Chapter 32

Ainsley dragged me back to the car and my phone started blowing up. I took out my phone and put it on silent while looking at everything. 54 tweets, 13 texts, and a missed call from Luke. "So what's so big that you had to drag me away from Luke?" I asked going back to the first tweet.

"LUKE HEMMINGS ( @LUKE5SOS ) SPOTTED AT THE AIRPORT KISSING NEW POP ARTIST MACKENZIE CRISPIN ( @KENZIECRISPIN ) Could this be a new relationship blossoming? We'll let you decide." Was tweeted by some paparazzi and that started a huge war between the 5sos and I guess you could say "my" fans.

"Hello?! Earth to fucking Crispin. Goddammit anyone up there?!?" Ainsley yelled. "Wha-WHAT?!" I yelled in response. "Were you even listening to me?" She asked. "No not at all." I said blantly looking at my phone again. "First what is so important on your goddamn phone and second of all I answered your question." She said. "Some damn fucking paparazzi caught Luke kissing me and tweeted about it and now the fandoms are going crazy." I said.

"Which fandoms?" Ainsley asked keeping her eyes on the road. "Five Sauce, my Crispies, and then our fandom; Pretty Escape. They're all going mad about it. Some are hating. Some are liking. Some are chill. And then we have our fandom shipping it like FedEx." I said making Ainsley chuckle and me laugh.

"Okay I'm sorry this time tell me what you said and I'll listen." I said after calming down, looking at Ainsley, and ignoring my phone. "Okay. Finally. I dragged you outta there because we have to get you ready and I need to tell you exactly how we're going to surprise the boys." She said glancing over at me. "Okay how?" I asked.

"Well I contacted Liz from your phone and asked her to ship back your mask." She paused. "She said she would of course. Then we're going to get you all dolled up and we're going to drive there about 5 hours earlier than the meet and greet and wait in line for a couple minutes. I'm spending the night then we're leaving your house at 12 to get to the arena. We'll get there at 5 and you'll have your mask and I'll have one of Ashton's bandannas. After waiting in line it'll be 5 o'clock."

"What if I get hungry?" I asked worried. I love my food. "We'll pack snacks." She said then continuing with her plan. "They'll be surprised as fuck and then you and Luke can smush faces with each other or whatever you to do." She said.

I smacked her; we were parked in my garage so it was safe. "Shut up!" I yelled embarrassed. "I've already talked with their management so they're gonna sneak us in the arena and we'll be hiding from the boys and we'll see them half way through the meet and greet." She finally finished. "Okay sounds great now after I finish with my phone I'll go clean the house." I said as Ains got out of the car. "Whatever." She sassed. I flipped her off as she stuck her tongue out at me.

I looked at my phone. and was impressed by the haters and shippers. They made me laughed the most.

I am so utterly sorry if any of these are your url's or names. I'm honestly just making them up or doing whatever comes to my mind. Again so sorry.

"She's so fat and ugly and dumb. She's probably a slutty ass hoe groupie that wants to become famous @Luke5SOS @kenziecrispin" hemmingshorex

"You dumbass cuntbag bitch shitface asshole kisser listen here @hemmingshorex @kenziecrispin is wayyyyyy too good for @Luke5SOS and you need to shut your satan mouth up" kenzforqueen

"Guys @Luke5SOS and @kenziecrispin are just two kids who are in love so back off. Find your zen or some shit" badassunicorn

"GUYS WE FINALLY HAVE THE STRAIGHT VERSION OF MUKE I SHIP IT HARRRRRRRRRD @LUKE5SOS @KENZIECRISPIN" muke_af

"@Luke5SOS could do so much better than that skank @kenziecrispin" malumisbae

"I mean as hard as I ship Lashton I'm totally okay with the new version of Muke @Luke5SOS @kenziecrispin" supernaturalx5sos

I could go on but I figured I would stop and tweet something about it. I was about to start typing when I got a notification from Luke's twitter account. "GUYS I FINALLY GOT SOME" Luke had tweeted out. I raised my eyebrow and pretended I didn't read that. "Everyone listen @Luke5SOS and I are NOT a couple. It was a friendly gesture I guess" I said. then people started to make a riot again comparing our two tweets.

"WTF LUKE SAYS HE GOT SOME BUT MACKENZIE CALLED IT A FRIENDLY GESTURE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THEM?!??!??!?!" cakeforliffffe

"THAT SKANK IS TRYING TO COVER UP THE FACT THAT SHES A FUCKER" harryshair

"LUKE WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" lilbitch4ash

"CAN WE PLS TALK ABOUT THIS? SOMEONE?! ANYONE?!?!?! calumsnudes

"LUCAS WE NEED TO TALK YOU ARE MINE" hemmingssoulmate

""GESTURE" NO NO NO WHEN LUCAS KISSES YOU LIKE THAT IT AIN'T A DAMN GESTURE" damnyoumichael

"LUKE IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY HERE?! EH EEEEEEMMMMMMM" lucasyoufuckboy

"I agree with you @lucasyoufuckboy . IS there something you're trying to say?" I tweeted out. I was about done with looking at twitter so I went into my text messages. Blue dot beside Ainsley. Blue dot beside Liz. Blue dot beside Marley. Blue dot beside Cierra. Blue dot and a (4) by Calum. Blue dot and a (26) by Keeley. Blue dot and a (2) by Keagan. Blue dot and a (7) by Ashton. Blue dot and a (8) by Michael. Blue dot and a (13) by Augie. Blue dot and a (2) by Sophia. Blue dot by Megan and Rylie. Blue dot by Marina. Blue dot and a (6) by Luke and 5 missed calls. Blue dot by Mikey. And finally a blue dot by James.