Chapter 31: Wondering

Nialls POV: 

It literally felt amazing to do such a great things for unfortunate children. They don't deserve to live with sadness and not many things. I wanted to do more for them.  I called Louis.

"Hello?" Louis said. I put the phone on speaker.

"Hi Lou!" Scarlet said into the phone.

"Hola laddy" He said and Scarlet smiled. 

Scarlet didn't know what I was about to do; but I knew this was a great idea.

"Listen lad, I just did a great deed for some kids that need as much attention as possible. So heres what were going to do. I wanna throw a ball for these kids. Something where they can be princesses and princes for the night. A night that they may never get again." I said and Scarlet looked at me with her jaw opened.

"Wow lad, this is brilliant and out of the blue. Have you thought this out yet?" He asked.

"Well...no. But it can be too difficult. We need a ballroom, about 100 dresses for the little girls, crowns for all of them, decorations, music, games, food,-"

"Im on it already. Ill call Liam, Harry, and Zayn. Oh and Niall?" Louis said.

"Yes?"

"Can I buy them all those super cool leapfrog learning and game pads?"

"I have absolutely no idea what those are...but sure, go for it" I said and Scarlet laughed.

I hung up and looked at Scarlet. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I few people were looking at us, but we didn't care at all.

"This is amazing" Scarlet said smiling.

"Im gonna have a few other princesses that night, but you'll still be my number 1" I told her. She laughed and kissed me. She kissed more of my teeth since I was smiling.

We went back to the hotel later, after mobs of girls started chasing us. We ran inside the room and locked the door. Scarlet got out a piece of paper and pen and laid down on the floor. 

"What are you doing?" I asked but she didn't answer.

She started writing like crazy.

"Okay, done! Wait......" She said. I laughed.

"Okay, now! Im done!" 

She handed me the paper. It had ideas for the ball, what to bring, where to send the invitations, times, locations, and many things.

"Perfect" I replied and she smiled.

We decided to make the ball in two days. We were inviting kids that were orphans, as well as very sick kids. The party would be in grand central station, reserved for the kids, at 3pm. 

Scarlet printed out hundreds of invites and I called the boys. Harry and Zayn said they wouldn't be able to make it, but want to help the kids out in any way possible and let them know they truly care.

The rest of the day we stayed in the hotel and walked down to the lobby to grab some food. We watched the mini waterfall and all the fish and turtles swimming. We also sat by the pool in the evening and I ordered us drinks. I think Scarlet fell asleep for a while too. 

We totally skipped dinner that night and went straight to bed. Scarlet fell asleep in my arms,  but I stayed awake for a little, just thinking about everything. I felt bad for the kids that could be so sick that they're dying. I felt bad for the kids that didn't have parents. I am so lucky to have this life, and it makes me want to do more and more good things. I just pondered all of this and thought, "What if this really never happened to me? What if Scarlet never came into my life. What if I didn't have Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Life just didn't make sense at the moment, but I was okay with it.

_____________________________________

Sorry if this was boring. The next chapter is just going to be long and cute and exciting so I didnt wanna make this too long! 

XOXO Thank you so much for reading:)))