Chapter 58: Im sorry Niall; I hate myself for this

Scarlets POV:
I had to keep him safe. I didn't know when Jay was coming for me, but I was prepared.

I entered the bus and couldn't look back at Niall. I felt fear and could sense bada things coming.

Rain was pouring down, and the sky turned dark. Lighting was hitting inches away and thunder roared louder than a lion. I justed wanted to be with Niall, but I wanted to finish this tour. Jay may be killing me inside, but theres nothing he can do to separate Niall and I.

We drove to the airport to find out our plane is delayed for the night because of weather precautions. The lighting was beaming in through the large glass windows, so I couldn't fall asleep. Everyone found a spot on the floor and I sat against the wall.

I saw a figure approach me. It was Jay. He had been tracking me.

My heart beat a thousand times per second.

"Get up" He ordered. I did as was told and he grabbed my hand.

We ran outside, ran through the rain, and lightning. I cried.

He put me in his car and closed the door on me. He ran to the other side and jumped in. I looked at him and tears fell down my face. What did he turn in to?

He leaned over to me and held my face in his hands. I wanted to slap him and run. I wanted to kick him and hit him with the car. But I didn't move. I just looked at him.

He put his lips to mine and I cooperated. I hated him.

He smiled and said, "Wow, youre cooperating so well. What a good girl. Don't you miss these memories. What about you Scar? That's what youre disgusting boyfriend calls you, right? I like it" He said and I gritted my teeth.

"Don't ever call him that. Jay, what else do you want from me. Why cant I just live my own life, without problems in it?" I said.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Am I a problem?" He asked.

I didn't want him to hurt me so I shook my head.

"No. Of course not" I replied.

"Good girl Scar"
"Please, don't call me that." I blinked slowly.

"Okay, babe, sweetie? Better?"
"No. Just Scarlet"

"God, I missed you, you little slut." He said and touched my shoulder.

I removed it from his grip. He raised a brow.

"I don't think you wanna start that. I have all those videos, remember?" He said and I shook my head.

"WHAT videos?" I spit out

"You drunk, remember those stupid decisions you made at that party? Yeahhh, those" I wanted to punch him.

I made bad decisions at a part. I was drunk. He took videos. I should've known he was bad since then.

"Now, I have a job for you. This can go the easy way or hard way" He said.

I looked out the window at the rain falling.

I wish I could escape Jay as easily as the rain escaped the clouds.

"If you try to escape, I show those videos Now, I need you to record something for me" He said and I looked his way.

"But Jay, you have to promise me something" I said to him.

"What?" He snickered out

"You promise not to hurt Niall. To not hurt me. To not ruin and shatter me. I've done nothing to you. Why cant you see that. You left me, and I moved on" I said and he was silent.

I thought he was processing it. He was understanding. Maybe. I smiled. I stopped crying

He pulled out a camera.

"You repeat as I say, and it's a deal." He said and I nodded.

"Hello Niall. I have good news and bad news. Im safe, Im with Jay, and hes not gonna hurt me. Niall, when I saw him, my feelings changed. I told Jay. He wanted me to tell you. I'm sorry. I loved you, but its time to move on. Don't try to look for me, please. My life is settled now, and Im with Jay" He said.

WHAT! NO! NO WAY WAS I SAYING THAT.

I crossed my arms.

"You better do it" He said.

"I cant remember all of that!" I lied.

"Say it. NOW!" He said and I breathed in heavy.

"Hello Niall. I have good news and bad news" I repeated. ." Im safe, Im with Jay, and hes not gonna hurt me. Niall, when I saw him, my feelings changed. I told Jay. He wanted me to tell you. I'm sorry. I loved you, but its time to move on. Don't try to look for me, please. My life is settled now, and Im with Jay" I said and he stopped recording.

I wanted to cry.

"Now, we go home, you tell your parents youre over Niall. You and I are a thing. Your tour is off. You say no more. We go back to school. Were together and nothing happened between dirtbag and y-"

"DON'T CALL HIM THAT" I screamed.

He leaned over and climbed on top of me. He kissed me all over. I couldn't push him off. He would hurt me. I kissed him back. He reached for my thigh and put his hand on it. I put my nails into his back. He moved in a slow motion against me.

I hated this

But I kissed him back. He got off and smiled.

"I missed that" He said.

I didn't.

I nodded.

He made me send the video to Niall. I wanted to jump out the car. Why did Jay want this.

I have to go back to school now.

Niall is going to watch that video and cry.

I had to tell my parents Jay and I were together.

Niall is going to watch that video and never forgive me.

My tour is off.

Niall is going to watch that video and never forgive himself.

My life was over.

Niall is going to hurt himself.

I hated Jay.

Niall was right, he ruined me, and I just didn't believe him.

I didn't stay with Niall. Why?