Chapter 52: Scarlets' new things

Scarlets POV:

I woke up when the plane landed, a day later,  looking out the window. It was about 11:00 AM. It seemed quiet, boring, and sad. I stood up and slowly walked my way to the terminal. I heard a sob, and I looked up immediately. It was my mom.

I ran up to her and felt a shoot of happiness in me. I squeezed her and cried came out from me. I was so happy to see her beautiful face.

"I missed you so much!" I cried into her shoulder.

"I missed you more Scarlet, now lets get you home and unpacked" She said as she started walking.

Did she not know what I was doing? Where I had to go? My new career?

"Mom?" I shook my head.

"Yes, sweetie?" She said, smiling.

"Did you not hear? I have a career now, I have to go on a tour. I got signed for a singing career." I said, but she didnt look at me.

She just shook her head and kept walking.

"What about Niall? You guys are over now?" She asked and I laughed.

"No! Of course not! But he has his tour. We'll be gone for 4 months mom....I have to leave later today to get on a plane with my band...." I said and she stopped moving her arms as she was walking. 

We got into the car and the ride was silent. We arrived home 30 minutes later. The whole time, I went through pictures of Niall and I. His innocence and warmth that I didnt get to see every day shot a needle in my back, but I had to stay strong.

I got out of the car and followed my mom to the door. She opened the door and  walked away, into the kitchen. My dog came running to me and jumped on me, licking my legs. I heard voices and laughter from the kitchen. It was a man. It was my dad...

I ran into the kitchen and leaped into his arms. He kissed my cheek. My mom hugged both of us and I smiled. I was glad to see them happy.

"How are you sweetie? Your mother is telling me about the tour." He told me.

"I'm great, tired though. And yes, I have a contract for singing.. I'm going on tour for 4 months, and leaving in a little while. How is everything?" I asked.

"Couldn't be better" They replied and I smiled again, even bigger.

"You're gonna do great sweetie. Were so proud of you" My mom said to me. It was funny how fast her mood changed when she saw my dad.

"I love you guys, I'm going to gather some stuff, then we can eat lunch and head off. Sound good?" I asked and they nodded.

I walked upstairs with my puppy, and into my room. The room that hasn't had a body in it for several months. I threw clothes into a large bag. I placed pictures of my parents and I in the side pocket. And I held onto a small bracelet my grandma had given me. I was proud of who I am. I knew this was going to be a once in a lifetime thing, and I have support of many friends and family. I knew Niall and the boys would be the life of the party wherever they went, and I wasnt worried about any of them. 

I put a couple more things in my bag and brought it downstairs. My mom had made grilled cheese sandwiches and a bowl of creamy tomato soup. I sat down and ate it like there was no tomorrow.

"Sooo, whats going on with you and Niall. Anything I should know about?" My mom asked.

"Mom! No way, Im a good girl. Practically and angel." I said and my dad let out a quick laugh.

"Good, because you're not old enough for any of that" She kept going on and on but I blocked her out as I sipped my soup.

"You need to let her do what she wants, she's a grown woman and knows what is right and wrong. She strong and independent now" My dad said and I laughed.

"I know, I know, but she's still  my baby, and always will be. I just dont want her regretting anything" My mom told my dad and I slowly nodded my head.

I stood up and placed my  stuff in the sink.

"Well, I need to get going. Ready?" I asked, looking at my parents. 

"Ready" They both said and we all got in the car. We went to a close airport, about 10 minutes away. It was already 3:00 PM and the plane left at 4:30. I was jet lagged and feeling tired again. My dad parked the car and was walked in the doors. I saw the band right away, and walked towards them. 

"Hey guys!" I said and we group hugged, laughing. 

"This is my mom, and my dad" I said pointing. They all said hello and smiled.

"Well sweetie, looks like you got this under control." My mom said. 

I walked up to my parents and pulled them both in tight.

"Call us whenever. We love you" My dad said.

"I love you more" I replied and smiled.

"You're going to be amazing honey. Im proud of you" My mom said and hugged my once more. 

I waved as we walked down to the plane. I watched them, until they were small and I couldn't see them anymore. I was positive now. It was going to be something I've never done before. New people, new things. 

This is my life now, I was gonna rock it.