Chapter 35: I remember..SORTA...but Im not saying anything just yet...

Nialls POV:

Scarlet was beautiful. Her golden brown hair, beautiful smile, pure face, and her eyes. The color of a deep ocean blue. I loved her. I knew I did. But I couldn't remember her; how I loved her, how she loved me, anything we have done. How did I lose my memory? I had to ask.

Scarlet walked inside the house and right up to her room. I heard the door lock. I walked up the stairs, in a little pain, but I didn't care. I cared about her and us. I knew I did. I knocked on her door. 

I heard sobbing.

"Scarlet?" I asked and the sobs went away.

She opened the door, she looked weak, tired, sad and angry.

"Niall?" She whispered.

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Niall, you don't have to pretend to love me anymore. You don't remember anything. I get it. But you can move on." She told me and my heart broke.

"I know I love you, I had to love everything about you or else your beautiful self wouldn't be standing right in front of me." I said and she laughed.

"Lets go outside" She said. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She was tense but then loosened up. We walked outside and sat down.

"Scarlet, I will do anything to get my memory back. I know that deep inside I will get it. I know you, I really do, but I just can't remember. How  did this happen?" I asked her. She looked in so much pain.

"You took me to Madison Square Garden to-" She started saying but I started talking.

"Madison? I love that name. I want to name my first girl that. Its just-" 

"Beautiful? It reminds you of sun, and light.?" She said and I nodded. She shook her head and looked down.

"Scarlet" I said.

"And Sonny? Madison and Sonny, thats what you want; what we want" She told me. 

I didn't know I told her I wanted to start a family with her. I mean of course I wanted to, I knew I loved her. But I just can't remember all of it. I just smiled.

"Niall, you got hit by a car. It was Jay, my ex boyfriend. He left me. He stalked us at Madison Square. I made you run out with me, but there were many cars. You stopped on the curb and he came and ran you over. It was a hit and run. Im sorry Niall, he just-" She started saying but I stood up and slammed my lips onto hers.

I remembered her kiss. I could remember how passionately she kissed. She was delicate and sweet. My tongue went in her mouth and she flinched. She grabbed my head and kissed me more. She backed away.

"Niall, you've never kissed me like that before." She said.

"Well, I guess we have to work on that one. Can you tell me how we met. Must've been a miracle" I said and she smiled.

"Well, it was a few months ago actually. I went to your concert. I had gotten a call or text from my mom saying that my grandma had past away. She was the only one I trusted. And I never told her goodbye. I ran out of the arena and had gotten a text from a friend. Jay, the horrible man who hurt you, had cheated on me. I felt like I had lost everything.  I fell to the ground, In the pouring rain. Then, I felt a hand touch me, and the sweetest Irish accent I had ever heard. You had saved me. You led me back inside, behind the curtains, and told me to wait for you. But I had to go. I left something behind, but I don't remember what it was." She said.

"Your wallet. It was your wallet" I said quickly and she looked at me, smiling.

" You had called me, you rescued me. And then, we met the next day, got chased by a crazy man who tried to hurt both of us; we've had many adventures. Then, we fell in love. You helped me with my music career. I got a contract with Simon. Were supposed to make an album soon. And you and I? We wrote a song. I can sing it if you like?" She said and blinked her eyes softly. I nodded my head.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind, it was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me..."

She sang. I remembered the song.

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile

You've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly"

I sang the next part.

"You remember!" She said and opened her mouth wide. She hugged me.

"What else do you remember?" She asked. I thought hard, but couldn't think of anything at the moment. I shook my head.

"Its okay Niall. I will help you. We're in this together. Forever" She said and put her hand on my leg.

"Scarlet, your grandma would be very proud of you right now" I told her. 

She kissed me for a second and then took her lips off. I brought them right back to mine though.

Then, I remembered how I loved her. I remembered many more things. I remembered her voice, how she chews, how she sips, how she dances, how she smells as every point of the day. The fact that most of her friends are actually shallow. How her face looks underneath makeup. How she blushes when certain words are said to her. How she loves chocolate, how she can be hyper at times, how certain games and songs make her happy, how she  cries for no reason sometimes, and how cranky she get when she's  tired. He's going to know everything about you. And you know what?I will still  love her, no matter what.

But I wasn't gonna tell her that I remembered about 70 percent of things. I wasn't back to normal, but I wanted her to not know. I want her to tell me more stories. I want to shut her up by kissing her, just like I always do. I don't want to start over, but I want to wait until I remember everything, so I can be the one telling her our stories instead.

____________________________________

Is it a good idea for Niall to be keeping secrets from Scarlet? To pretend he doesn't know? Will Scarlet be mad if she finds out?