Chapter 52

We ended up finishing the song and called it 'Stitches'. It's amazing in my opinion and it's even better when Shawn and I harmonized. "Do you like it?" I asked for about the seventh time. "I love it! You're so good at writing songs!" Shawn said fist bumping me. I laughed and thanked him.

"Well, it's been two hours. Wanna go get breakfast?" I asked. "I'll pay." "No no. I couldn't do that to you. We'll just go down to the restaurant across the street and I'll pay." Shawn said. I tried arguing with him but he placed him hand over my mouth. I laughed and we got in the elevator.

After breakfast we came back up to Shawn's hotel room and it was about nine-ish. "So what do you want to do know?" I asked sitting on a chair. "I know what we can do!" Matt shouted erupting from the bathroom. I screamed and clutched my heart. "Ffff-" I started to say. "Ffffff-fudge nuggets." "You're allowed to swear." "Didn't wanna make a bad impression. Damn. Why? Why would you Matt?" I asked still clutching my heart. "Let's make a video! I need a new one for Monday anyway." He said sitting down.

"What's your idea then?" I asked sitting in front of him. "Opening fan mail. I could get you some mailed in from PA." Matt said opening his laptop. "It's Thursday. How are you gonna pull that off?" I asked finally calming down. "You. I like you. I'll keep you." He said laughing. "Fine."

"What are we doing again?" I asked rubbing my temples. "A Q and A." Matt said setting up the tripod. "Okay." I said in a sing song voice. "Well do about 50 questions and I'll just edit in the best ones." He said standing next to me. "Okayyyy." I said again. "Ooh! Can we jump into the video?" I asked really excited. "Sure. I've never done that before but that's fine." We ended up doing 26 takes before we got it right. "Hey guys Matt here and I have a friend with me." Matt said happily looking into the camera. "Okay so just. Yeah. Walk right here and jump up and act scarred when you land." Matt said pointing next to him.

I walked over to him, jumped up, and screamed when I landed. Matt laughed which caused me to laugh. "Calm yourself. This is MacKenzie! Also known as..." Matt trailed off. "MacKenzie C on YouTube." I said. "Yep that's right, I have a YouTube channel of my own." I said smirking.

"Ah shit. I forgot to ask twitter for questions." Matt said smacking himself in the face. I bent over laughing. "Just tweet something and I'll retweet it Matt." I said still laughing.

About two minutes later our feeds started blowing up with questions. "Okay let's get this show on the road." I said scrolling on my phone. "I'll edit in the quest-" "I know Matt." "Okay okay." "Sooo.... What is it like being surrounded by hot guys all of the time?" Matt asked me. I burst into a giggling fit and answered him. "Kind of awesome, because as you said they're hot. Kind of weird, because as you said they're boys."

"What's the best thing about being in Magcon?" I asked. "Just getting so many great opportunities and being able to hang out with some of the best guys I know." Matt said. "Awww!" I squealed putting my hands to my heart.

"Grayson or Ethan?" Matt laughed. "Uhhh... Ethan's cuter!" I said. "They're identical twins!!" Matt yelled at me. I laughed and smacked him. "Well no shit dummy but, Ethan just kind of has this thing going for him." I said.

"How many more questions?" I had asked and just then Jack and Jack had walked through the door, leaving for their meet and greet, and Nash and Cameron walked in. "Well hello there girlies." Cameron said wrapping his arms around Matt's neck and mine. Matt scowled and I laughed, again. "Your fans could legit make an entire video just of me laughing." I said smiling this time, controlling myself.

The video had finally ended about a half an hour after that and Shawn, Cam, Nash, and Matt all left. Leaving me to my thoughts. I sat on Shawn's bed and started writing. I started thinking.

"What's something that's happened that I want to write about?" I asked aloud. I looked down and tapped my pencil on my notebook. "Anger. Anger anger anger. I'm angry right now. Think of angry memories." I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Justin." The word left my mouth and as soon as I said it I wanted to punch someone.

I had started writing a song called Stomp and I had gotten the chorus down. That was the easy part. I had also gotten the first part written a while back. "This is where I let go of my grudge and bring out my inner Taylor Swift. I'll write stomp about Justin. Fucking. Zasowski."

I've been holding a lifelong grudge against this kid since I dated him when I was twelve. I was young and naïve, influenced by the worst possible things. Those things drove me to sending him pictures. Bad pictures. After I dumped him, he shared my pictures with his friends, driving me to attempting suicide for the first time.

After I had finished it, I sung it back to myself and laughed. "This is a very repetitive song. On a completely different note, I'm surprised any of the boys hadn't come in here to torture me yet. I got a text suddenly.

From: Cassssss<3

MacKenzie, you have an interview with Bop magazine in Boston. The Magcon your goes there tomorrow and the time is set for 2. Remember what we've talked about. No bringing you know what up.

To: Cassssss<3

Will do. And yes I remember. Love you Cas. 💙

Suddenly Shawn burst through the door. "Wanna come in the show tonight?"