Chapter 61: Never steal my girl

Nialls POV: I rushed from the airport to her house. There was a car. I stopped on the other side of the street, Hannah with me. A man got into his car and drove away. There, I saw her. Scarlet. Standing in the street. I wanted to jump out of the car and run to her. I watched her walk back inside, and saw the upstairs lights turn off. A couple minutes later they all turned off.

I turned to Hannah.

"I'm going to go up there. You stay down here, yell "Fireflies" if you see anyone coming. Okay?" I said to her.

"Fireflies, really, is that the best you got?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I dont see you with a better plan or code name"

"Fireflies it is" She said and I smiled.

"Thats what I thought"

"Go get your girl" She said and I ran to her house.

I picked up a few small rocks and hit her window.

I heard nothing.

I then climbed the roots that led up to her balcony and got on the balcony, at her window.

Just then, I saw a figure. It was Scarlet.

She widened her eyes and started shaking. She opened the door and ran to me.

"Niall, you came back for me" She said, crying into my shoulder.

I rubbed her back. I pulled her lips to my face and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I picked her up, setting her on the table on her balcony. I placed my hands on the sides of her and kissed her upper lip, multiple times.

"I never stopped looking" I said and she looked at me.

She suddenly backed away.

"Niall!" She said pushing me a step back.

"What" I replied harshly.

"You can't be here!"

"But I am, I will always find you. And you sent me messages, I caught on."

"Niall, I can't have you hurt."

"Scar, shh. Its okay. He's gone for now. You're safe now. And we have to go." I said and pulled her.

She didnt budge.

"No"

"Scarlet?"

"No, Niall. You can't risk your life for me. I have to be with him now, or else we all get hurt."

"Scarlet, you can't live like this. We have to call the police and-"

"Niall! He'll hurt us. All he wants is sweet revenge and he'll get it"

"I can't have that happen to you."

"Niall. You need to go" She told me and I felt broken.

"Scarlet. I dont go unless you're here with me."

"I can't though. I'd have to go back on tour."

"You need to leave him. I know whats best."

"Niall, you dont always know whats best! He will hurt you!" She said crying into her hands.

I pulled her into my chest; I felt her heart beating fast. She was shaking, her hands pressed against my chest and her face.

"Scarlet, we need to go" I whispered and she looked at me.

She nodded.

I led her down to the car and we got in. Hannah was in there,in the front, but Scarlet hadn't noticed yet.

"Scarlet" I said and she looked up.

"Y-yes?" She asked.

I wiped her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were soft.

I wonder if Jay had kissed her. I wonder what happened. I couldn't possibly imagine.

"You never gave me a kiss" I said she smiled.

She kissed me again, biting my lip and kissing my everywhere.

"Ew! Save it for your honeymoon!" Hannah said loudly.

Scarlet quickly jumped off.

"HANNAH?" She squealed and jumped to the front. They embraced in a hug. The biggest hug I had ever seen Scarlet give.

"Scarlet? What did you feed that idiot anyways? He was all over the road!" I said and she laughed.

"A couple sleeping pills. Thats it!" She said and smirked,

"This is why were friends" Hannah said and Scarlet laughed.

"This is why I love you" I said and she kissed me once more, so passionately.

We drove back to the airport, hopping on the jet.

"Surprise!!!" The boys jumped out from behind the seats and all ran up to Scarlet.

"Guys!" She laughed

They all squeezed her to death. Louis started crying.

"Lou, are you crying?" Scarlet asked and laughed.

"What, a grown man can't cry?" He asked.

She puts her hands up and smiled. She pulled Louis into a hug and rubbed his back.

"I love you" She whispered to him.

"What about me?" Harry said, pointing at himself.

"Of course, all of you!" She said and walked over to me.

She sat down and Louis sat next to her.

"Uh-uhm" I coughed in his face.

"SHES MINE!" Louis announced, like he did in one of our video diaries.

I had a straight face. I put my fingers next to me and pointed behind me. He got up and slowly walked his way to a seat by Liam.

Scarlet put her legs on me and her head on the window. She fell fast asleep, dreaming. I can always tell when she was dreaming; she flinches.

I smiled and glided my finger across her ankles.

I watched as her eyelashes slightly fluttered one in a while and her mouth curved. She was beautiful.

And I wasnt' sure what was going to happen next.