Chapter 3: Irresistible

Scarlets POV:

I just kissed Niall. The way our lips moved. His soft pink lips on mine. I couldn't possibly desribe the feeling it gave me. I broke the kiss with a staring contest.

"You blinked!" I said and walked into the shop. It was a small jewelry store with only an older couple running it. When i was looking at the jewelry i thought to myself, "Does Niall actually care about me?" I just couldn't believe everything that was happening. I saw a silver bracelet that caught my eye. It had my birthstone on it and was similar to an Ani and Alex bracelet.

"Excuse me Miss, how much for the bracelet?" I asked. She pulled it out and it read 150 dollars. I smiled and said thankyou. Niall and I walked out the store and to his car that was parked a street away. We got in the car and he decided he had to use the bathroom. He got out and locked the doors. I texted my mom.

To mom: Ill be out late with some friends. Love you

Nialls POV:

I told Scarlet I was using the bathroom, but I had to get that bracelet for her. I hurried to the store, bought it and came back. We sat in the car for a couple minutes and talked.

"You know Niall, I don't see you as the famous, hot, girl-drooling, super singer from One Direction". Scarlet said. I raised my eyebrow and smiled.

"I really just see you as a man with a few simple pieces that make up a great life...along with a guy who spends all his time with his 4 idiot best friends." she smiled... I love her smile. She was so different from anyone. I wanted to be with her, but I couldn't tell if she felt the same way. Why do girls have to be so confusing? I turned some music on and we sung for a bit.

"So where do you wanna go" I asked

"I wanna meet the boys! I kind of have a thing for Harry!" She said and i felt anger and sadness. I looked away from her and kept driving.

"Whats the matter?" she said as she lightly punched my arm.

"Nothing" i said

"He's just so cute, and funny, and sweet" she said again. I didn't acknowledge her. She looked at me.

"Ni, Im just kidding" she laughed and she took my hand and wrapped her fingers around mine.

"You're such a little tease!" I said and squeezed her hand. She laughed and it was silent until we got to my place. Just our hands wrapped and music playing.