Chapter 65: Bad news from Louis

Nialls POV
I felt bad for what I said. I didnt want to hurt you. Thats never what I want to do, but she was just so ungrateful. I've never seen her like this, and all I keep doing is saving her, when I need to be on my tour. I walked to the kitchen and the boys followed.

"Lads, I need to tell you something," Louis said and we all looked up.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"You alright lad?" Liam added.

Zayn and I just looked at him, confused.

"She...lo-lost th-the ba-b-y" Louis said.

"She what?!" I raised my voice.

Louis put his hands in his hands, resting his elbows on the counter.

"Louis, lad, its going to be alright?" Liam said, rubbing his back.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"Home, we're trying to cope with this, but we can't. And she told me she wanted to go her separate ways. Its not worth being sad about. Its over. We can't change anything. We're done" Louis said.

"Lou, you're going to find a woman, and you're going to love her more than you've ever loved anything. And you're going to be with her forever and start an amazing family. When the time comes, you'll know it" I said to him.

"Niall, you're lucky to have a girl who you love so much. I dont think I knew what it was like." Louis said and I smiled.

I felt bad for being so harsh to Scar. She was probably crying right now, thinking of me. She doesn't know I am thinking of her. She doesn't know I really do want to be with her, holding her. She doesn't know anything except that she's on a plane right now, on her way to another place.

"Louis, you're going to get through this. That baby is up in heaven now, loving every bit about you. That baby is going to bring you good luck, I just know it" I told him and he looked at me.

"You're right; its over, it happened, and I can't change it. That would've been my baby girl or boy, but now it is somewhere better. And I'm happy; and I know I'll find something better in life." He said and we all smiled; Harry clapping.

"Well lads, we have a plane to catch." Liam said.

We grabbed our bags and loaded them in the car. I sat in the front, closing my eyes, thinking about Scarlet. When I see her next time, I'm going to grab her beautiful body, wrap it in my arms, and sprinkle her with kisses. I'm going to go through this tour. I'm going to be with Scarlet for every day after and be the best I can be.

Im going to be starting a family with her. A new life. Just one day. Soon; and I can't be happier.

We arrived at the plane and boarded. The captain greeted us, and we met Mark.

We sat down, Mark sitting across from me.

"Where are we going today Mark?"

"Brazil, Brazil" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"I dont think we've been there before, have we lads?" I asked and they shook their heads.

I sat back, put my feet on the foot stool, and closed me eyes. I saw Scarlet running through my mind. I saw her when I closed my eyes every time, but this time was different. I saw us, painting our house, putting together our new home. I saw us dancing and running around the house. I saw her smile as she ran outside. I saw us, just the two of us. Then..... I saw her, carrying a blanket with an infant inside. I saw her smile as the child looked at her. It had he beautiful smile, my eyes, her small fingers.

I could see everything...

I fell into a deep sleep, and the image dissapeared...

It was bound to happen, us, our children.

It was hard to imagine, the band splitting up, if I would have a different career. What Scarlet would be doing? Where we would be living? What the lads would be doing? What our new life would be like?

But I could imagine it all....

I just couldn't imagine was Scarlet was doing; right now...Thinking about me? Thinking about life? Thinking about our future? Probably not? I wish I knew what she was doing with her beautiful self right now.

But here I was, on my way to Brazil, ready for whatever has to come.