Chapter 87

We've had Brownie for about two weeks now and she's getting so much cuter and cuter every day. I love this little thing.

If Luke is up late writing or playing video games I sleep with Brownie on the tour bus. Yeah, we're not allowed her in any more hotels but she's really good on the bus. Usually he'll end up sleeping on the couch because I turn into the hulk when he touches my baby when she's sleeping.

The threats have gone down significantly but now that I've noticed, Michael goes off wandering on the phone a lot more than usual. It's one of those times and I decided to spy on him. Call it invading personal privacy but I don't care I wanna find out what's up with him lately.

Mike ran out of the main part of the bus and into the back so I went and followed him. He was talking on the phone back their for God knows how long. I jumped in a bunk and listened to him murmuring for about an hour before I almost fell asleep.

He came out of the room but left his phone. Sadly, I know his password so I went to see who he last called.

I typed in 'pika' and went into his phone app. He had a contact under the name "hair twinnny". Obviously I had to call to straighten this person out so I knew that they wouldn't hurt him.

I pressed the name and put his phone up to my ear. I breathed in deeply knowing that I was going to be in a shit load of trouble after this. "What's up sexy?" A girl asked. Wait. I know this voice.

"Cierra?" I asked slowly. "MacKenzie?" She shouted. "Why do you have Michael's phone?" She asked laughing. "Um. What happened to just being fuck buddies?" I asked laughing.

I obviously wasn't going to tell her I was stalking him for the last hour. "We started dating a month ago. He didn't tell you?" I asked. "What?!" I screamed. "He didn't tell anyone!" I yelled. "MacKenzie!" Luke yelled coming back to me. The rest joined in and so did Brownie. "Hey I gotta go. I love you and I'll call you on my own phone later." I said quickly hanging up after she said I love you back.

"You're dating Cierra?!" I screamed at Michael. I swiftly moved Brownie onto her bed, and more importantly out of my way, and leaped onto Michael. "Why didn't you tell me you were dating?!" I yelled in his face, pinning his hands above his head.

"I was going to but I was scared something like this would happen." He said trying to get his hands out of my grasp. I tickled him and he giggled uncontrollably. "Tell me everything now!" I said still tickling him. "Okay! Okay! Uncle!" He yelled smacking the ground. I stopped ticking him and he took a deep breath.

We all sat in the middle of the bus together as he told us all about their "scenario." He told us all about the first time they fucked at my house, then when they decided to be friends with benefits because Cierra had an Internet girlfriend.

Yes, she's bisexual, it's okay. And then when they stopped seeing each other for a while and he got really sad, and he asked her out on their first real date.

Those two were truly adorable. You know, after all of the fucking and stuff. He then told us about how she asked him out, he said yes, and they've been dating for a month.

He told us all about how they would go on for hours talking when she was going through insomnia and that's why he would be tired constantly. And how when no one was around him he'd write her love letters and poems and songs and how she'd send him a video of her reactions and he'd go into another room to watch them in peace.

It was a really cute story and when he was finish I hugged him and then threatened him if he ever hurt her. "Trust me. If anyone's hurting anyone, it'll be her hurting me because she beats me a lot in wrestling and it really hurts my feelings. And my dick." He said crossing his arms and pouting.

We all laughed and then it was time to go to bed again. This would be the last week we had before I would tell them that I was going home for a while. I don't remember if I did or didn't.

I got in the bunk but Luke was playing video games and Brownie was already asleep, so I was in there alone.

I decided a little smut wouldn't hurt. I picked a book from a Wattpad account that was called, 5sos Smut (from Tumblr) by @arcticcalums. I read through most of this book from beforehand, so I went to the chapter I hadn't read yet.

"The SnapBack. A Michael fic." I said reading the heading out loud. "Why not?" I said reading through the short story.

It was kind of weird being a Luke girl and dating Luke but reading smut about Michael. I texted Cierra to tell her about what I had just read. Mutually, she agreed that the SnapBack was a turn on for her too.

To: CierraFara

Do you want the link to the story?

From: CierraFara

Yeah y not.

To: CierraFara

Okay hold on.

I went back into Wattpad to get the link.

To: CierraFara

http://w.tt/1Wf9y4y it's by @arcticcalums

From: CierraFara

Lol thanks. Tell the boys I said hi.

To: CierraFara

Anytime. Ight will do. Love you <3

From: CierraFara

Love you too.

Cierra's phone doesn't get emojis and it bothers me so much.

I decided to text Ains just to see if she would answer me. Of course, she didn't. But she posted a picture on Instagram and read it.

This pissed me off even more than Cierra's phone. I guess our seventeen year friendship was coming to an end.