Chapter 9: crazinessssss

Scarlets POV:

I woke up sweating, crying, and in pain. It felt as if my body was being poked with a hundreds knives. My mom ran in and started freaking out. She pulled me to the car. We drove to the hospital which was 20 minutes away. They took me in right away. I was crying so hard. My ears were hurting, head throbbing, and body aching. I wanted it all the be over, but the pain kept coming. Just then, I felt nothing, heard nothing, and saw nothing.

I woke up, doctors surrounding me. "You've been out for 24 hours. How are you feeling?" One asked

"Fine, my head hurts" I replied. What happened to me I wondered.

"It seems like went into cardiac arrest. You will be fine though."

Ive heard of cardiac arrest but I didnt know it would happen to me, at this age.

"You also had a couple hot flashes, which made the body weak and pass out. Were going to run some tests and you should be out of here in the next couple of days" The doctor said and smiled. Thank god. I needed to see Niall.

Oh shoot, Niall! I haven't talked to him in about a week. I feel terrible. I need to talk to him, but I felt weak. I didnt want him to hear me like this, start worrying. He can't see me like this. My mom came in and asked how I was feeling. I said fine; I felt fine, just a little sore.

"Can I go home now?" I asked

"Not yet sweetie" She said

"What about Niall? Has he called?"

"Yes, I didnt tell him what happened. I just told him you were feeling sick and needed to rest. I told him he has done nothing wrong and shouldnt worry"

"Should I tell him where I am?" I asked

"Thats up to you" She replied and handed me my phone then left the room

I dialed his number that I had remembered by heart, and he answered right away

"Scarlet! Where are you? Are you okay?" He said so fast

"Niall, Im okay! Im okay" I laughed

"I missed you, can I come pick you up. We can do something. Anything you like. OH, theres this really goo-"

"Niall, Im in the hospital.." I said

"You're where? Why? Are you okay?"

I didnt answer right away.

"Scarlet?" He said again. I giggled

"Niall calm down. Im okay. Im sorry I didnt call. Im going through a hard time." I said

"Can we talk about it? Please" He was so cute with his accent when he said please.

"Yes, Ill be out of here soon."

"Can i come see you?" He said

"Don't worry about me! Just forget about me for now"

"I could never. Im coming to see you" And he hung up.

30 minutes later, I got a knock on the door and all 5 of them came in and did a dig pile on me. I laughed. Niall looked at me and made a confusing face.

"I need  to get out of here!" I laughed.

"Seriously! We miss you!" Harry said.

Niall came down by my face and I pulled him in close to me, hugging him.

"Im sorry" I whispered. We were in a hug for a while, then the doctor came in.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Im perfectly fine!" I said and I saw Niall smile.

"Scarlet, we did a few tests. You were just lacking food, water, and seemed stressed. You are free to go, just take it easy"

With that, the boys helped me out of bed, into my clothes, and we drove home.

When we got home, Niall seemed worried about me.

"Niall, can I talk to you" I asked

I took his hand and we walked outside.

"Listen, I wasn't answering because I was sad. My dad left us. We don't know where he is or if he's coming back. I was angry, sad, stressed. I didnt want to take it out on you, and I didnt know what to do. Im sorry"

"Scar, its okay. I could've helped you; talked to you. You still have me and Im always here for you, okay?" I nodded and hugged him.

"I think I deserve a kiss, I've waited a while" He said and I laughed.

"You're gonna have to chase me" I ran around the yard and he tackled me and put me on the grass.

"Ow! Niall, stop!! That hurts" i said as i made crying noises. He got off and started freaking out.

"Im sorry! I forgot. Im sorr-" and i kissed him so hard. It felt so good again.

"Just kidding" I said as i lightly punched him. I started getting up and he laid me back down. I laughed as he kissed me again and again.

It felt good again to touch him.

"I missed you" I said to him as I looked him in the eyes

"Scarlet....I love you" He's only said those words a couple times and I didnt know how to react.. All I knew was that I loved him like crazy.

"I love you more" I said and giggled.

"Not possible" He said as he smiled and pulled me up. We sat on the grass for a while, watching the water and boats.

"You wanna go boating don't you?" He asked

I smiled and laughed.

"That would be amazing" I answered and he grabbed my hand. We walked back inside and everyone else came towards us.

"I am just so jealous! Where is my princess, Niall?" Harry pouted

"Harry, I want you to meet my friend Hannah. Oh, were going boating, the 6 of us.. I can invite her if you want. If thats okay with Niall?" I said

"Of course!" He replied

" I feel like you'd really like her. She's smart, kind hearted, loves adventures, she's pretty crazy, and super funny! Not to mention.. she's beautiful" I smirked. Harry shook his head and laughed.

"Sounds like my kind of woman" And I laughed.

"Woah woah woah... If you're all bringing people, I think its only fair if Zayn, Liam and I bring ours. Right?" Louis said in the most funniest voice. I laughed and nodded my head.

I then pulled out my phone and texted Hannah

To Hannah: Me, you, and the boys boating tomorrow. No is not an answer. I want you to meet Harry

From Hannah: Is this actually happening? WOW!!

I smiled and couldn't wait for tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________