Chapter 64: Awkwardness and a feeling of rejection

Scarlets POV:I went back to my place. It was just the right thing to do. I know Niall will never stop looking for me, even when I am with him. He searches for my heart at every second.

I woke up to Jay, who was on the phone. He ran upstairs and threw the water from his bottle on my face.

"JAY!" I exclaimed, while telling myself NOT to hit him.

"Get out of bed, I just won myself a new car bish," He said to me and I clenched my fist.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said I won a car, now get up,"

I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Im up. You can go get that car by yourself though."

He gritted his teeth and turned his whole body near me.

"What?" He demanded an answer.

"Its not like I care. Its not like I'm going anywhere. I wouldve been gone by now. So...you can get out now."

"Oh baby-"

"Never call me that"

"I dont think you understand. The only way I can get this car is if I bring you. Apparently you entered me in this contest a while ago, and now they want you to sing. Thats how I'm going to retrieve my new car. So, get up. Im giving you an hour to get ready."

I stood up and looked at myself in front of the mirror. I looked like trash. I looked ruined and so lifeless. I remember waking up with Niall, full of energy. I'd look at myself in the mirror and see happiness. I saw his beautiful face right next to mine. Now all I see is evilness, pouring his disgusting self on me.

I walked to my shower. It felt so good to be in my own shower again. I quickly got in and out, and got dressed. I blow dried my hair. It fell down to my waist, and didnt seem so silky and shiny as it normally is. I put on concealer, powder, a darker eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer, and some blush. I stared at myself in the mirror again....

I'm so ugly. What does Niall see in me?

I shook my head and walked out. I grabbed a jacket and walked downstairs and walked outside. Jay followed me, skipping. He tried grabbing my hand, but I wrapped my hands under my arms and squeezed them. I sat in the back and he leaped inside, driving away, He turned the radio on.

"Little Things", of course decided to start playing. I watched out the window.

Half way through the song I saw Jay look at me in the mirror.

"Is that...your voice?" He asked.

I nodded and then rolled my eyes.

He kept quiet the rest of the time. I could tell he was mad.

We arrived to a large building, dome shaped. Well, this was odd.

We pulled up to the front and a man greeted us. He had a deep accent, sort of sounding like Liam.

He parked the car while another man, with a deeper voice, sounding a bit like Zayn, walked us inside. I thought I was hallucinating, when a third man brought me backstage, and led Jay the other way. He had a strange kind of accent, a but high pitched at sometimes. He sounded very much like Louis.

"You must be Scarlet?" A fourth man came from the stage and shook my hand.

Harry?

No. It definitely wasnt.