Chapter 72: Revenge! And CUTE CUTE stuff

Nialls POV:
We arrived back to Scarlets home in Florida and she told us the boys and I could stay there for a while. Her house was beautiful. It was on the water and was large and white. It was very modern, and had a huge area right when you walk in. To the right was a living room, with a large movie-like screen. To the left was the office with a large piano. Straight ahead was a spiral staircase with many rooms at the top. The kitchen was beautiful with marble countertops everywhere and outlooked the water. To the right of the kitchen was a bedroom with a king sized bed and a bathroom. All the way on the other side of the house was another room with a queen sized bed. All the colors matched so perfectly.

"Mom! We're home!" Scarlet yelled as she looked left and right, her hair following her.

"Is she home?" I asked.

She turned around and looked at me, smirking.

"Oh god, save the smirking and faces for tonight, when you're alone," Louis said as he made faces at us.

Harry made kissy faces and Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"No, actually! Hannah is sleeping with me tonight!" Scarlet said.

"Woah, woah" Harry and I both said at the same time.

"Is there a problem?" Hannah said as she pulled Scarlet towards her. They both smiled.

"Im not allowing that" Harry said and I nodded.

"Hmm, my house, my rules?" Scarlet came back with and I shook my head.

"Fine! But only for tonight!" I said and Harry punched me.

"You're just going to give in like that!?" He said to me and shot his head at me.

"Well...I mean ya..I guess s-"

"No! We get revenge!" He said.

"Lads, calm down!" Zayn said to us.

"Never!!! Attack!!!" Harry said and we started chasing the girls.

Scarlet led Hannah upstairs. They grabbed pillows from the couch along the way and we had to dodge them as they were getting shot at us.

They turned the corner and were gone. We all stopped.

"Where did they go?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"Girls are so sneaky" I said and the boys nodded.

"Look down there!" Liam shouted. They were outside and running across the deck, and to the front of the house. We ran downstairs and out the door. We started seeing them run down the street. We chased after them. When we got about 4 feet they started spraying us with silly string. I tackled Scarlet and Harry tackled Hannah. Louis and Liam out of no where and started tackling each other...typical...while Zayn started recording all of it to put on twitter. I grabbed the silly string from Scarlet and sprayed it all over her and in her hair. A car came at us fast down the street.

"Move!" I yelled and we all stood up, Scarlet and Hannah running back for the house.

I caught her by her shirt and pulled her, grabbing her waist.

"You're not going anywhere" I said and she laughed.

We guided the girls back to the house and Scarlet walked with a shrug. This made me start to laugh.

"We will get you back!" Hannah raised he voice as Scarlet nodded.

"Okayyy babe..I'm sure you will....NOT!" Harry said to her. I rolled my eyes.

Scarlet walked in to the room with the king sized bed and walked into the bathroom. I followed her and the boys and Hannah went the other way. The bathroom was half the size of the room and so much light was let into it. It was beautiful. Scarlet turned the shower on and looked at me. I started at her.

"You can go first...I guess....Because I'm nice!" She said to me.

I shook my head. "No, no...Ladies first!" I answered quickly.

She looked at me.

"Well..." She said. I could tell she wanted me to leave.

"Well" I replied.

She shook her head and let out a laugh. I watched as she took off her jeans and velvet shirt. She was in a pair of black underwear and a black bra. She slid it off and got into the shower. I watched as the glass got foggy. She pressed a button and music started playing. That was cool!

I took my clothes off and decided to join...I stepped in and she was facing the other way. I walked up to her and glided my hand along her side, placing my hands on her hips. She jumped and turned around, grabbing my face. She threw soap on me and rubbed her hands together.

"Watch," She said as she blew bubbles with the soap. I laughed.

She quickly washed he hair and body and got out, turning on a small fan. I turned the water off and she handed me a towel. We walked into the room and she threw on a pair of underwear with large shirt. She tied her hair up with the towel and laid on the bed, her shirt covering just her back, the rest down was completely uncovered.

I watched her as she went on her phone, laughing occasionally and swinging her legs. I put on a pair of sweatpants and pulled her off the bed. We went into the kitchen to meet every one else who had taken a shower too.

"You guys always take forever in there. What could you possibly be doing in a shower??" Louis asked. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Well anyways! I'm starving! So lets make something and watch a movie" Scarlet suggested.

"How about we just order pizza?" Hannah suggested.

Scarlet shrugged. "I dont care! Anything sounds good honestly!" She said we nodded.

"Alright, pizza it is."

We went to the living room and turned on"The Proposal", one of Scarlets favorite.

I wanted to propose to her soon...I just dont know when....

I wanted to propose to her??

This all happened so quickly.

The pizza came and I got up to pay for it. I brought it back and we devoured it all. Scarlet put her head on my chest and I felt her laugh every couple of minutes. The warmth of her body on me again. Her breathing. Her precious heart breathing...I could see her smiling on the inside...And I smiled.

Thank you for Scarlet, Lord. Thank you for my life, my family, thank you, I said to myself and shook my head.

Scarlets grabbed my hand and brought it to her mouth kissing it. She laid her head on it and fell asleep.

"Guys, I think we're going to head off to bed" I whispered and they nodded.

Hannah looked at me and shook her head. I stuck my tongue out and her..I knew she wanted to stay up with Scarlet tonight.

I picked her up and walked to our room. I laid her on the bed and took her hair out of her ponytail. It fell gently onto her pillow. I got in next to her and laid down, turning the lights off. She made a small noise and moved her body close to mine, wrapping her legs around my calves. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Mine" I whispered, before falling asleep.