Chapter 82: simple cinammon bun mornings and crazy showers with niall

Scarlets POV:

I woke up in the morning, laying next to Niall. I looked at the clock: 10:24 AM. I looked at Niall who's arm was over my waist, and squirmed out of it, grabbing one of his sweatshirts from the floor and throwing it on and keeping my hands inside the sleeves, curling my hands up and grabbing the sweat shirt to smell it.
Niall always smelled like a faint cinnamon smell. I walked downstairs and opened the pantry. I pulled out some Pillsbury dough, cinnamon, and cream cheese. This morning I decided to make a batch of super sticky cinnamon buns. My mother had always made them for me when I was just a small 4th grader. I put together the rolls and stuck them in the oven, pouring the cream cheese sauce over when they were done baking.

I thought of our kids, the children Niall and I were going to have. I pictured a future of all of us waking up in the morning, Niall turning on cartoons for the kids while they were all wrapped up in the nightgowns and onesies, and I pictured myself baking cinnamon rolls for them. I rested my hands on my head and leaned over on the counter.

Just as I closed my eyes, I felt a pair of hands grip my waist and rest their hips among my butt. Niall. I opened my eyes and turned around, throwing my arms around Niall and resting my head on his shoulder.
"What are you thinking about scar?" He asked and I backed away.
"Niall, I just want the best for our future. I want to wake up, and be able to wake our children up everyday, and the first thing I want to see is a huge smile on their faces. I want to be the best wife and mother I can be." I told him softly.

"Scarlet, there's no other woman in the world that I have met who has been more dedicated, generous, and as happy than you. I know you will make a great mother, and we'll be the best parents. We'll help them with homework, learning to ride a bike, make cookies with them, buy them amazing clothes and the latest whatever they want. Scarlet, we'll go on family vacations, go on boat rides, travel together, decorate the house for Christmas, and you and I-" he said and paused.

He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"You and I will never stop loving each other" he finished, pressing his hand to my cheeks.

"I love you" I said back.
"I'm in love with all of you. Kiss me" he told me and I leaned in.
Just as I backed away, the oven went off and I pulled out the rolls, leaning down to pull them out.

I turned around and saw Nialls head in a daze, turned to the side. He was staring straight at my bottom, which has only been covered with his sweatshirt when I was standing straight up.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"I want!!" he exlaimed.
"Hold your horses. The buns will be done soon!"

"No, I want you....your buns!" He said and walked towards me.
I ran around the island that was in the kitchen until he eventually caught me, swinging me around.
I poured the cinnamon cream cheese glaze over the top of the baked rolls, and slid 2 on a plate for Niall, blowing a kiss as I handed him his plate.
He devoured them both as I finished my 5th bite, and I started laughing, my face full to the max.

I put the rest onto a plate and walked upstairs, Niall snatching another one, and following me.
I walked into the bathroom and he followed.
"Hi" I said, turning around as I stood behind the bathroom door.
"Hi" he replied,
"Can I help you?" I laughed

"I need to shower"
"Well, I am right now, too slow " I stuck my tongue out.
"Why should we waste water on two showers?" He asked and of course I gave in.

"Get in here you suck-up" I said and he grinned.
I took my clothes off and hopped into the steaming shower. Our shower, like mentioned before, has two heads on each side, so Niall took his own.
"AHHHH" he screamed and I laughed.

"YOU TURNED THE WATER TO THE COLDEST IT CAN GO!!!!!!!" He blurted out and I couldn't stop laughing.
He jumped at me and pulled me under his water, me screaming

He pushed me back towards mine, laughing at me

I got out and Niall brushed my hair. I sprayed some perfume and applied some mascara. I looked pretty decent at the moment. He kissed my neck and walked out, as I followed. I walked into my walk in closest and threw on a lair of leggings and a shirt, with converse.

"Let's go" Niall told me and pulled my hand. I grabbed my phone at the last minute and jumped onto Nialls back. He put me in the car and we drove off.
He grabbed my hand and I asked where we were going.
"Derby County Football (soccer) game" he replied and I smiled! squeezing his hand.

"I love you"