Chapter 34: Memory lane madness

Nialls POV: 

My eyes were blackened out, I couldn't see a thing. I couldn't open them. I couldn't move. My heart was beating, I could hear it. It was loud. It was the only thing I could hear. I felt someone shaking me hundreds of times. I heard faint screams. 

"Niall, wake up!" I started hearing. 

I got lifted onto a hospital head immediately as we arrived to the hospital and several people crowded around me. I was hooked up to many breathing devices and needles were put into my arms. They rolled me away and all I could hear was a cry. But I didn't know who it belonged to. 

Scarlets POV:

I cried my eyes out, watching niall lie there as they rolled him into the ER. I wasn't sure by this point if he was going to make it. It was all my fault. He told me to wait, but jay was stalking us. Jay could have killed niall because of jealousy. Now Niall could actually be dead. Niall had been run over by a car. Jay was there. Jay was following us. Jay is jealous. 

Jay....ran Niall over. 

I sat down and pulled my phone out. I texted jay a picture of the hospital. 

To jay: "I hope you got what you wanted"

He responded seconds later, as if he was waiting for me. 

From jay: I always get what I want bitch. You're next. 

To jay: This isn't a freaking game Jay. You have ruined me, but also Niall. He could be dying and you wouldn't even care! What a dirtbag.

From Jay: Scarlet, I just want you back; please.

To Jay: You will NEVER have me,  for as long as I'm alive.

From Jay: we'll just have to see about that. 

I threw my phone on the couch and ran to Niall's room. A nurse stopped me and held me back.

"Ms, you can not go in there" she told me.

I pushed her but she held me back. I just cried and slid down on my back against the wall. The wall that Niall was on the other side of. Dead or alive.

________________________

It was 11 pm and I was sleeping on the cold cement floor. A hand shook my shivering body. I woke up.

"Its getting late. Do you have a ride home ms?" A nurse asked.

I shook my head and wiped my eyes.

"When can I see him?" I asked

"Who?" She questioned.

"My boyfriend? Niall?" I looked at her confused.

"Oh sweetie, the last thing he needs is for any girls to be chasing him at the moment and calling him their "boyfriend". Can we find you a ride home?" 

"No! He is my boyfriend! I need to see him!" I argued.

"Calm down. Just go home. Ill tell him a fan said hello" She said and I was about ready to slap her.

I rolled my eyes, got up and walked outside. 

I went in an alley and rested my head on a trash can.  I slept there the whole night.

In the morning I was awakened to the boys, huddling around me.

I cried into my knees and they helped me up.