Chapter 79: Going Against (Niall's) Rules

Scarlets POV: I woke up around 11 am the next morning, still tired, with bags under my eyes. Hannah ran in my room and made me a bowl of fruit and some bacon, which made me laugh.

"Guess what we'reeee doing later!" She said as she jumped onto my bed.

I groaned "Wh-att?" I asked.

"We have to go out. I haven't been to a party or had anything to drink for like many weeks! Plus Niall and Harry are gone" She said and smirked.

"Hannah..." I said emotionless.

"Come onn!!! They'll never know!" She said and I shook my head.

"Niall told me no partying, no going out late, no boy-" I started saying.

"Oh blah blah blah! You're not a child anymore and no one is here to stop us!"

I thought about my parents.

"Hannah?" I asked

"Yess?"

"Did you see my mom this morning?"

"Ohh, uh, ya, she was out late and told me she just stayed at a friends. She went off to work early"

My mom would never stay out late and end up at someones house? Or never leave the house without saying goodbye or hello? People are getting stranger and stranger.

Niall is becoming more protective while my own mom is becoming less of that protective mom she used to be...Something felt off.

"SOOO?" Hannah snapped her fingers at me.

"What if Niall finds out?" I asked

"Okay? Its not like were going to go out at like midnight and hook up with some lame wanna-be guys. Lets leave around 5 and if you want to leave after, we will. Okay?"

"I mean, I just feel so guilty, and-"

"Enough Scarlet! You can do whatever you want and do need your fiancé to control your life. Ya, he should watch out for you and make sure you don't get into trouble, but he should trust you!"

"You're right. Okay..."

"Alright, I'll let you go back to sleep now"

I laughed and nodded "thanks" I said...

I laid back down, my stomach satisfied, and eyes now shutting, until I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and it was Niall. I answered and stayed silent for a second.

What do I say?

Do I tell him where I'm going? What I'm doing?

NO

But what if he finds out

"Hello? Scarlet" He asked in his morning Irish voice.

"Hello" I whispered back, swallowing.

"How are you princess? Just woke up?"

"Yes, probably going back to sleep too" I laughed

"What are you up to today?" He asked me and I looked around the room...

"Not sure yet...Hannah and I may go to-" I said and paused.

I will not say a word...

"Yes love?" He asked.

"Oh, uh- Hannah and I- uhh- we're just gonna...Clean the lights!" I blurted

WHAT SCARLET?! CLEAN THE LIGHTS?! WHO CLEANS FREAKING LIGHTS?