Chapter 11

MacKenzie

"Hey, guys!" I yelled into the microphone. "How are you all?" I asked. I got back a loud roar of cheers. "You might be wondering why we look like 5 Seconds of Summer. Well, I'll tell you. Today, this very day in June is 5sos's half birthday. And sadly Ainsley, Marley and I won't be here for their real birthday so that's why we're celebrating it now. Our theme was dress like your favorite member."

I jumped off the stage. "Can anyone guess who we are?" I asked. A little girl in front of me rose her hand as high as she could while standing on her tippy toes. "What's your name?" I asked her after I picked her up and handed her the microphone.

"Juliette." She said. 

"And how old are you Juliette?" I asked. 

"Seven." She said shyly. The crowd "awed."

"Hey, Juliette?" I asked. 

"Yeah?" Juliette asked back. 

"Can you tell these beautiful people who our favorite 5sos members are, based on our clothes?" I asked kindly. Juliette nodded her head. 

"You're Lukey, Marley's Mikey, Jace is Ashy and Ainsley's Caly bear." She said slowly, pointing at us individually. 

The crowd "awed" again and I said, "That's right! Thank you." I said hugging her. 

"You're welcome." She said hugging me back.

I sat her back down and jumped back on stage. "Okay guys, this first song is called 'She Looks So Perfect'," I said.

While we were singing I noticed 5sos were in the back of the crowd discussing something. I smiled and sang. While I was singing, I even stood in that weird position Luke does when he play's guitar. I was laughing at myself that whole time.

......

Luke

They started singing 'She Looks So Perfect' and they sang it better than us! I was still a little phased that I was her favorite. Ashton pulled me into a group huddle with the other boys. "Okay, we've decided we'll stay the whole time but only if they keep up the good act," Calum said. I mentally celebrated.

After a while, they stopped and the one girl, the 'me' impersonator, actually, said that she had a special song she wanted to sing. I prayed it was for me. 

"This song is called 'Kiss Me Kiss Me' and is dedicated to the one and only Luke Hemmings." She said smiling.

"Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories

Can I call wake you up on a Sunday?
Late night, I think we need to get away.
Headlights, hold tight turn the radio loud.
Let me know where to go and I'll get you there.
Tell the truth and I'll show you how to dare.
Flashlights held tight we could own this town.
Never say goodbye.

And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
And tell me that I'll see you again
'Cause I don't know,
If I can let you go
And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
I'm dying just to see you again
Let's make tonight
The best of our lives,
Yeah.

Here's to teenage memories
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories

Close your eyes you'll be mine and it's alright.
Take a breath no rest till the sunrise.
Heartbeat so sweet, when your lips touch mine.
We don't have to go home right now,
We're never gonna stop 'cause we're dreaming out loud.
We know what we want, we know we're going to get it somehow.
Never say goodbye

And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
And tell me that I'll see you again
'Cause I don't know,
If I can let you go
So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
I'm dying just to see you again
Let's make tonight
The best of our lives,

Yeah.
Here's to teenage memories.
And so kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
And tell me that I'll see you again
'Cause I don't know, if I can let you go
So kiss me, kiss me, kiss me
I'm dying just to see you again
Let's make tonight
The best of our lives,

Yeah.
Here's to teenage memories.
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage memories
Whoa-oh-oh
Whoa-oh
Here's to teenage, memories." She sang so beautifully. 

About two hours had passed after that.

"Okay guys I'm sorry it's been a great two hours but we only have two songs left." She said with a cute little pouty face. "This one is called 'Pizza' but we made some small changes." She said then started laughing.

"1 2

1 2 3 4!

Michael wants another slice

Marley wants another slice

Michael wants another slice

Pizza!

Pizza!

Marley wants another slice

Michael wants another slice

Marley wants another slice

Pizza!

Pizza!

Now (ooh)

Now

Pizza!

(ooh) Now

(ooh) Pizza!" They sang together. They started hysterically laughing afterward.

"Now guys, this is the last song. We would like to know if there is anyone or any people who would like to sing Eighteen with us." She challenged.

Out of instinct, my hand flew up. The mystery girl had a smirk on her face. She knew who we were.

"Uh, you group of boys." She pointed at us. "Come on up." She smiled. We walked up with our heads down so no one would notice us. When we got on stage we showed our faces and everyone was screaming. Even the band... Everyone except for that mystery girl.

We huddled up and she started talking. "Luke you can have my white guitar, Calum you can borrow our spare bass. Ains you wanna get him that?" This so-called "Ains" nodded.

"Ashton I'm gonna need you on the Cajon. Mikey, Marley's gonna get you a spare guitar. I'll use my own." She said. We all did what she said but before I could walk away, she whispered something in my ear. "Don't forget, MacKenzie."

We all sang Eighteen together and just before it ended MacKenzie and I sang my big ending part together.

Once we got off the stage, she started to talk again. "Now guys, sadly I have to leave in August but if you want to see me and Ainsley again we'll be at the One Direction concert in Philly, August 13th on the floor wearing our masks. If you find us we'll remove our masks." She said.

I guessed I was going to have to look closely at the concert. I kinda liked her; I really hoped I spotted her. But for that moment, I needed to go talk to my mom.