Chapter 36

"Haha..Ha. What do you mean?" I asked folding my arms and turning around. "Well, for starters," She said. "The kiss at the airport is one thing. Him staying at your house for two months with the rest of the boys is another thing. You two falling in a pool laughing and kissing . Oh, and um, you waking up on top of him." She finished. I just laughed.

"I tried asking him about it, but I didn't really get anything. If you want a solid answer ask him yourself." I said getting to the point. "Now, if you'll exuse me. I need to get home before my ice cream melts. Thank you. It was so nice meeting all of you. I hope we can do this again. Bye!" I said blowing them a kiss and driving away.

Once I got home Ainsley still wasn't there and Carlo left a note saying he left to spend the weekend at his girlfriend's house. I don't like her. I don't like them. It is only Friday and I know it's only two days but she's a bad influence on him. She's also a cold hard bitch too.

As I was saying... Since no one else is home, as an early birthday present for myself, I bought the new X album by Ed Sheeran. I love this man. Anyway, I put the cd in and turned the music up really loud as I put groceries away. Dammit! I am so excited to work with Shawn Mendes! "Yasss!" I yelled out. I laughed and put my ice cream cake in the garage freezer.

It was about six o'clock when Ainsley finally came through the door and we didn't say a word to each other. Finally around eleven o'clock I walked up to Ainsley's (guest) bedroom. Ainsley doesn't live here but she has her own room for when she stays. Anyway, I said to her, "If you date one more guy before the year ends, I'm not talking to you until twenty-sixteen." I said. She waved me off and I scoffed. I walked to my room and jumped on the bed. "I'm gonna do a twitcam tomorrow after I wake up and go excersize with Mikey." I told myself before taking a shower and going to bed.

"I SAID GET OUT YOU FUCK HEAD!" Ainsley yelled. I suddenly had the courage to get out of bed. I shot downstairs and found Ainsley actually shoving Sam out of our door. "Listen!" Sam said grabbing her arm. Sure Ainsley was tough but Sam's a hockey player and he....let's say....has a rough grip.

"LET HER THE FUCK GO AND GET OFF OF MY FUCKING PROPERTY!" I screamed tackling Sam. "Fuck off. I'm here to talk to Ainsley not you." Sam said. I had him in an arm-lock on the ground. "Let go of me you bitch!" Sam yelled. I looked up and saw a flash. Paps... I swear to God if they get this out of context I'm done. Soooooooooooo done.

I let go of his arm and once he got up I pulled his arm behind his back. "Okay so now that you've came here unannounced and disturbed my property, I will show you to your car. Oh and just a little tip," I said. "You come back here? I'll charge you. State cop's just down the road." I said smoldering and shoving him into his car. I walked to the pap and starred at him. I suppose he was too scared to move.

"As I said, don't come on my property unannounced or I'll call the cops. And sweety," I said caressing his cheek. "Get any of that out of context and it won't be good for you." I said gently slapping his face and walking back inside. As I was walking towards the kitchen I saw a glance of myself in the mirror. Great! I'm still in my pajamas...

"Okay so... D'ya make any breakfast?" I asked laughing. "Uhhhh huh." She laughed handing me a plate. I laughed really hard, "Hahaha Ains, I know you can't cook but really? Bacon and toast?" I asked. "Well I figured you can make the eggs yourself. I mean you do need a hardy and healthy breakfast." She laughed.

I scarfed down my "hardy and healthy" breakfast as Ains says. I put on my yoga shorts, sports bra and Under Armour light long sleeve tee. I hopped in the car that Ainsley and I share, which is a Ford navy blue truck. I drove to the public gym and immedeately saw Mikey...surrounded by girls...shirtless...again...

"Ayyee!! Michael Angelo!" I called out. "Oh hey Kenz." He said hugging me. "Okay so I don't mind sweat and you know that but, gross." I said pushing him away from me. "Well then." He said laughing. We did sit-up's, push-up's, walked on the tredmil, did squat's, and now we're lifting weights.

"I'm sooo tired already." I said laughing. "Well, it's already been an hour and a half. We only have to do weights and and little boxing and we'll leave in another hour and a half." He said. "Haha okay." I said. "Plus this is my birthday present for you." He laughed walking towards the weight room. "Wait wait wait whaaat?" I asked laughing and catching up to him.

We had just finished weights when I had gotten a call. "Yellooooo?" I asked laughing to myself. "Hi. MacKenzie?" The man asked. "Speaking." I said signaling to Mikey that I'd be back in 5. He nodded and I walked into the private break room. You need to have a card to get in and since Mikey and I have been members for over five years, we have special access.

"So, I don't know if you know this but I'm your manager. This is my new number." The man chuckled. "Oh! Hey Cas." I said sitting on a bench. "Yeah, haha, so," He started. While he was talking I put his number in my phone. Cassssss<3. "Okay so you know how I told you that you were going on a small tour with Shawn Mendes?" He asked. "Yeah obviously." I laughed. "Well he was signed for another year of Magcon so..."