Chapter 23: Concert and a surprise.

Nialls POV:

We arrived at the concert and quickly got ready. They boys were all dressed and ready to run out and sing, but I was still sitting, thinking. Thinking if the fans would boo, or have bad signs, or what not. 

"Niall, you okay" Scarlet walked up to me. 

I stood up smiling, "Of course!" I lied and ran off to run on the stage. 

We sang "Drag me down" and "Steal my girl". 

Then, I did something the boys weren't expecting. I went to the middle and started talking.

"Hello.." I said and the crowd was screaming.

"Um, so I know I haven't made the best decisions the past couple of days, and I wanted to apologize. I want to apologize for making any of you think Im a crazy drinker and partier, and all I want to do is makeout with girls and do things I shouldn't. Thats not me. Im different. Im different because of someone very special. Some one who has taught me many things these past couple months. I met this girl and she has been the best thing that has happened to me. I love her very much, just like I love all of you; even if I don't know any of you personally. But you're all going to find your soulmate, and you'll fall in love and know what its like" I said and all the girls were saying awww and crying and screaming.

"So, now that you guys know that, Scarlet and I have written a song, that I think you'll like. And she's here tonight...Scarlet? Come out." I said and looked back. There was dead silence in the crowd. She didnt come out though. 

"Okay, well never mind, I guess Ill just sing it by myse-" I said and there was a roar in the crowd. 

I turned around, and Scarlet came out. Her hair was curled and she was sparkling. She came next to me and I handed her the microphone. 

"Hey guys! Im Scarlet! How are you all?" She asked and the crowd screamed so loud. We both laughed.

"Well, Niall and I wrote a song. Its called, "Rock Me"; and I want you all to know that I love Niall very much. You all are very lucky people and you don't realize it. We love you all very much. Anyways, here it goes" Scarlet said and I smiled.

Do you remember summer '09

Wanna go back there every night

Just can't lie it was the best time of my life

Lying on the beach as the sun blew out

Playing this guitar by the fire too loud

Oh my my they could never shut us down

I used to think that I was better alone

Why did I ever want to let you go

Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea

The words you whispered I will always believe

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeah

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah

I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah

Yeah we were together summer '09

Wanna roll back like press and rewind

You were mine and we never said goodbye

I used to think that I was better alone (Better alone)

Why did I ever want to let you go?(Let you go)

Under the moonlight as we stared to the sea (Stared at the sea)

The words you whispered I will always believe

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeah

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah

I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah

R-O-C-K me again

R-O-C-K me again

R-O-C-K me again yeah

I want you to

R-O-C-K me again

R-O-C-K me again

R-O-C-K me again yeah

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah

I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care

I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me yeah

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me, yeah

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah

I want you to hit the pedal heavy metal show me you care

I want you to rock me, mmm, rock me, mmm, rock me yeah

The crowd stood up for us and I smiled, looking at Scarlet. The lights were reflecting off of her face and making her literally shine. I hugged her, and she hugged me back, raising a hand in the air to wave. She then walked back and the crowd clapped. 

We finished the concert with a couple songs from "FOUR", "Take Me Home", and "Midnight Memories".

After the concert, it was about 11 pm, and we practically slept in the car, back to the hotel. Scarlet took her clothes off right in front of me as soon as we walked inside the room. I sat down on the chair and just stared.

"You know you really mess with my mind...when you undress." I said to her

She looked at me and walked over to me, leaning down to kiss me. She climbed in bed right after. 

"Good night Niall" she said to me.

"You know, were done with concerts for about 2 weeks. Which means we'll be free for a while." I said looking at her. She smiled.

"And?" she giggled and said

"I want to take you to New York. Its snowing and beautiful there Scarlet. We can leave tomorrow and go shopping for warm clothes."

She looked at me for a couple seconds and grinned. 

"Deal" she replied and I jumped into the bed with her, falling fast asleep.

__________________________________________