Chapter 5: A new relationship

Scarlets POV:

So Niall likes me, I like Niall. We saved each other. But what about another relationship? What if it happens again,what happened with Jay, but with Niall. What if one wrong move tears us apart. I thought for a while.

"Hey Scar, let me show you around" Niall said. I took his hand and we walked around. He showed me the rooms, bathrooms, and the outside. We stepped outside. They lived on the water, had a boat, a huge yard and pool. Better than anything I have ever seen.

"Wow this is quite amazing" I said

Niall took my hand and got down on his knees. He pulled something out of his pocket. It was in a box.

"Scar, will you-" He started saying

"Niall, what are you doing?" I said with a straight face

"Don't worry, its not what you think" He laughed. I always laughed after he laughed. It was like my body just does it on purpose.

"Scarlet, will you be my girlfriend?" He said waiting for my answer

"Niall, of course" I said as i smiled. He picked me up and kissed me. We stood apart and he put the bracelet on. It was beautiful.

"It was the one you were looking at." He started saying

"I love it" I said and hugged him. His hugs made me feel like jelly. His arms wrapped around my back and squeezed tight. We walked back inside and sat down, everyone staring at us, not saying a word.

"What?" Niall said. They all smiled and just went back to what they were doing.

"Would you like to have dinner with us tonight Scarlet?" Louis said

"Ooh what are you cooking?" I said

"Hahahahah, what? You think we actually cook? Noo, we just sing" Harry said and I laughed very hard.

"Would love to. Do you want me to cook something then?" I suggested and giggled.

"Nah, we'll just get something delivered. You're pick." Liam said.

"Okay then... I like wings. Or pizza. Sushi is good too." I said and they laughed.

"WE'LL ORDER IT ALL!" Louis said and I cackled.

My mom called to ask where I was. I decided not to tell her just yet what was happening. I told her I was sleeping over at Hannah's and she seemed questionable, but just said okay.

After we ate, we watched movies. I sat on the floor because the boys had taken up all 5 couches. Niall tapped me and signaled me with my finger to come his way. I got up and sat next to him. He pushed Louis off and put his arm around me and I laid my head in his chest. I thought to myself how lucky I was. By the end of the day, I had a boyfriend, the most famous boy pretty much in the world, I was sleeping at One Directions house, and I was happy.

I checked my phone and pictures of Niall and I were already all over the web.

"Nialls new girlfriend?" "Niall and random girl. Are they together?"

I got a text from Jay

From Jay: I miss you babe, come back, I love you and I am sorry. XOXO"

Niall read my phone and looked at me. I started typing but Niall took my phone from me and deleted our messages and his contact for me. I laid back down and he pressed his hands on my cheek, gliding his finger along my jaw. He smiled and then rubbed my shoulder until I fell asleep. Am I dreaming? No.