Chapter 30: Good deeds

Scarlets POV:

I didn't know how to respond to Niall, as well as I didn't want to answer his question. I loved Niall, but I never imagined having a family with him. Getting married? I never even thought about about marriage at all, and now that Niall wants us to be together... I would be marrying Niall  as well as starting a family with him.

I looked at him as he was on top of me and I just pulled him in close, hugging him. I could only hear his heart beating in sync with mine.

I opened my eyes when I heard a ringtone on my phone. It was Jay. I set a certain tone so I knew when he was calling. I reached to the side table and looked at it.

From Jay,

I saw you with your lover, skating, having your breakdown in the cafe this morning. It was all over the internet. He doesn't love you, he'll never anything as much as I love you. Trust me, I miss you.

Niall read the messages and looked at me. He took my phone and went on twitter. There it was. Me crying, Niall running after me, us skating, kissing; why couldn't we have any privacy?

"Niall" I said, taking my phone.

He didnt say anything. He just looked out the window, still sitting on top of him. I pushed him on his back and straddled my legs over his hips. I sat on him and touched his face.

"Why can't we have any privacy? Why can't I just love you without everyone seeing me. Why do I do everything wrong?" He said looking at my cheek. 

I turned his face so he looked at my eyes.

"I love you so much. Do you believe me?"  He asked.

I smiled. 

"Niall, I know you will love me no matter what. Even if I love someone else, you will still love me. You will never give up on us, and I love you to the moon and back" I laughed.

"I love you to the moon and back x100" He replied.

"Hmm, not possible" I winked.

He titled his head and nodded.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him compassionately.

I then rolled off and looked at myself in the mirror. I didnt look too bad, so I just decided to put a little makeup on.

"No makeup, you're beautiful" Niall said.

I turned around with the mascara in my hand and tried not to smile. We had a mini staring contest and then I put some music on.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked, looking at my teeth.

"Whatever you want babe" He said and I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.

He never calls me "Babe".

"Babe? Thats a new word." I said and laughed.

"Whatever you want, P-princess" He said popping the "P".

"Im not a princess" I replied in a singing tone.

"Whatever you want... Scarlet" He finally said.

"Im kidding! I love when you call me different words" I laughed and he glared. 

He threw his dirty sock at my head and my mascara got all over my eyelid.

"Thats what you get! And I told you not to put makeup on!" He said in a deep little Irish voice.

"I say we go to the tree and put a decoration on it" I finally said.

"You can do that?" He asked.

"Of course! Every couple does it! You decorate a bulb and hang it on the tree. Then you can see it every time you pass by it." 

"That sounds lovely"

"Oh, and Ive always wanted to do the orphanage package!" I squealed 

"The what?" He said with a small laugh.

"You buy toys and clothes, whatever you like for orphans and little kids going through hard times. Even a toothbrush or small makeup kit for girls would be beyond imaginable for them." I started saying.

"Were doing it. Lets go" Niall said and pulled me down to the van. 

I kept tripping, but was smiling.

We drove to a large toy shop called, "FAO Schwarz". There, they had every toy imaginable. Niall ran to the boys section within the first 5 seconds, so I walked over to the girls section. A makeup kit caught my eye, as well as a doll, some princess costumes and tiaras, and different nail kits. I grabbed it all and went to checkout. Niall came across many different trucks, tool kits, mini baking and cooking kits, playing cars, small video game devices, and clothes. 

"Niall, this is amazing" I said and rubbed his back.

 He pulled me in as we watched the lady scan our items. She was about my age, and winked at Niall. Niall saw me looking at her and getting angry. He squeezed my butt and I jumped. He laughed and I shook my head. We then had the lady wrap our gifts. Our total came out to $2,000 roughly. I widened my eyes and  Niall payed for it all. 

We walked to the tree with all of our bags and gave them to the person in charge.

"Thats very kind of you! The kids will be so grateful." A woman said as she took our gifts.

We walked off smiling. 

"That felt great" Niall said, kissing me several times.