Chapter 55: Niall??

I didnt know where Nialls first arena was, but mine was in California. I'd imagine it was somewhere near their home country, and then they'd work their way down here. But, I arrived in California a couple hours later. I was taken to a beautiful hotel to unpack my things, then head to the arena to practice. I had my own room, and the boys had their own. Thank god it wasnt next to mine, because they were loud boys.

When we got to the hotel, I took the stairs to the 12th floor, because I needed to stretch my legs. The stairway was a bit frightening and gloomy, but the room was beyond beautiful. It was beach themed, and had a sliding door, with curtains blowing in the wind. There was a mini waterfall type of things behind the tv, and the carpets were very soft. There was one queen sized bed, and the pillows each had a chocolate on them. I set my bags down on the bed, took a chocolate, and walked down to the car.

I met the boys and they all fist bumped me. We drove to the arena and walked inside. I was backstage, and got to see many different instruments and sound booths to help me listen to myself on stage. I walked on the stage and it was covered in hundreds of thousands of seats. My concert was in 3 hours, so I had to quickly get hair and makeup done, and practice.

I walked back and met Juliana, the makeup and hair artist who I had become good friends with. We laughed and I told her all about Niall and I.

"And done!" She said, turning me around.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked totally different. My eye shadow was a smoky eye look, I had fake eyelashes, and a lot of bronzer. My hair was curled and pinned to the side. I was told to throw on a pair of jeans, with black high heels, a black shirt, and a large, beautiful diamond necklace. I have never felt so pampered in my life. I was handed a mic. and started testing it out. I ran, skipped, and jumped across the stage. Niall told me to own it, so I did. I sang a couple songs, practiced my steps, and drank about 4 bottles of water. Hopefully I didnt have to pee right before going on.

Later, the day passed and I was on in 2 minutes. I heard screams, the crows screaming my name. The lights went out and the stage I was standing on, rose. I fixed my hair and shook out my hands. The boys played the music and I started with a song I had written, walking and running around the stage, as well as flipping my hair numerous times. The crowed smiled and sang along.

I stopped singing after 4 songs.

"Hey, so this is a bit different for me. A little weird. Normally I would have Niall right by my side, but he's on his tour, and I know that he's sending millions of kisses to all of us. He has made me a stronger person in life. I want all of you to surround yourself by people who treat you kindly, and live your life the way you want to. Now, who's going to One Directions concert?" I asked and almost the whole arena screamed.

I laughed. "Oh my, thats amazing! Were so thankful for all of you. This is my seconds concert, but how are you liking it so far?" I asked and all I heard were screams.

"Okay, so I'm going to do something I dont think anyone else has done. Are you ready?" I asked and they waited in patience.

"I'm going to call up one random person and they get to come to the stage. I have a basket of many gifts and prizes, and will be giving it out to the lucky winner." I smiled and they went crazy.

I was handed a box with names and seats, and shuffle through them. I pulled out a name.

Jay..it said Jay...Was it him? He was supposed to be in jail. It couldn't be him. I pretended like I didnt see the name and put it back.

"Abby Smith. Seat 12 row A1? Abby?" I asked and I saw a body running up.

She ran up the stairs that led to the stage and handed me her ticket. I looked at it.

"Abby Smith everyone!" I announced and the crows clapped.

I gave her the basket and she looked inside it. It had chocolates, gift cards, an autograph of mine, as well as the One Directions autograph, and a CD of mine, and the boys. I gave her a hug and I saw a tear fall from her small face.

I wiped it and rubbed her shoulder.

"I love you" I whispered to her and she smiled, hugging me tighter.

She walked off the stage and smiled, girls looking at her and the basket.

"Well, it looks like thats a wrap! Thank you so much for coming to the concert and supporting me. I am so grateful. Have a good night!" I waved and walked back stage.

I sat down and drank a bottle of water.

Claps came from all directions and I smiled.

"Amazing" Juliana said and patted my back.

I touched her arm and smiled.

"Ready to go back to the hotel boys? I think they have a buffet tonight anyways for dinner that you dont wanna miss" I said and they nodded, exhausted, but ready for food..

We drove back to the hotel and I went straight to the room, taking my makeup off and changing into one of Nialls shirts he had secretly put into my bag. It smelled like him and I smiled. I turned the TV on and climbed into bed. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked and one of the boys came to ask if I wanted to join them for dinner.

"I'll pass, see you later though. Thanks" I said and he shrugged, leaving.

I closed my eyes, and opened them when I heard the door unlock. Who had a key to my room? I got under the covers more and saw a body enter with many bags. Who was it? He turned around...

It was Niall.

"Niall!?" I sat up and froze.

"Scar" He said and dropped his bags. I crawled across the bed and he fell on top of me.

He kissed me many times and I laughed, kissing him repeatedly.

"How? Same city? Same arena? Same hotel room! But how?" He asked and kissed me again.

I got on my knees and put my arms around his shoulders.

"The desk probably booked us the same room because they thought were came together!"

I laughed. Its been about a day, and its felt like years.

We laid down, just us, again.