in Ashton's chest. He wrapped his arms around me in a protective way and cooed in my ear.

He did that also while giggling at my "silly" actions. "This is just like Ben in sixth grade all over again!!" I screamed at Ainsley, amused yet still frightened. She laughed and shoved her phone back in her pocket. "You better still be a virgin!" I screamed once again. Her face turned firetruck red but she still laughed.

I sniffed and wiped a fake tear from my cheek. She laughed and wrapped me in a hug. Seconds later she let go and backed away. She's not one for hugging. "Oh my poor eyes." I said trying to erase the picture from my memory. "Aw you poor baby." Calum said and wrapped my in a side hug. Michael, who you Michael girls would think would be comforting me like a true gentleman, just stood there laughing his ass off.

Luke had now gotten off the floor and went to stand with Michael and Ashton. Calum left my side to join the boys and Ainsley came up and whispered something in my ear.

"What's the big deal?" She asked. "You've seen Calum's dick." My face froze and my eyes widened. "I won't talk about Sam anymore if you don't talk about that." I said. "Deal!" She said enthusiastically holding out her hand. My face relaxed and I shook her hand.

After four hours of re-packing we were all at the airport waiting for the boys' plane to be called.

It was almost time for their departure when we started to say our goodbyes. I hugged Ash, Cal, and Mikey, saving Luke for last.

The hug felt different with him but I loved it. He started talking in my hair but I couldn't understand him. "Stop speaking gobbledygook." I said laughing to myself. Luke laughed but didn't question it.

Luke looked me in the eyes and smiled. "I love you." He said pulling me in for a kiss. Surprised, I kissed back. "Flight 107 to New York your flight is boarding. Flight 107 to New York you flight is boarding." The announcement lady said. Luke and I broke off and he left. "Okay. C'mon. Let's go." Ainsley paused.

We have some things to do." She said mischievously smirking. What is this girl up to now?