Chapter 75: Many events happening

Nialls POV:

I've waited months for this. I was going to be starting a family, taking care of my children, and loving Scarlet until the day I die. We rode our horses back. I saw Scarlet staring at her ring, and a tear came out. I smiled and she looked at me, then looked away, smiling.

I could tell she couldn't look at me right now. I'm not sure what she was feeling, but I've never seen her happier. We arrived back at the hut and got off.

She ran down the beach and I chased her. I caught her arm and swung her around, splashing in the water. She wrapped her hands around me, laughing and trying to pry my arms off her.

She stopped struggling and stood still. She turned my way and looked in my eyes.

"Niall" She said.

I looked at her and squeezed her harder. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Look" She said, looking down.

I let go and looked down.

"Haha, got you!" She said, running off.

She ran up the steps and by the pool. There were chairs and people around it. I couldn't tell where she ran, but I looked all over. A girl came up to me and tapped my shoulder. I turned around and smiled.

"Hello, you look lost" She said.

"No, no I'm actually looking f-" I started saying.

"Here, you can come to my room. You won't be lost there" She gestured and I raised my eyebrows, shaking my head.

"You know you want to. Lets go have some fun" She said to me, twirling her hair.

She was cute, and seemed nice, but I wasn't interested.

"No, no seriously-" I tried saying, but she pulled on my shirt, and pulled me into the hotel.

"Would you please let go!" I told her.

"Shh" She said and covered my lips with her finger.

I grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"Do you not know who I am?" I asked.

"No"

"I am Niall Horan. And I'll have you know that I have a fiancé, and am getting married"

"Well, you're not married yettttt" She said to me.

I looked at her in the eyes and she looked at me.

"Niall?" I heard Scarlets voice.

Shoot....

"I told you! Now get off of me!" I raised my voice at the girl.

I walked over to Scarlet and she took a step back.

"What were you doing?" She asked me and looked at the other girl.

"Scarlet, we need to go" I told her and pulled her hand.

I pulled her behind the corner and put her against the wall....

Just like the first day we met.....

Just like the first day everything began...

"Scarlet...You need to listen to me okay?" I said to her.

She looked me in the eyes, like a lost puppy.

I couldn't look at her like that.

"I thought you loved me?" She said to me.

"Are you crazy? Did you see the way I looked at that girl. I have never looked at anyone else that way I look at you. Scarlet, she pulled me inside, when I tried looking for you. I love you" I told her.