Chapter 21: Bad Boy Niall

Scarlets POV

We got to the party and it was crazy. There were drunk people everywhere, which was very funny. A couple of guys tried to hit on me, but Niall pushed them away. There was music blasting and crowds of people dancing. A slow dance came on and Niall grabbed my hand.

"May I have this dance?" He bowed

He pulled me to the center of the room and he grabbed my waist. I put a hand on his shoulders and followed his feet. He put his forehead against mine. After the song ended Niall went to get a drink. I was old enough, but I figured one of us should at least be able to know whats going on. Ive seen Niall when he was buzzed, crunk, drunk, and wasted. Its hilarious. I stayed in the middle and a dew girls came up to me. They were my age and super nice.

"Hey, aren't you Scarlet?" One said

"Ya! I am"

"Cool! Im Sophie. And this is Hadley, and Caroline. You're a super lucky girl you know. To have Niall and be on tour and all. Anyone would die for your life right now" Sophie said.

"Aw thats so sweet. But you should love your life, love who you are. Everyone is amazing inside and out, and your life is beautiful! How much longer are you here for..in this hotel?" I asked them

"About a week!" Caroline said and smiled

"Awesome! We definetely should hang out when were all free in the hotel. We can go shopping and you can help me pick out something Niall would like. They also have the most heavenly ice cream. And if you guys like starbucks..." I started to say and they were laughing.

"Of course!" They said and gave me their numbers.

"Hey, where is Niall anyways?" Hadley asked. 

We looked at the bar and there was a crowd...oh no. We ran over there and Niall was standing on the bar, drinking. Shot after shot after shot.

"NIALL! Get down!" I yelled. He looked at me and got down almost falling.

"Its my girlfriend everyoneee! Isn't she cute" Niall yelled out loud. He was by far the most drunk I've seen a man.

"Niall!" I said to him.

"Hey, I think someone farted...Lets get out of here." Niall was now saying the most random things.

"Niall, let's go to bed babe. You must be tired." I pulled him a little and he started whining.

"But it just started!!" He was spitting the words out.

"Niall! You're drunk! Let's go! We can party in our room".

"What do you mean by partyyy?" He asked, smirking.

I stared at him. "Not tonight Niall"

"But you look so beautiful. And the nights not over and I just love you so much" he was going on and on with nonsense.

"Not tonight, okay?" I finally said and dragged him up to our room.

I really hope there were no paps at the party because Niall would be in so much trouble. It would go around the world... His face on every tv and magazine.

I laid Niall on the bed, undressed him, took his shoes off, brushed his teeth and left him in his underwear. I started taking me clothes off to change as well.

"Ohh you're getting all cute at stuff. Where are you going" he said trying to stay awake.

"Niall, I'm not going anywhere. We're going to sleep, okay?" I said walking to the bathroom

"Come on, we're not even gonna get it on not even once tonight?" He was asking and I shook my head.

"Tomorrow..."I lied, he'd forget everything he said anyways.

"What about a little smooch??"

"Fine, but then we're going to bed" I told him. I felt like I was his babysitter or mom or something.

I walked to the side of the bed and tucked my hair behind my ear. I then leaned in and touched his cheek and kissed him passionately. I could smell so much alcohol on his breath. I climbed in next to him and laid very close, wrapping my legs around his and tucking it in between both of his legs. We went to bed right away.

I was just worried about the pictures that he had to face tomorrow...this is totally all my fault.