Chapter 67: I love you Scarlet

Nialls POV:
"Scarlet, Niall Horans so called girlfriend, seen unexpectedly, with a man. What does this mean?" I heard as soon as I turned the TV on.

What?

Scarlet...I had to talk to her, but I couldn't. I couldn't connect where I was from.

"Hey lads," I commented and they walked in.

"Yeah?" Harry said, wrapping himself around Hannah.

"Watch" I said.

"Scarlet, singer, age 20, seen with a man, who appears to be her band member. Footage of a date was shot. Here it is..." A lady announced and a video played.

Scarlet, laughing. Him laughing.

I turned the TV off.

"I'm sure its nothing lad," Louis told me.

"Its all my fault. For getting all tight and mad at her," I said.

"Of course its not your fault. She was being selfish and that wasn't your fault. You stood up for yourself and she understood. She still loves you and knows you love her," Harry said as I watched him play with Hannahs hair.

I got up and grabbed my guitar. I walked outside and sat down on the sidewalk. It was windy and cold.

I strum on the guitar and tried to think of a beat. A girl started walking my way. Brown hair, long and flowy, a small body, a cute face, and bright eyes.

It was Scarlet. As the figure got closer, it had disappeared and I realized I was hallucinating.

I pulled my phone out and went to my camera roll. The first picture was a picture Scarlet had taken of both of us in the hotel room, me squeezing her cheeks and her bright smile radiating.

I laid down and watched the clouds. Millions of miles away. And somehow, out of 7 billion people, she isn't even that far; so it seemed like. The crazy thing is, I only know about 5% of the population, and the only girl I wanted to see, was Scarlet.

I walked back inside. "We have an interview to go to," Zayn said as they pulled me to the car.

I watched out the window, as I sat in the front seat, zoning everything out.

We arrived at the studio and arena.We walked in and they sat us down. We got dressed and got our hair done, then got our positions on a couch. A woman walked in. Brown hair, long brown hair, bright eyes, tan skin; everyone looked like Scarlet.

"Hello! I'm Kacey. Nice to meet you; how are you?" She asked. She was beautiful.

Snap out of it!

I mumbled and she looked at me.

"Is Niall tired today?" She asked and I looked up.

"What? oh, no. I'm great and you?" I replied.

"Amazing. So tell me, hows the new album coming along?"

"Well, its coming along great. These songs are definitely songs that people of many ages like hearing and the words really flow and speak. I'm so proud of the boys," Louis said and we all nodded.

"Of course, I bet. The fans are so proud of you as well!"

"We wouldn't be here without them. Literally. And we can't thank them enough for always supporting us. Its a dream come true and the most amazing feeling in the world, really," Zayn added.

"Well, whats new with other things. Harry with Hannah. Louis, hows it coming with you?"

I looked at him.

"Well....I mean so far so good" He replied.

I could see the uneasiness in his face. He wasnt going to tell the world that he had lost his little child. I thought about Scarlet.

I hope this never happens to us. A beautiful child growing inside and then things just crash. I can't see her crying. I missed her.

"So Niall, obviously you have seen the pictures of Scarlet on the TV. She has 3 bands members, and she can't remember their names, I heard. So she made up Ed, Ed, and Eddy. I found that interesting. What do you have to add about that?"

I looked up and got red.

"It is what it is. Were so far, I can't call, text, talk. I love her so much. But, if she decided that it isn't mutual, then it wasnt meant to be." I said.

"Mhm, I see. Well, thats harsh." She said. She didnt care.

She went on and on about irrelevent things.

"Well, thank you for your time." She said and shook our hands. She slid a note into mine. I opened it and it read her number. Never.

I threw it in my pocket.

It was showtime.

Hannah came up to me when I was by myself.

"Hey Niall...." She said as I sat down, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Hey" I said quietly.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, I guess."

"I know Scarlet better than anyone else, I know she would never do that to you. I mean, do you realize she's loved you for over 3 years, while you didnt even know she existed. And I know right now, she's thinking of you; and thats it. She crazy for you and told me that theres gonna be times in our life filled with sorrow, disappointment, embarrassment....and two sides of a story. But Scarlet, she's not like that. She loves you and wants to spend the rest of her life with you; laughing as you and her watch little, tiny you's run around your home." She said

I laughed; hearing this cheered me up.

"She doesn't shine unless she knows you're there for her. She told me the only way she can really fall asleep at night, is if she knows you're thinking about her."

"Well, thats 24/7"

"And she's needs to know that...Always. Im so happy for you guys, you have no idea. Her last boyfriend ruined her.. But you, you've brought out a side of her Ive never seen. After 20 years, she's at peace and In a state of happiness with you."

"Wow." Was all I had to stay.

Hannah patted my shoulder. Whether its an inch away, or miles, your love can't be broken. And dont worry, she knows that."

Hannah walked away and I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. I brought out the true Scarlet. I met her in the pouring rain. I love this girl. Scarlet.

I couldn't wait to lift her in my arms, cover her in kisses and feel her smooth skin again. I just couldn't wait any longer. Only a little bit of time left.

3 months has gone by. It went by fast. I just hope Scarlet didnt change and will shower me in her love. I love you Scarlet.