Chapter 47

From: Lukey🐧💚

"Luke..." I whispered hoping he wasn't mad at me. "Oh God, MacKenzie, you're okay. Thank God. What the hell were you thinking?!" Luke whisper shouted at me. "Me? Wait, Luke, you left the hotel!" I whisper shouted back. "But, that's besides the point. You don't even know the entire story." I said calmly sitting on my bed. "Then tell me because I'm worried shitlessly." He said taking a deep breath.

"Okay... Here we go..." I said rolling my eyes. "So I'm guessing you saw Augie's tweet..." I trailed off more of a statement than a question. "Yes. I did. Now tell me what's going on." He said sternly.

"I had a bad nightmare and then I walked into the bathroom. I ended up cutting my wrists and screaming on the floor. Cierra, Ainsley, Carlo, and Keeley all couldn't wake me up for some reason and I just kept screaming. I'm perfectly fine and I, didn't do it on purpose. Luke... Trust me." I said. "Show me I can." He said back. "I will." I said smiling knowing what was coming tomorrow. "I-" Luke started to say. I slowed my breathing and nodded even though he couldn't see me. "I love you." I slightly gasped and Luke and ended the call.

I woke up, sprawled out on my bed still smiling. I can't believe Luke just told me he loved me. I squealed and covered my face like a tame fangirl. I laughed and hugged my pillow, checking the time. I shot straight up. It was already 11:27.

"How did I sleep this long?" I asked myself. "Because you haven't gotten any sleep lately, that's why." Carlo said walking in my room. I screamed and laid back on my bed. "Do you just spy on me or something? How do you people always do this to me?" I asked. "You were still sleeping. I had to make sure you weren't dead, but then I realized you just needed some sleep. We don't just spy on you." Carlo laughed walking over to my bed. He patted my head and smiled. "Breakfast is downstairs if you want any." He said getting up and leaving. I sighed happily and sat up again and pushed myself out of bed.

I threw on some sweats and walked downstairs. "Hey there Kenzer!" Keeley said smiling. The other girls chuckled and I laughed. "Hey Keels." I said sitting on a stool at the island. Cierra handed me a plate with pancakes and bacon on it. I smiled, thanked her, and dug in. We would've had eggs, but Keeley is so allergic to them that she can't even been in the same room when one is opened.

I stood up to my put dish in the dishwasher and said, "Alright, well, I'm going pee." and started walking up the stairs. "Okay well when you're done change into something presentable because we're going out in public for a little and then getting things done for the concert tomorrow." Ainsley said with half a mouthful of bread. I nodded and flew up the stairs. I changed into ripped denim jeans and my marvel comics cut off tee-shirt. I did my makeup and straightened my hair after getting a shower.

I groaned walking down the stairs again. "What's wrong?" Cierra asked me. "Nice outfit b-t-w." She said winking. I chuckled and looked her dead in the eye. "Tom." I said. She "ohh-ed" and said, "Feel better." I thanked her and walked out to the car.

For those of you who don't know what Tom is, it stands for Time Of Month. Also know as a period. My friend Jennifer and I made up this entire lingo for it in 5th grade.

Ainsley, Keeley, and Cierra got in the car shortly after and we went to the mall. I put on my galaxy sunglasses and we braced ourselves for the swarm of people. Because, being the dumb ass she is, the one that I love, Cierra just had to tweet out where we were going to be.

We walked in the door and heard a bunch of teenage girl screams. I face palmed myself and sighed. I had already gotten my concert outfit, along with Ainsley, but now we were shopping the other two girls' outfits.

After a long, agonizing afternoon, we had finally gotten Keeley and Cierra's outfits. We got to my house, after the pictures and autographs, and laid out our outfits beside each other's.

I had the outfit Ainsley got me as a present. A green 5sos shirt, baby blue 1D booty shorts, green stilettos, and 1D RayBans. I also had found a really cute blue, floral SnapBack, so, I bought that too.

Ainsley had a 'Creamsicle' colored, lacy crop top, white 1D shorts, black 5sos vans, and a cute white hair-bow.

We bought Cierra cut up black skinny jeans, an All Time Low tee, a red flannel with 'SOCIAL CASUALTY' on it and an 'X' on the pocket, black combat boots, and face-paint so she can write '#DERP' on her cheek. We all pitched in on Keeley's outfit.

Hers was definitely, 100%, the cutest. She had a black tank top that says 'ASH XX' in a duct tape type font, blue high waisted shorts, galaxy colored converse, a galaxy colored hair bow, and 5sos sunglasses. We looked back and forth between each other, squealed, and had a group hug.

It got late that night and somehow we did end up going to sleep. Something was off, though. None of us heard a single word from anyone that night. There was not a single notification, tweet, DM, text, call, or anything to any of us. I wondered what was going on...

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Today was the day. I can not believe this is happening. My heart is already racing and it's only 10:20. I took a shower and changed into my outfit. I looked in the mirror, pleased with my appearance, and straightened my hair. Also while jamming to music, obviously.

With 20 minutes to spare, all four of us jumped in the car and started driving to Philly. I drove, Keeley had shotgun, and Ains and Cierra rode in the back of my Mustang. Can't wait to see you boys....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER -- I did not draw the pictures in my video... Yet. Haha. But credit to whomever did.