Chapter 10

I woke up to someone shaking me rapidly. "Madenbie, wak-ga fuck ub!" 

"Go away! I need to rest for tomorrow." I said. 

Augie spit out his toothpaste foam and shouted, "Tomorrow is today!" I bolted straight up.

"What time is it!?" I yelled. 

"It's eleven. You were supposed to pick Ainsley up from the airport two hours ago and start getting ready an hour ago," he said in a matter of fact tone. 

"Where's Ainsley now?" I asked. 

"I picked her up, she-" I cut him off with a hug. 

"Thank you," I said. "Go on." 

"She's already ready and down there. You were supposed to be down there... now," he said sternly, pausing to look at his watch.

I started to get ready for the day. Augie walked into my room and threw me my Nirvana tank top. I said quick thanks, before getting dressed. I put on the shirt, some black skinny jeans that I cut the knees out of, Black vans, and black ray bands. That is how I completed my Luke Hemmings look. I grabbed my mask and my white electric guitar and left.

Once I got down to the stage, I was bombarded with questions. "I overslept but the good thing is I'm here now," I said calmly. I looked at everyone's outfits and smiled; we looked like the female version of 5sos. Ainsley was wearing an All Time Low tank top, black skinny jeans that were rolled up to her ankle, black vans, and a beanie. Cierra was wearing an American flag tank top, a red bandana, her glasses, brown boots, and black jeans. Marley was wearing a plaid button up with the sleeves cut off, black skinny jeans and black boots. She even took the time to dye her hair red. Her whole head of hair.

"You realize you didn't have to dye your whole head red, it's not like they'll actually be here today." I said to Marley.

I didn't forget to tell the girls about 5sos coming, I wanted it to be a surprise. And it would be.

"Oh, I know. I just think I look better with a full head of red," she said smiling. 

"Well I can't argue, but I can't agree," I said moving my hands like a scale. We laughed and I asked Ains a question.

"Did you bring your bass?" 

"Uh...well, here's the thing...hah..." She said. My eyes went wide and I didn't move. "I brought it." She smiled sweetly. "It's over there." She said pointing to it. 

"Asshole," I said laughing while acting hurt. 

"Hey!" She said. 

"Sorry Ains, but we can't defend you. You had it coming." Cierra said and Marley agreed. She huffed and walked on stage. Marley followed her because just like yesterday, there were only 7 minutes until showtime. Today, we were only singing 5sos songs, changing some of the lyrics to fit our style.

......

Luke

"Guys! Guys!" I yelled frantically running down the stairs at Michael's parent's house.

Fast Forward

"Okay now that that's all settled," Ashton said looking at all of us. "Can we get to practicing please?" He asked. We all nodded our heads and grabbed our instruments.

Fast Forward

Later that night I couldn't sleep. I wanted to see those girls again. I remembered how my mom said that they started at 12:00 so we'd have to leave at 11:45. I was so excited.

One of them really caught my eye. She had on this huge masquerade mask that was almost bigger than her head. She winked at me and I felt butterflies floating in my stomach. I just kinda brushed it off, though. I don't even know the girl's name. Now that I think about it, maybe she might give me a clue about who she really is because MK isn't a real name, is it? While I was thinking, I drifted off and was awaken the next morning.

"Luke get up!" Ashton yelled in my ear. 

"Go away," I mumbled. 

"Fine, I guess you don't want to leave on time to see those girls." He said slowly, walking off. I bolted up and started to get ready. I remembered what my mom said about how that girl was going to sing something personal to me. I smiled and finished styling my hair.

We left at 11:45 and surprisingly, we made it there a few minutes before they started. "Hey, why do they look like us?" Michael said. 

"Yeah," Ash added. 

"And I thought you said there were only three girls?" Calum also questioned. 

"I don't know and I don't know," I said.

What were these girls up to?