Chapter 11: alone at last

Nialls POV:
The next day, I was the first one up...It was December 20th, Scarlets birthday was December 25, as well as Christmas was Dec 25th.  I wanted to take Scarlet somewhere special. Just her and I. I packed the warmest clothes she had. I packed the car with many items and came in to wake Scarlet up but she wouldn't wake up. I picked her up, with her blanket still wrapped around her, and carried her like a baby. She was so precious.  I put her In the front seat and she started waking up.
"Where are we-" she started to moan
"Shh just go back to sleep" I said and she closed her eyes.
I decided were going to Georgia. I drove about 20 minutes before she started waking up.

"Niall are you trying to kidnap me. Because if you are, it's not-" she acted kinda concerned .

"Scarlet, do you actually think IM gonna kidnap you?" I asked and rolled me eyes and she laughed.

"No, but where are we going?"

"A weekend get a way. Just us two. I rented a cabin!"

"So it's gonna be snowing! Oh my gosh thank you!" She said and unbuckled her seatbelt to hug me "There will be snow, and skiing, and hot chocolate, and fires, and.... Us." Scarlet said again. I leaned over to kiss her and pecked her lips. She took a selfie and was about to post it.

"WAIT" I said loudly and fast

"What?" She looked at me

"If anyone sees that, they could find our location, especially that man" I said

"Oh... Whoops. But can we just take a lot of pictures for my camera roll. I have super artsy pics and-" she was babbling.

"Scar. Does it look like I take artsy pics?" I said and laughed.

"Well no." She replied and slouched down. 

I kissed her hand and smiled. 

When we arrived at the cabin, it had been decorated with welcoming flowers, chocolates, and the fridge was already filled for us. The cabin was a 2 story cabin with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It had a hot tub outside and a garage that had a snowmobile parked in it.

"This is amazing. It's so quiet and peaceful. Why did you want to do this?" She asked.

"It's your birthday present!" I said and I smiled. She ran up to me and hugged me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I put her back on the wall and we kissed for a while. We separated and she said,

"I already got my present". I looked at her with a stare

"You!" She said as she kissed just beside my lips.

I kissed her again and again.
"Well there's gonna be more of me tonight" I said and she smirked.

We unpacked our stuff and Scarlet made us lunch. She always puts something amazing together, which was a lot. We both seemed to eat about every 20 minutes. But she still always had that perfect figure. The rest of the day, we sat by the fire and watched movies. She was laying on the other side of the couch laying her head on the arm rest. After the movie, I got my guitar and started playing a song. She started smiling. She always smiles when I play something. I felt like "little things" was the perfect song to play so I started singing the lyrics. She put her feet on my thighs as she still was laying down. She closed her eyes and started to sing along.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me
But bear this in mind, it was meant to be
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me...
I won't let these little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if it's true
It's you
It's you
They add up to
I'm in love with you
And all these little things"

I sang my part and she closed her eyes, smiling the whole time
"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to
If I let you know I'm here for you
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh"

Scarlet sat up and crawled over me. She kissed me so hard, like she's never done before. We went into the bedroom and I started to take her shirt off.

"Niall, it's my first time.." Scarlet said.

I looked at her.... 

"Its okay.. Go ahead"

"I'm not going to get you pregnant." I said and she laughed so hard.

I took her shirt off but that was it.. I layed on top of her and kissed her compassiontely. Nothing was better. I turned over next to her. When I closed my eyes, I saw all the stars aligning in my head. She was by my side now, forever, amd always.

"I'm freezing now! I'm going to take a bath." Scar said.

"Can I come?" I announced

"You're so weird" she walked to the bathroom but I followed. She closed the door behind us and I filled the tub up. I stuck my foot in to test it and pulled it out so fast.

"What's wrong HAHAAH" she snickered and I pushed her in. She screamed, grabbing me and pulling me in also. We sat on opposite ends of the huge tub. There was a small water fall type of thing on the side, that was lightly pouring water in.

"You know, I used to cry myself to sleep every night. I did while I was away from you, in the hospital, before I was with you... " scarlet said As a tear fell in the tub.

"Scar...why?" I said wiping her eyes.

"I don't know why, I just felt I had to. I didn't think my life was okay.  People thought I was living the perfect life. They saw me as the beautiful girl with the perfect boyfriend... They saw me as the popular girl who had life made... But they never saw me as intelligent, kind, thoughtful... I was just 'that pretty, popular girl'. And it bothered me...and then I met you... And I thought I would have been known as fake...or gross.... Or a slut...but you showed me that I'm much more and I'm grateful" she had no emotion. Just a couple tears.

"It's okay. You're okay. I love you and I see you as much more than beautiful and also smart. You could be changing the world and you don't even know it. People look up to you. To the world, you could just be a person, but to me, your everything, you are my world. Beauty comes from inside and you are much more than what you think. And I love you for that." I said
"You saved me from being stuck in a life, I didn't want... But everyone else did. They didn't know me... But now, I'm with you, and I'm happy. Happier than I will ever be"

We got out of the bath and jumped right into bed.... Her in my arms.. And we fell fast asleep.