Chapter 63: A big rescue plan for Scarlet

Nialls POV
Gone like the wind. Gone like that. Slipping through my fingers once more.

Hannah came up from behind me and pat my back.

"I know what you're thinking." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

I wasn't nervous that Scarlet would get hurt, unlike every other time. Because, I came up with a plan.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your master plan? To get your love of your life. The man always has a plan. Right?"

"Right."

"Alright, lets hear it chief" She said and we smiled.

We walked downstairs and stood in front of the boys, who were watching TV.

"Hey! Move!" Harry yelled and looked at Hannah.

"No." She said.

"Do I have to come and remove you then?" He asked.

"I guess so" She said.

Harry stood up and picked Hannah up and over his shoulder. He threw her down on the couch and climbed on top of her, covering her in kisses.

"Children" Louis mumbled and Harry looked at him.

He got off an Hannah stood up, walking by me.

"Lads, Scarlet said it was only best for her to go back. I-" I started saying but Louis interrupted.

"You lost her again lad. What is with you?" He asked.

"But...I have a plan." I said.

They all looked at me, staring me down.

"Okay, listen carefully. I have Jays number. I am going to call him, saying he has won something. I dont know yet but in order to get it, he has to come to the place where it is, which is our concert. Obviously, he'll bring Scarlet. The only way he can receive his "prize", is if he brings Scarlet to perform an opening act for 'a comedian that is supposed to be there'. That 'comedian' is us. She will perform a song and I will come on the stage. That is when you put words on the screen behind her that tell the audience to be quiet. I will come up behind her and surprise her. You will disguise yourselves as business owners that will hand Jay his prize. And that prize.....handcuffs and a free ticket to jail. Then you guys send him off and come on the stage. Scarlet will be with us, and it will be perfect." I said and the boys nodded.

"Brilliant" Harry said.

"Sounds like a good one" Liam said.

"Alright" Zayn said.

"Superma-a-a--annnn!!!" Louis exclaimed.

"What about Scarlets tour? She wants to finish what she's started." Hannah said and I nodded.

"I talked to Simon. She will go off with Simon after tomorrow and finish her tour." I said.

"This is a brave move of you Nialler." Louis said.

"Alright. So, one of you call Jay, tell him he had entered in a car raffle and has one a new car, he can pick out whatever he wants, blah blah. Tell him the only way he gets it, is by bringing Scarlet to sing for a crowd. He'll be so confused he won't even ask questions. That selfish d-bag only wants a car. He'll bring Scarlet. You guys will disguise, meet up with him, arrest him with the police. I'll go on stage, sing with Scarlet. She'll fall in to my arms an-"

"Fall into your arms?" Liam asked.

"Of course"

"Okay then" He said and I nodded. 

"Anyways, you guys will come to the stage, sing, and Scarlet will be able to finish her tour."

"Im proud of you lad. What a good boyfriend you are." Harry told me and kissed Hannah.

"I love her more than anything" I said.

"Oh, she knows" Hannah said and I smiled.

"Alright, plan starts tomorrow" I said and walked to my room. 

Wondering if Scarlet was really going to be okay, and if my plan worked, I fell asleep.